Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 315 comments are related to the topic:
Valero Texas Open 2018

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 5 of 8  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 315
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 06 Apr 19 20:06
He’s already played Augusta too Devil
By:
Hank Hill
When: 06 Apr 19 20:07
poor Jordan hacking around Sad
By:
drive for show putt for dough
When: 06 Apr 19 20:11
vegas givin himself chances but putting is ****
By:
lewisham ranger
When: 06 Apr 19 20:17
Jordan awful. just offloaded some of him for masters and got on tiger.
By:
lewisham ranger
When: 06 Apr 19 20:18
tiger-tiger double. like the bar.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 06 Apr 19 20:19
If a sports psychologist can turn this around in 4 days I'll be impressed.
By:
lewisham ranger
When: 06 Apr 19 20:21
in fairness to Spieth he probably is already thinking about next week.

hard to know what is causing this terrible form. is it mental? or was he just never much kop in the first place?

I know some of the pundits have speculated that he's got some sort of injury. he had padding on his ankle before I think.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 06 Apr 19 20:23
When you look at the trajectory of his career nothing has ever gone wrong for him.  Made it to the big league easily, won tournaments easily, won majors easily.  This past year has been the first real adversity he's faced and I don't think mentally he knows how to deal with it.  One bad shot and it starts to unravel time and time again.
By:
When: 06 Apr 19 20:27
its mental he is **** until he sorts out his head. See it every week ok until he makes a mistake or two and then the whole thing falls apart.

Always been a bit ropey with his ball striking especially off the tee but he managed his game well and didn't get into too much bother.

At the moment he is hitting sideways off the tee and missing short putts a recipe for disaster
By:
its mental he is **** until he sorts out his head. See it every week ok until he makes a mistake or two and then the whole thing falls apart.

Always been a bit ropey with his ball striking especially off the tee but he managed his game well and didn't get into too much bother.

At the moment he is hitting sideways off the tee and missing short putts a recipe for disaster
By:

By:

By:

By:
lewisham ranger
When: 06 Apr 19 20:28
This past year has been the first real adversity he's faced

I don't think that's completely true. 2016 masters anyone?

actually I have a theory about spieth and that a lot of his struggles date back to that final meltdown round where he lost to danny willet. even though he won the open after that, he had severe problems in that final round as well. so I think his future success is so tied in with augusta. win there again and everything will be different.

mind you even if he retired now he'll have still had a decent career.

but I can't fancy him for next week now. I might be wrong but everything points to tiger. just think he'll go up a gear. everything set up for him to win a major again.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 06 Apr 19 20:28
I doubt it's because he's thinking about next week.  No-one needs a win more than Jordan.  But besides that, he's 177th in Fedex Cup and sinking in the world rankings.  Even if the win's gone he needs as high a finish as possible to get his season on track, he's in danger of not hitting the playoffs.  This is just pure tilt.
By:
When: 06 Apr 19 20:31
he was so lucky at the open. If he hadn't had the tv tell him where it was he would have never found it.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 06 Apr 19 20:36
Kim back in the lead
By:
Hank Hill
When: 06 Apr 19 20:37
and with Conners miss he's got a 2 shot lead
By:
Total Bosman
When: 06 Apr 19 20:41
Heeeeeeeeere's Jonny.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 06 Apr 19 20:55
Always a rollercoaster backing or laying Vegas!
By:
Total Bosman
When: 06 Apr 19 20:58
Wow, what the hell is Charley doing even trying that?
By:
Hank Hill
When: 06 Apr 19 21:04
Great putt from Conners to tie it up
By:
Hank Hill
When: 06 Apr 19 21:07
Follow the bear!!!!
By:
Hank Hill
When: 06 Apr 19 21:33
Am I going crazy or has Masters market disappeared?
By:
Total Bosman
When: 06 Apr 19 21:35
Yeah, gone from the menu bar, not seen that before but Betfair always inventing new ways to mess up.  Direct link should work:

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/golf/market/1.142430398
By:
Hank Hill
When: 06 Apr 19 21:38
Cheers TB
By:
Total Bosman
When: 06 Apr 19 21:38
Rickie is lucky Jordan's struggles will deflect from his own.  From where he was after 14 yesterday to where he is now is awful.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 06 Apr 19 21:42
very true TB, and Vegas goes for hero shot again - the guy will seriously not take his medicine - I suppose that's part of the appeal of watching him - not great if you've backed though!
By:
Total Bosman
When: 06 Apr 19 21:46
He was a full 65 yards closer than Charley was at the last, which kind of emphasises how bonkers Hoffman's shot was.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 06 Apr 19 21:50
Yes, Hoffmeister was mental but ended up beautifully didn't it
By:
Total Bosman
When: 06 Apr 19 21:58
TBH I think unlike the one on Thursday Jonny is obliged to go from 220 but he should have no business with the water, no problem erring long with the grandstand as a backstop.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 06 Apr 19 21:59
yep, long, but definitely shouldn't be short

Mini recovery of sorts for Jordan
By:
Total Bosman
When: 06 Apr 19 21:59
Jordan's played some decent stuff on the back 9, build on this tomorrow and could still take positives into next week.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 06 Apr 19 22:00
Jesus, nearly did it again.
By:
Hank Hill
Blimey - kim almost aces again
By:
Hank Hill
get out of my head TB Laugh
By:
Hank Hill
When: 06 Apr 19 22:01
what a trio of shots
By:
Total Bosman
When: 06 Apr 19 22:01
Jordan still can't get inside his playing partners.
By:
lewisham ranger
When: 06 Apr 19 22:13
you seem to have it in for Jordan TB.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 06 Apr 19 22:21
The last one was a joke LP - hit a great shot to 6 feet and SW and CC still got inside him.  My 9.59 post praised his turnaround on the back 9 and said this could still be a positive week for him.
Page 5 of 8  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com