Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
lewisham ranger
04 Jun 19 10:33
| Topic/replies: 5,280 | Blogger: lewisham ranger's blog
nobody has started a thread so thought i'd pitch in. respect the favourites here but they'll be very much an eye on pebble beach for them. therefore could well be value outside the "big four". I must admit though out of the favourites my top choice would either be Koepka, who's wedge game is ideal for this,  and seems to be driving it fairly accurately, and Justin Thomas, who's out of the favourites, is the only one who's current starting price is actually bigger than his strike rate.

I'll take two against the field, lowry and lucas bjerrgard (or however you spell it.)

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 131
By:
Can't Catch Me
When: 05 Jun 19 10:30
Team of five for me.

DJ
Webb Simpson
Henrik Stenson
Mackenzie Hughes
Jimmy Walker
By:
Total Bosman
When: 05 Jun 19 14:45
58 1000 shots must be close to some sort of record, particular for this sort of level of event.  Must be some value somewhere, although struggling to see it.
By:
jedi sophie
When: 05 Jun 19 16:00
Most hated.
Kuch.
By:
lewisham ranger
When: 05 Jun 19 16:26
ok five bets so far

koepka
thomas
lowry
bjerrgard
bozelli.

gl.
By:
jedi sophie
When: 05 Jun 19 16:30
Save Brooks for next week,
This is a loosener.
DJ too,week with the in laws at the Gretzky mansion.
Next week the one.
This is a sponsorship deal I assume!
By:
Total Bosman
When: 05 Jun 19 18:15
It's quite a strange field, 4 of the top 6, a few decent players behind, but outwith the top 10-15 in the betting really not much form - only 19 inside 100, almost 60 1000 shots, that's a whole lot of mediocrity in between.

Can question the top 4 I guess - DJ a sponsor's obligation, Brooks mind on the majors, Rory seems an unusual one for him to play so maybe the new event rule, JT still rusty after injury, but there's not a huge amount of quality for them to beat.
By:
therhino
When: 06 Jun 19 09:45
Not much to get excited about here. Expect DJ to stroll to victory but had a small interest wager on Berger.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 06 Jun 19 11:59
On tilt after Kaymer last week so spreading it round a bit:  Diaz biggest green, then Sloan and Todd, and a little on Lashley.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 06 Jun 19 12:15
Hmm, short and soggy.  Par 70.  5 of the first 6 players out making birdie on their opening holes.  Too early to call 59 watch?
By:
lewisham ranger
When: 06 Jun 19 12:59
added rory earlier at 10s.

changed my mind about this. the top players are looking good. think this event could be awesome and the us open as well, so many good players playing well.
By:
lewisham ranger
When: 06 Jun 19 12:59
agree with 59 watch. someone will go very low today. maybe several.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 06 Jun 19 13:24
Couple of early brain fades from Rory and DJ, did they miss the memo?
By:
therhino
When: 06 Jun 19 13:33
Nice looking course.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 06 Jun 19 13:41
Looks one for fairways and greens guys by the looks of things, the juicy rough looks like the defence.  Probably decent prep for next week - not long, doesn't seem that intimidating but punishing if you miss.  If Noren could putt he could be on his way to 59 already.
By:
therhino
When: 06 Jun 19 13:44
greens look interesting too. Plenty if swales, false fronts and mounding from what I've seen. Agree with the fairway and greens suggestion.
By:
therhino
When: 06 Jun 19 13:44
*of swales...
By:
Total Bosman
When: 06 Jun 19 13:47
Does seem like a lot of putts from 10 and in are being missed across the board.
By:
therhino
When: 06 Jun 19 14:46
DJ not liking the greens.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 06 Jun 19 14:48
Two days to fulfil the contract then down the road for the big show.
By:
therhino
When: 06 Jun 19 14:51
That 18th hole will look brilliant from the tee with the galleries for the final group on Sunday.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 06 Jun 19 14:53
Yeah, I can't really remember the last trip here but course seems pretty good, very scoreable but with enough up its sleeve to keep them honest, bit like Colonial.
By:
therhino
When: 06 Jun 19 15:00
I remember the course where O'Hair won was really good, played like a US Open. Canada probably good heaps of great tracks we've never heard of, I like Glen Abbey but might be good to move this one around venues a bit more frequently.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 06 Jun 19 19:05
3 shots on a 550 yard hole for Bubba, 6 on the 330 next.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 06 Jun 19 22:13
Quite a few Canadians near the top of the leaderboard-  anyone think Hadwin or Mckenzie might end the long drought?
By:
Total Bosman
When: 06 Jun 19 22:33
Taylor too.  All 3 have won on tour so got to be a chance, particularly with big names not doing much.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 07 Jun 19 16:41
Sneds doing Sneddy things.
By:
jedi sophie
When: 07 Jun 19 16:45
Tearing this course a new one!
Both featured groups just gone nuts.
By:
jedi sophie
When: 07 Jun 19 16:45
Thought Kuch and Webb my two main bets well placed,not so well placed now all of a sudden!
By:
jedi sophie
When: 07 Jun 19 16:58
G Mac **** it,Friday afternoon fgs....
By:
jedi sophie
When: 07 Jun 19 16:58
2 inside 4 feet.
By:
jedi sophie
When: 07 Jun 19 17:04
Great save Sneds..
By:
jedi sophie
When: 07 Jun 19 17:05
Perfect for Brooks with US Open next,perfect.
By:
jedi sophie
When: 07 Jun 19 17:22
Brooks holing putts...MMMM
By:
Total Bosman
When: 07 Jun 19 17:29
Must admit I thought he might tank and head down the road rather than plug away over the weekend but showing a bit of pride.  Seems to be playing easy so should still see some low ones in the afternoon.
By:
jedi sophie
When: 07 Jun 19 20:04
Not much interest this week then!
Shaping up nicely too.
Wind be nice over weekend though!
By:
jedi sophie
When: 07 Jun 19 20:12
Keep it going Kuch.
I still love you.
And you Webb.
Laugh
By:
Total Bosman
When: 07 Jun 19 20:23
Yeah, course not putting up much of a fight today, hopefully toughen up a bit on the weekend, don't want to see a classic course like this completely taken apart.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 07 Jun 19 21:45
GL to those on Brown single digits on a Fri
By:
Hank Hill
When: 07 Jun 19 21:53
I'll be like one of those players that scores against their old team if Kuch wins Laugh
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com