Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ashleigh
02 Nov 16 14:53
| Topic/replies: 17,821 | Blogger: ashleigh's blog
A big pot for not such a hot field.backed.
a sullivan
t fleetwood 
j lagergren
j walters

good luck all.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 129
By:
FRANKIETHETORY
When: 02 Nov 16 15:15
No strong views on this. Just backed a few at likeable prices, guys I've been backing recently.

T Jaidee
R Wattel
M Manassero

And at the price, Willett is worth a few bob for me. GL.
By:
1st time poster
When: 02 Nov 16 16:35
front of the market very short for me,put a few of my seasons stable in at fancy prices
jaidee 33
largaren 55
aitken 50
jacquelin 100
wattel 125
max keiffer 175
By:
lewisham ranger
When: 02 Nov 16 17:15
I think wiesberger is due a win and I think he can get it this week
By:
Can't Catch Me
When: 02 Nov 16 21:37
Three for me:

Lahiri
Sullivan
Kjeldsen
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 04 Nov 16 18:37
ANY rocket attacks at the Regnum Carya Golf and Spa Resort in Antalya ?
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 04 Nov 16 18:42
Danny Willett has 2 birdie-free rounds in the last 7 days...Before that, he had one in the last 4 years.
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 04 Nov 16 18:56
DANE Thorbjorn Olesen smashed a course record 9-under-par 30-32=62 to rocket to a commanding six-shot halfway lead on 15-under in the first event of the European Tour's Final Series. He has held three previous 36-hole ET leads, converting none of them, but never when holding an advantage this great. "A lot better than yesterday," he said afterwards. "I have to stay aggressive. 36 holes is a long way to go." He leads Thongchai Jaidee and Adrian Otaegui.
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 04 Nov 16 18:57
Olesen has seven missed cuts, two T50s and a T30 in his last 10 starts while he is one of the few in the field this week to have played at Regnum Carya Golf & Spa Resort, the three-time European Tour winner posting T43 when it staged a Challenge Tour event in 2010.
By:
brain dead jockeys
When: 04 Nov 16 18:58
only a matter of time before the race to dubai does not exist..........PGA tour are having an event in korea in 2017.......only a matter of time before the chinese capitulate as well.
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 04 Nov 16 19:09
The Dane posted five top 10s in his first 12 starts this season, banking sizeable cheques with T2s at January's Qatar Masters and June's BMW International Open in Germany. But since that latter runners-up finish, he's cashed just three times in 10 starts and another Friday exit at the British Masters meant a fifth missed cut from six events. A T50 in Portugal hinted at a return to form shooting 10under with two 67's for the Alfred Dunhill Links Champion. We've seen sustained dips like this before from Olesen before he's bounced back with a big result so don't rule out a sudden return to form ! Can't imagine many takers for Uncle Stan Jimmy's 8/11.
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 04 Nov 16 19:13
THE ASIA SWING is bigger than the FLORIDA Swing next year !...with the HSBC Champions billed as "Asia's Major" !

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/cf3f5bd47f944d8d83ab4bc7ad6a6df7/golfs-landscape-has-new-look-pga-tour-heads-asia
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 04 Nov 16 19:31
Watch: Westy whiffs – twice! – trying to knock ball in water...scroll down to have a look at SIR LEE JOHN...

http://irishoaksgc.com/category/golf-news/page/2/
By:
toberaheena
When: 05 Nov 16 01:55
I am in a very nice position it seems. Backed Olesen 16.5 and layed off at 10.00. Showing a green on him euro 889. Wondering if I should lay 500 at 1.75. Quince, where are u when I need u.
By:
pantsonfire
When: 06 Nov 16 04:23
Hope you hung on.
By:
pantsonfire
When: 06 Nov 16 11:37
but what do I know?
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 06 Nov 16 15:30
Thorbjorn Olesen claimed the 2016 Turkish Airlines Open for his fourth Euro Tour win. A 264 -20par was three shots well clear of runners-up David Horsey and Hao Tong Li. The Dane entered the final round with a dominant seven-shot advantage over the field, but a charge by David Horsey meant the gap was down to just one as he teed off on the par-five 12th where toberheeena 5hit himself and bailed ! His class showed with a birdie-four doubling the gap on 13 and two holes later he made a 7th par-three birdie of the week at the 14th with a tap-in before another birdie-four (at 15) gave him the freedom to bogey the 16th and hit an errant drive at 17 before closing out the win.
It ends an oddly two-tone campaign: seven top 20s in the first 13 starts, never better than T30 in his next 11 starts until this week. It also bounces him into the top ten in the Race to Dubai after part one of the three stage Final Series. "It's been difficult not playing well the last three or four months," he said afterwards. "I just got over the line." Whew Devil ...change of pants tober Tongue Out
By:
bobweenit
When: 06 Nov 16 17:33

Nov 4, 2016 -- 7:55PM, toberaheena wrote:

I am in a very nice position it seems. Backed Olesen 16.5 and layed off at 10.00. Showing a green on him euro 889. Wondering if I should lay 500 at 1.75. Quince, where are u when I need u.

must be gutted was an absolute train from 10 s inSad

By:
toberaheena
When: 07 Nov 16 04:54
Held on to 80% of my profit. Commission is very high on Betfair. But my best tournament for a while. Thinking Stenson next week.
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 30 Oct 17 17:05
Catch Me ifyoucan • November 4, 2016 5:37 PM GMT
ANY rocket attacks at the Regnum Carya Golf and Spa Resort in Antalya ?

It appears ok to go this year as Justin Rose just tweeted 5h ago
Just arrived @regnumcarya What an awesome hotel for the @T_A_Golf Afternoon relaxing before @SkySportsNews live call at 14.15 GMT
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 30 Oct 17 17:53
The 5th leg of the Rolex Series so there’s a huge $7 million up for grabs - Regnum Carya Golf & Spa Resort plays host for second year - Nedbank & concluding DP World Tour Championship to come.

Rose 15/2 (8's laddies) GOLD OLYMPIAN & WGC Champ debuts at Regnum Carya but 3rd in 2013 at the Montgomerie Maxx...3rd in Race to Dubai (RTD).
Stenson 8 (365) T2 in WGC in China 2 swings off Rose to move to 11th on RTD so Hungry Henrik! for me Devil
Hatton 12 5th in RTD and in top form with 2 WINS in his last 5 events (Happy Hatton - Poor Ross).
Fitzpatrick 20 (16's generally) for this European Master.
Fleetwood 20 (18's generally) your RTD leader €865K in front of Garcia (€1,056k back to Justin).

Also Peter Uihlein 33's and [i]2018 Ryder Cup star Paul Dunne 40 are onside.[/i]
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 30 Oct 17 17:58
Luiten for his efforts in Valderrama & scrambling Shane Lowry complete the list.
By:
lewisham ranger
When: 01 Nov 17 19:56
fast eddie pepperell
By:
par
When: 04 Nov 17 12:44
here we go
By:
frames
When: 04 Nov 17 12:48
I thought it was never coming ,why has he only won once I was asking myself.
By:
par
When: 04 Nov 17 13:02
to be honest the big guy should consider his future, gone froma machine to weekend hacker, double squiggle
By:
frames
When: 04 Nov 17 13:07
He might consider a change of underwear to start with.
By:
frames
When: 04 Nov 17 13:15
Can Barter step in for an on-courser with Colsaerts please.
By:
frames
When: 04 Nov 17 13:48
Taxi.
By:
frames
When: 04 Nov 17 14:05
One bogey in the first 46 holes,3 6's in the next 5.An omen ?
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 04 Nov 17 19:27
Kiradech Aphibarnrat and Shane Lowry will share the lead heading into the last day of the sixth Rolex Series event of the season after a dramatic third round at the Turkish Airlines Open. Nicolas Colsaerts held a four-shot overnight lead at Regnum Carya Golf & Spa Resort and extended that to five at the turn before carding a 73 and leaving the door open for the rest of the field.
Irishman Lowry recorded a 65 to get to 14 under with Thailand's Aphibarnrat joining him after a 66 to open up a two-shot lead over Colsaerts and Major Championship winners Padraig Harrington and Justin Rose.
By:
lewisham ranger
When: 04 Nov 17 21:06
rose I feel is a very likely winner from here but no juice in the price; seems to have been priced up correctly.
By:
jedi sophie
When: 04 Nov 17 23:43
Rose half the price he started,,fair enough to me,I'm on from start,and going in again!
Kira the danger,he's due!
By:
lewisham ranger
When: 05 Nov 17 00:29
Kira the danger,he's due!

I wondered what that thing is he's carrying around with him, what do you think they'll call it? Wink
By:
jedi sophie
When: 05 Nov 17 00:35
Not bad LR....lol
By:
lewisham ranger
When: 05 Nov 17 00:36
you sort of feel with rose he'll win at least one more major before he's done... too good a player to finish his career with only one major imo. think he's better than people like scott, louis who are a similar age and also on one major.

i remember this year he came very close to winning the masters and wasn't really playing that well coming in to that event.. seems to have found his form again.
By:
jedi sophie
When: 05 Nov 17 08:43
All about putting,can be very poor, rolls a few in today take lots of beating imo....
By:
frames
When: 05 Nov 17 09:42
Solid 3 stab from Stevie.From all of 3ft.
By:
frames
When: 05 Nov 17 10:38
Playing for a million, final round ,bewilders me why players agree to a chat mid round.I can imagine Tigers answer.
By:
frames
When: 05 Nov 17 10:52
Call the engraver.
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo