Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
HeinzGuderian
19 Mar 19 18:02
| Topic/replies: 3,635 | Blogger: HeinzGuderian's blog
Big Dusty is too short for my liking, so it's a toss up between Rahm and Day.
I think it has to be £20 on Rahm @13
A Tenner on Furyk @50s, and
A Fiver EW on IM.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 7  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 247
By:
Hank Hill
When: 19 Mar 19 19:34
Snedeker, Knox, Reed and Furyk for me
By:
Hank Hill
When: 19 Mar 19 21:38
Adding Stenson, RCB and Glover. This is probably my most backs pre event other than the Masters!
By:
therhino
When: 19 Mar 19 21:48
Not often a guy trading in the high 40's attracts most of the money but that's we have with Snedeker at the moment. Hard to back either of the top 3 on a track where the bombers so seldom win so Sneds makes sense after last week.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 20 Mar 19 19:42
Anyone seen anything definitive on why DJ is playing?  Not played since MC in 08 and 10 so clearly has no love for the track.  Suggestion seems to be that since he didn't play enough events this is his required "make-up" start at an event he hasn't played in the last 4 years, makes sense as it's not too far from home.  That being the case, serious doubts about his motivation this week, especially if the track continues not to suit, certainly enough doubt to make the price unappetising to say the least.  Obviously if he starts well he could easily win anywhere but if he's there as a box ticking exercise and starts slow he could be just as happy to get back home come Friday night.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 20 Mar 19 20:06
Like you say TB he is one of the few that can turn up anywhere and win, but it does seem an odd selection in the schedule with regards to his history there. Seems unbackable at the price to me.
By:
f1sh
When: 20 Mar 19 20:25
I'm liking Moore and Niemann, and a saver on Day
Good Luck
By:
therhino
When: 20 Mar 19 22:11
Giving Willett another chance this week, statistically one of the best there is on approach between 150 and 200 yards which there should be a lot of this week. Made him by biggest, backed up by Sneds, Kisner, Knox, Grace and ole mate Sam Burns.
By:
EUGENE KRABS
When: 21 Mar 19 01:22
TB - Steve Palmer seems to back up your theory (see 17mins 25secs) in this weeks postcast.
First time I've ever heard this !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gny9SOplfTo
By:
therhino
When: 21 Mar 19 11:49
Reed been smashed in.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 21 Mar 19 12:26
Thanks Eugene.  Definitely the only logical explanation for him fitting in a course that doesn't suit and he doesn't like in the middle of a crowded schedule as I don't think appearance money is allowed on the PGA Tour.  Obviously it doesn't suit anyone involved to publicise the fact he's only there because he's been forced.  It does seem a bit ominous for his chances that of a few options he could have taken to add an event he hasn't recently played he's chosen the one closest to home.  But then again, DGAF DJ is still a very dangerous golfer.  Would never be a back at the price for me though.

Simple play for me, usual few ultra-outsiders for a jackpot, Sloan the biggest, then Streelman, Tringale or Brown will do.  All balanced with a DJ lay of that total stake for a nice round field zero.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 21 Mar 19 14:11
Reed being smashed out again.
By:
therhino
When: 21 Mar 19 14:12
Buyers remorse for the Mr Lumpy and his band of merry men.
By:
therhino
When: 21 Mar 19 14:13
Who is this English fella -2 after 2?
By:
Total Bosman
When: 21 Mar 19 14:28
Whoever he is, he can putt.  Might have a future.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 21 Mar 19 14:37
Reed +2 thru 4 Sad
By:
therhino
When: 21 Mar 19 14:50
The English rookie hasn't missed a putt yet.
By:
therhino
When: 21 Mar 19 15:05
Late starters odds contracting a bit bar the defending champ who has drifted to a nice price, been in good nick bar Sawgrass which is easy to forgive. Have had a nibble.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 21 Mar 19 15:08
One of the most predictable thing in golf betting is that on a tough course, even though everyone knows it's a tough course, the late starters always come in as soon as some early starters start to struggle, as if they are going to let the late starters play Deere Run instead.
By:
Sports Fan
When: 21 Mar 19 15:58
Someone keen on Kisner
By:
Total Bosman
When: 21 Mar 19 16:05
Thursday Keegan, what a player.
By:
Sports Fan
When: 21 Mar 19 16:08
As good as Thurs/Fri Fleetwood?
By:
Total Bosman
When: 21 Mar 19 16:14
I'll take Thursday Keegan over just about anyone right now.  The diminishing returns kick in pretty quickly though.  Friday Fleetwood wipes the floor with Friday Keegan.
By:
Sports Fan
When: 21 Mar 19 16:24
Snedeker must have started his round pretty well...???  Matched down to 30...my shot tracker must be well behind.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 21 Mar 19 16:36
Sneds has gained in popularity all week, seems a bit of an overreaction to a good week last week.  Early scoring seems better than I'd have expected (although the featured groups have missed the memo) so no real reason for late starters to shorten much further.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 21 Mar 19 16:39
TK leads alone.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 21 Mar 19 17:24
Be gutted if I'm a week early on kisner
By:
Total Bosman
When: 21 Mar 19 17:37
Assuming they're not playing games with the albatross Knox is having an incredible back 9.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 21 Mar 19 18:14
Weekend Keegan showed up early.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 21 Mar 19 19:53
Another lefty for you, Hank.  The Bhatia kid birdies his first ever PGA Tour hole, takes moxy.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 21 Mar 19 20:19
I was having a little read about him the other day TB. I do hope we aren't going to get a DJ stroll Sad
By:
Total Bosman
When: 21 Mar 19 20:22
Mm, looks ominous.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 21 Mar 19 20:39
he bogeyed after my post - I do hope we're not getting a DJ stroll... Grin
By:
Total Bosman
When: 21 Mar 19 20:42
Yup, looks ominous (happy to keep this going).
By:
Hank Hill
When: 21 Mar 19 21:37
seems to have slowed down
By:
therhino
When: 21 Mar 19 21:50
Extremely ominous
By:
therhino
When: 21 Mar 19 22:01
I'll take credit for that one Cool
By:
Hank Hill
When: 21 Mar 19 22:12
lol rhimo
By:
Hank Hill
When: 21 Mar 19 22:16
the shortest price I backed has been the worst - Reed +6 quite shocking considering his record
By:
Hank Hill
When: 21 Mar 19 22:40
DJ left a few putts out there
Page 1 of 7  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo