Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Catch Me ifyoucan
12 Mar 18 01:04
| Topic/replies: 18,579 | Blogger: Catch Me ifyoucan's blog
40 the new 20-something?! Phil Mickelson, 47, ends drought of 4+ yrs & now well done,
hearty congrats @Paul_Casey, 40, on 1st @PGATOUR win since 2009. Fantastic 65 w/ just 21 putts at @ValsparChamp!
And well done @TigerWoods! You're getting there my friend. Sure it won't be long!
— Jack Nicklaus on twitter @jacknicklaus

Tickets for this weeks 'API' just sold out ! Devil

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 7  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 251
By:
mengmeng
When: 12 Mar 18 18:02
woods 6/1..dammit
By:
therhino
When: 13 Mar 18 10:37
Are you backing him meng? his last win here in 2013 I was on pre off at 4.3 - the year prior he came back from injury and won three times, and had already won at Torrey and the WGC Doral prior to Bay Hill. The bay Hill win got him back to win number 1 and he was obviously 5 years younger. Compare that to the current situation and as good as he appears, 6.8 seems to be on the skinny side. Or maybe 4.3 was a bargain, not sure.
By:
therhino
When: 13 Mar 18 10:39
And now 7.2 within two minutes. I am the market mover CoolScared
By:
therhino
When: 13 Mar 18 10:42
This Mickelson stat that's getting plastered everywhere is kinda freaky.
By:
mengmeng
When: 13 Mar 18 10:54
yep i was on him on those 3 wins last time aswell, i owe woods alot of money so backing him for a few losses i can handle. i think that year the prices he won at were 16/1 10/1 and 7/1  and backed him 6 of his bayhill wins. I thought i was on for another 3 timer last week with him going to win the Valspar this week and the masters! iwill take this week and the masters tho
By:
mengmeng
When: 13 Mar 18 10:57
the year he got back to number won did he win 4 times that year in total? i know i backed him every single week including the losing ones, the last bet i did was the Australian even arounf the time his wife smashed his car up, it was a while ago so may be getting things slightly mixed up but basically i bet woods everytime he played and it paid very well, especially after his fist long layoff and his run back to world number 1, apart from louie winning st andrews tigers comeback was my best year ever
By:
mengmeng
When: 13 Mar 18 11:03
also my usual betting strategy is less to do with price and more to do with the player, like last year when i bet spieth about 5 week in a row he wasnt in form much or great price really but i think he won 2 times out of them 5 at odds of about 18/1 ans 12/1 so overall i made profit on him. Thats how i look at it going forward not on a tournament basis but on a players win ratio over a year or certain parts of the year.Like before Dustin went really good i still abck him alot because he was guarenteed atleast 1 win a year, same with Phil he usually used to always win once in eityher his 3rd to 5th start of the year so thats when i backed him. It has served me well.

Obviously i make other bets or cover bets inplay depending on how tournament goes, i had to do that backing woods every week for the weeks he wasnt winning
By:
therhino
When: 13 Mar 18 11:14
Some decent Fleetwood odds would be good. Think he would fairway and green the hell out of Bay Hill.
By:
mengmeng
When: 13 Mar 18 11:41
i have noticed sean o'hair putting the odd good round together lately he could be a big price dark horse this week for a place
By:
therhino
When: 13 Mar 18 12:00

Mar 13, 2018 -- 5:41AM, mengmeng wrote:

i have noticed sean o'hair putting the odd good round together lately he could be a big price dark horse this week for a place

You think he's over this? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gCyg895aEA  Love

Memories...

By:
mengmeng
When: 13 Mar 18 12:02
thats why he was in my mind, guess who i was on at that point lol
By:
therhino
When: 13 Mar 18 12:03
Never get tired of it.
By:
mr meagi
When: 13 Mar 18 13:25
Surely, DayConfused has to come into the equation here?
By:
DickTurpin
When: 13 Mar 18 19:14
API Picks :-

A Noren @42
M Leishman @48
B Harman @55
J Kokrak @90

GL everyone..............
By:
mr meagi
When: 13 Mar 18 21:35
Food for thought!

Tiger 6/1 outright....10/3 top Yank???
There are only 2 Yanks in Top 10 betting ie Tiger/Fowler

After that you are way down the list to Bubba/Harman/Reed, all of whom have very uninspiring records on this track.

If you fancy Tiger then the Top Yank price looks value PP IMHOConfused
By:
mr meagi
When: 13 Mar 18 21:38
Single----PP
Top USA Player - Top USA Player
Tiger Woods
10/3
Stake:
€20.00
Potential Returns:
€86.67

GLTAHappy
By:
Facts
When: 14 Mar 18 10:49
Tyrell Hatton
Bubba Watson
By:
mr meagi
When: 14 Mar 18 19:37
Not. much interest around yet...here's a big play to small money...GLTAHappy
Top USA Player Tiger Woods 10/3
Top Asian Player Kiradech Aphibarnrat 4/1
Top Australian Player Jason Day 11/10
Stake: €10.00
Potential Returns: €455.00

Matsuyama/Fowler/Leisman(main threats) have been out of sorts lately and I give this thing a real shout on a very tricky week.
By:
mengmeng
When: 14 Mar 18 19:51
placed last weeks winnigs from the Tiger bet on to Tiger again at so £800@7.4.

other selections added in play if required

goodluck all
By:
mr meagi
When: 14 Mar 18 19:55
Hopefully the 'Tiger Tide' will float all our boats..mengmeng..GLCool
By:
dibdob
When: 15 Mar 18 13:34
Tiger too short, but looks the likely winner so haven't really bothered putting much effort into my picks. Took a bit on Day and Bubba as they owe me nothing, also a bit Emiliano Grillo. 1st round leader ew and top 10 finish. £5 on Every too at 400. GL
By:
mengmeng
When: 15 Mar 18 13:46
if he looks the likely winner how can he be too short,if you are that worried about him winning that the others prices arent enough for you surely Woods is the bet?
By:
dibdob
When: 15 Mar 18 14:01
Why take Tiger at a single figure price today when you can wait till the end of day 3 to see if he's in contention and then take him at single figures. This version of Tiger isn't gonna run away with it like he has done in the past.
By:
mengmeng
When: 15 Mar 18 14:12
i guess we will have to wait and see, but his price if joint leader or one of the lead will be a little bit lower than it was last week.
By:
therhino
When: 15 Mar 18 14:39
Great start!
By:
mengmeng
When: 15 Mar 18 15:06
ut ohh Tiger has got his luck back now also
By:
Total Bosman
When: 15 Mar 18 16:02
Going by the market, Tiger and Rory both made strong starts.
By:
dibdob
When: 15 Mar 18 16:09
Rory doest got out for another couple of hours
By:
Total Bosman
When: 15 Mar 18 16:14
Yes, I know.  But from the way his price has come in he must be eating his breakfast in a really determined fashion.
By:
mr meagi
When: 15 Mar 18 16:58
Amazing recovery by Rose today +4 to -2 'Take a bow'Cool
By:
mengmeng
When: 15 Mar 18 17:27
very impressive from Rose
By:
dibdob
When: 15 Mar 18 17:29
Why happened to bubbas odds? Did he land in the water or something?
By:
ulf lundell
When: 15 Mar 18 17:41
Who do you fancy of the late starters, Total Bosman?
By:
Total Bosman
When: 15 Mar 18 17:51
No real fancies among the PM guy. Gone red on Rory and Rickie, not much form between them but have shortened a fair bit despite good starts from a lot of the leading names and the tournament favourite leading.
By:
mengmeng
When: 15 Mar 18 18:16
If Tiger holes this putt for par on the 9th to finish will be a a good indication if the magic is really returning, in the old days he always holed these. Whatever happens with it im happy with the first days round
By:
mengmeng
When: 15 Mar 18 18:21
right in the center
By:
Total Bosman
When: 15 Mar 18 20:11
The old Lay Rory strategy not looking so good this week.
By:
dibdob
When: 15 Mar 18 22:17
Stenson, Rory and Fowler where probably the biggest price they've been pre tournament for an event of this nature for a long time. The masters just get even more difficult to dissect!
By:
dibdob
When: 15 Mar 18 22:34
Don't think Tiger should still be single figures. This isn't vintage Tiger quite yet, even though he has shown some of that that old magic. Also this field is a lot stronger than several of the majors tiger won in his prime.
Page 1 of 7  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com