Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
jedi sophie
10 Apr 19 23:35
| Topic/replies: 11,994 | Blogger: jedi sophie's blog
30 to win the Masters.
Astonishing considering how he has played round here,shows how badly he has played...
2.16 to be in Top Twenty.
Utterly beyond belief to think that price would be possible a couple of years back...

Just gotta get involved at those. Just have too. First round recently been decent,all 4 been the problem.

Could be 5 or 500.ExcitedLaughHappyAfter one,two rounds. Will see every shot too so I'm in for the ride.
Show More
Report lewisham ranger April 10, 2019 11:47 PM BST
I noticed he shot a 7 on one of the par threes tonight. so the demons are still here even around this course.

agree that he will be hit or miss this week. I'm obviously hoping it will be hit as been on for months but losing faith. think he will post a big number somewhere.

a mate of mine is astonished that koekpa is 25-1 having won three out of his last six majors!

I think if either of those two win we will look back and say, how did we let them go off at that price?! Shocked
Report jedi sophie April 10, 2019 11:51 PM BST
Keopka done me some big favours,in majors...
Not looked himself this year.
No reason why Augusta wouldn't suit him immensely if back at it.
Read something about a crash diet,or crash fitness splurge,lost all his energy and some strength...
Report jedi sophie April 10, 2019 11:55 PM BST
Only need one decent round from Spiff and 30 is long long gone.
Could easily put first couple of rounds together well,be single figures, no hiding place though last out,see almost every shot.The full glare on.

Cany bloody wait.lol.
Report jedi sophie April 11, 2019 8:57 PM BST
Bailed out for every single penny at 40 plus.
Poor call. And daft. I'm one of his biggest critics on here.
Blinded by a big price.

ExcitedLaugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com