Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
werthecardinals
19 Jul 18 21:41
| Topic/replies: 138 | Blogger: werthecardinals's blog
Placed a 600 pound bet on Jason day to win his 3 ball today at 1.9 on betfair ended up in a tie with hao tong li on 71 the other chap was 75. What should I receive back?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 6
By:
detraveller
When: 19 Jul 18 23:12
I was in a similar situation today. This article explains how dead heats are decided.

https://en-betfair.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/403/~/exchange%3A-what-happens-if-there-is-a-dead-heat%3F

If I have understood this correctly, you lose 30 pounds. And get 570 pounds back into your account.
By:
werthecardinals
When: 20 Jul 18 08:50
This was my understanding too. Yet betfair have only refunded me 380 pound and despite my protestations are saying this is correct. I have phoned them and spoke online and they say this is correct they won't explain how. I'm raging I think I've been done out of 190 pound!
By:
EUGENE KRABS
When: 20 Jul 18 09:00
They've settled it as a three way DH so should be easy to resolve.
By:
donny osmond
When: 20 Jul 18 09:02
lose half steak..

get other half steak on at 1.9

300 at 1.9 returns 570

a loss of £30

sometimes you need to ring them more than once to get errors corrected

but they will get there in the end
By:
detraveller
When: 20 Jul 18 09:27
Usually sending a few screenshots to a company's twitter publicly gets things resolved pretty quickly. Don't know how active they are on twitter but something on the lines of 'Today I learnt how to scam someone by settling a 2way DH as a 3way DH. Betfair leading the way and showing me how its done'. With a screenshot of the bet and the customer service's response, it would get any company scrambling for a response. You run the risk of making enemies with someone holding your money though.
By:
fish in chips
When: 20 Jul 18 10:17
No point in being arsey about it though if you can just get in touch and let them know the error. Mistakes happen and they'll be happy to fix it.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com