Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
1st time poster
29 May 19 10:44
| Topic/replies: 49,447 | Blogger: 1st time poster's blog
confused about skybets rules,says you 1234 on 36 hole finish Friday,then 1234 on knockout,
so do you get bites of the ew cherry or after Friday,s stroke play finish do any bets still standing in knockout return to win only
all very confusing or are they 2 separate bets strokeplay thurs/fri, knockout sat/sun ConfusedConfused. com in spades
Pause Switch to Standard View belguim shootout
Show More
Report equine flew May 29, 2019 12:33 PM BST
E/W 1234 means you need to get the semi-finals of the knockout stages to get paid.

Some bookies doing e/w first 8 (i.e. get to the quarterfinal knock out stage, albeit poorer odds).
Report 1st time poster May 29, 2019 1:25 PM BST
I,d have thought ,understood that, but skybet going on about the strokeplay event finishing fri,36 holes 1st 4 blah,blah.
if its as you stated ew risky betting proposition as you could back 4,5 ,6, ew and could all meet in ist round knock out,then 2nd round knockout etc, might as well bet straight win and maybe a few more picks
Report 1st time poster May 29, 2019 1:28 PM BST
sorry just looked again at skybet you can back ew 1st 5 in 36 hole strokeplay event at reduced odds than overall winner, which is 1st 4
Report equine flew May 29, 2019 2:01 PM BST
Yes, I think the knockout matches will be determined by the position in the stroke play over first 2 days.  So you will not know who will be playing who until weekend.  So every chance your players could clash.
Report 1st time poster May 29, 2019 2:20 PM BST
ew 1st 5 36 hole stroke play,plus a few quid straight win outright the way to go for me
Report Insideshrewdie May 30, 2019 1:16 PM BST
Pieters...tournament host...on home track....+ 6 ...no sign of any golf brain whatsoever...or any brain for that matter!
Report jedi sophie May 30, 2019 1:24 PM BST
Could not happen to a nicer bloke.
A complete weapon.
Report sickoflayinwinners May 31, 2019 6:05 PM BST
im on decry   -3   , so hes made k/o stage but 9 off   leader, obviously  slates wiped clean  alll  start even, what a total shyte format
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com