Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Can't Catch Me
15 May 19 11:56
| Topic/replies: 28,246 | Blogger: Can't Catch Me's blog
Can barely believe this price. Now I know it was a while ago, but he finished 5th here in the 2009 US Open which suggests he likes the course.

He is very long, which is surely going to be a huge asset... and he seemed to be in excellent nick in the British Masters last week, albeit he fell away a bit late on. Denis Pugh said he's swinging it better than he has ever seen... he has two top 15's from his last three starts.

I know he's not the most solid at getting the job done, and its highly unlikely he can hold it together to win a Major, but his price just seems double what it should be to me. And will hopefully provide a good trade if nothing else. 33/1 for Top Englishman looks worth a dabble too.
Pause Switch to Standard View Ross Fisher - 670!
Show More
Report FIGJAM May 16, 2019 11:33 AM BST
Had a chap at our club played with him in Pro Am some years ago at great expense
nor a pleasant experience apparently,complained to PGA and got his money back.
Report Can't Catch Me May 16, 2019 12:40 PM BST
Really Fig.. In what way? Dont know anything abut him as a fella but always thought he seemed easy going enough?
Report FIGJAM May 16, 2019 4:27 PM BST
Tbf the member was a bit flash, but apparently his firm payed circa £2000 for team
and pro never said a word, as I said PGA didn't take it kindly and got full refund.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com