Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Do wah Diddy
05 Oct 18 21:12
| Topic/replies: 41,697 | Blogger: Do wah Diddy's blog
THIS IS THE TIP THAT WILL HELP TAKING YOU FROM JUST ANOTHER RUN OF THE MILL GOLFER TO THE BIG  LEAUGE GOLFER. WHEN YOU PUTT PLAY TO PASS THE HOLE  .A BALL WILL NEVER DROP IN THE HOLE IF ITS SHORT  BUT HAS EVERY CHANCE IF T PASSES THE HOLE .
Pause Switch to Standard View Do WAH DIDDY S GOLF TIP REPEATED FOR...
Show More
Report trebor October 5, 2018 8:36 PM BST
Or another way of looking at it is that a ball that finishes short of the hole will always be closer than before the shot was played.
Report Do wah Diddy October 5, 2018 11:27 PM BST
OR ANOTHER WAY TO LOOK AT IT IS TO STAND ONYOUR HEAD AND LOOK AT IT HEAD ON .IV GIVEN YOU TIP YOU PLAY TO PASS THE HOLE NOTHING FOR A SHORT PUTT .A SHORT PUTT WILL NEVER FALL IN THE HOLE BUT IF YOU PLAY THROUGH YOU HAVE EVERY CHANCE OF IT DROPPING .  I WORKED THIS OUT ALSO WITH NEWTONS LAW OF GRAVITY AND   
DO WAH DIDDY LAW OF LOGIC LPP =MCODIH   WHILE  SP =NCODIH
Report Do wah Diddy October 5, 2018 11:31 PM BST
SORRY IT SHOULD BE. LP =MCODIH.    NOT LPP=MCODIH
Report therhino October 6, 2018 1:18 AM BST
Keep the tips coming Do Wah, trying to improve my game Happy
Report Do wah Diddy October 7, 2018 12:13 AM BST
THE RHINO THATS WHAT TIGER SAID TO ME THE LAST TIME I SAW HIM IN THE BOOKIES PUTTING HIS YANKEE HORSE BET ON BEFORE HIS OPEN MATCH .I TOLD HIM ONE THING AT,A TIME PRACTISE HIS PUTTING FIRST .I PROMISED ID PHONE HIM  AGAIN LATER BUT I CANT AFFORD ANY CREDIT ON MY MOBILE PHONE
Report Do wah Diddy October 24, 2018 3:50 PM BST
MY FRIEND ALPHONCE JUST RANG ME UP FROM GLEN EAGLES IN SCOTLAND .HE COULD HARDLY GET HIS WORDS OUT.HE SAID HE WAS TAKING A GOLF LESSON TODAY FROM THE GOLF PRO AT THE COURSE WHEN HE OVERHEARD THE GOLF PRO TALKING TO A VERY FAMOUS  MULTI GREEN JACKET WINNER IN AMERICA.HE TOLD THE VERY FAMOUS GOLFER THAT THERES SOME ONE ON THE BETFAIR GOLF FORUM GIVING PRO SECRET TIPS AWAY FOR FREE.THE FAMOUS MULTI GREEN JACKET WINNER SAID DID YOU GET HIS NAME .THE CLUB PRO SAID YES DO WAH DIDDY .THE FAMOUS MULTI GREEN JACKET WINNER TOLD HIM NOT TO WORRY .HE SAID MOST OF THEM ARE TOO BUSY GAMBLING ALLDAY INSTEAD OF PRACTICING THEIR PUTS.

THE MULTI GREEN JACKET WINNER OF SEVERAL COMPETITIONS SAID HE KNEW THE DAY WOULD COME WHEN HE AND HIS FAMOUS BEST FRIEND MULTI GREEN JACKET WINNER WHO HAD WON MORE GREEN JACKETS THAN HIM WOULD NO LONGER BE THE GREATEST PUTTERS IN THE GAME .HE SAID THEVE HAD A GOOD RUN AND THEY REALISED THAT THE 3 YEAR BAN THAT DO WAH DIDDY INCURED ON THE BETFAIR FORUM .STOPPED HIM FROM TELLING THE. REST OF THE WORLD WHAT HE HAD TOLD THEM WHEN HE FIRST PUBLISHED THE POST MEAKE SURE YOU PASS THE HOLE NOTHING FOR SHORT.

I ASKED ALPHONCE DID THEY SAY ANYTHING ELSE .HE SAID YES THEY LOVE YOUR POSTS ON THE AMERICAN. FOOTBALL FORUM .HE SAID THEY COULDNT PRAISE ME ENOUGH .ALPHONCE THEN TOLD ME HE HAD TO GO AS THE MAN WHO HE HAD BORROWED THE MOBILE PHONE OFF WANTED IT BACK
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com