Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
sundogmonkey
01 Oct 18 21:20
| Topic/replies: 891 | Blogger: sundogmonkey's blog
Hi all, I hope everyone enjoyed the Ryder Cup.

Just a brief post to let everyone know that I have decided not to run a thread this year on here with my weekly PGA previews.

Obviously my website has been up & running now since the beginning of the year & hopefully those who have enjoyed my previews & hopefully financially benefited from them know the site address by now.

In case you don't here is one last link to it!

http://www.sundogsgolfworld.com/

I have just posted the first preview for the season for the Safeway Open & I also posted earlier today a blog profiling all of the 50 web.com grads for this year.

Thank you to everyone who has read my previews on the links I've posted over this year since I started the site & thank you for all the kind comments. Hopefully you will continue to visit the site.

I'll continue to post on the forum in the general threads so this isn't the last you'll see of me!

Good luck for the new season everyone!
Pause Switch to Standard View My PGA TOUR Tips Website
Show More
Report jumper3 October 2, 2018 5:57 PM BST
Certainly will. Always a great read and profitable too. Continued good luck.
Report sundogmonkey October 3, 2018 4:24 PM BST
Thanks Jumper, much appreciated & thanks for continuing to read.

Not sure if twitter is your thing or not but if it is you can follow me @sundogmonkey

I always post a link each week to my previews on there.
Report fish in chips October 12, 2020 8:17 AM BST
Been following sundog's blog since he used to post his weekly selections on here a while back. Not many "tipsters" last the test of time but this guy has always been good with his write-ups and well worth a read. Anyway, Unashamedly bumping this due to the 250/1 winner he just gave me this week. Cheers Martin!
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- October 12, 2020 7:51 PM BST
Very much agree with that

Well done sdm
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com