Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Happy Valley
26 Jul 19 22:55
| Topic/replies: 3,322 | Blogger: Happy Valley's blog
delighted to hear Mark Roe call him out for his disgraceful lack of manners towards Richard McEvoy when he was beaten by him in Germany (?) last season. About time he was pulled up for such ignorance. (not usually a fan of Roe but full marks to him tonight)
Pause Switch to Standard View Dechambeau's bad manners
Show More
Report jaytay2 August 1, 2019 9:22 PM BST
What did Roe want him to do? Carry him off on his shoulders,Yes he was peeved but he shock his hand then got the fck out of there

Saw bryson win then cut a interviewer off so he could chase the scorers and scoreboard carrier to shake there hands.Also if you see him make a birdie or good shot and say so to him guaranteed he will answer unlike some of the coonts on tour
Report Catch Me ifyoucan August 7, 2019 5:59 PM BST
DeChambeau won the 2018 Northern Trust and he returns this week for a chance to defend his crown, this time at Liberty National Golf Course.
Bryson stormed the FedEx Cup Playoffs last year with wins at TPC Boston and Ridgewood Country Club - the course has rotated from Ridgewood to Liberty National this year - sits at 18th in the FedEx Cup standings - rattled off back-to-back T10s at the Travelers and 3M Open. In his pre-tourney presser he expressed confidence in the work he put in during the off-week, claiming it would "pay dividends this week, and future weeks." Let's see if the hard reset provides instant results this week in New Jersey.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan August 10, 2019 6:54 PM BST
https://golfweek.com/2019/08/10/golf-eddie-pepperell-bryson-dechambeau-slow-play/

SLOW PLAY - Attaboy Eddie Pepperell - calling him for what he is!!! It takes a man!! Come on PGA TOUR, do something about these idiots with who have complete disregard for others.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan August 10, 2019 7:40 PM BST
https://www.golfdigest.com/story/bryson-dechambeau-is-getting-absolutely-torched-by-fellow-players-for-viral-videos-of-him-playing-slowly?utm_medium=social&utm_brand=gd&utm_social-type=owned&mbid=social_twitter&utm_source=twitter

SLOW PLAY
Report xmoneyx August 11, 2019 5:01 PM BST
Eamon Lynch
@eamonlynch
·
38m
Was standing on the putting green with Koepka's caddie earlier when an irritated Bryson DeChambeau walked up & told him to tell his boss to make any comment about slow play "to my face". Brooks arrived soon after, got the message & ambled over for a chat with the scientist
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com