Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Catch Me ifyoucan
15 Aug 19 19:55
| Topic/replies: 18,579 | Blogger: Catch Me ifyoucan's blog
From PINEHURST Resort & Country Club, (Course No. 2 & Course No. 4), Village of Pinehurst, N.C.........AUGUST 12-19, 2019

The USGA USAmateur from Pinehurst Resort...….Round of 16 in underway

Charles Coody won the Masters in 1971. His grandsons, twins Parker and Pierceson Coody, (Texas Men's Golf) are competing at the US Amateur.

Former University of Cincinnati men's golfer Austin Squires (Union, Ky. Ryle HS) took down the top seed at the U.S. Amateur, defeating Stanford's Brandon Wu 2 up Wednesday in opening-round action of match play at the Pinehurst Resort and Country Club in the Village of Pinehurst, N.C.
The feat capped off a wild day for Squires, who earlier survived a 27-player, 4-hole playoff to earn the final seed in the match play event.

The magic continues... Austin Squires advances to the Round of 16 at the #USAmateur after outlasting Itay's Stefano Mazzoli on the 19th hole.
Squires advanced to the quarterfinals of the U.S. Amateur last year in Pebble Beach and has played in the U.S. Amateur three times.

Tiger Woods has 3 #USAmateur wins to his name. ’94 ‘95 & ‘96

https://www.usga.org/content/usga/home-page/championships/2019/u-s--amateur.html#!scoring
Show More
Report Catch Me ifyoucan August 15, 2019 7:56 PM BST
Last year at the US Amateur, Austin Squires lost to the eventual champion, Viktor Hovland.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan August 16, 2019 12:01 AM BST
Viktor Hovland opened the Korn Ferry Tour Finals with a 64 on Thursday. A win this week would secure his PGA Tour card for next season.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan August 19, 2019 11:34 PM BST
Andy Ogletree: 3rd player from GT Golf to win the US Amateur title, joining Bobby Jones and Matt Kuchar.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com