Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Cash Is King
02 Oct 16 10:27
| Topic/replies: 1,189 | Blogger: Cash Is King's blog
Pretty handy golfer though.
Pause Switch to Standard View Patrick Reed has a face which says...
Show More
Report johnnythebull October 2, 2016 9:32 AM BST
was sensational late on y'day..not lacking cojones but know where ur coming from
Report Nightfly October 2, 2016 10:02 AM BST
has a face that says plaground bully and chief little man.

has a face that says 'punch my lights out and cart me off to hospital
Report lfc1971 October 2, 2016 10:03 AM BST
^^ and you wonder why the yanks don't like the British working class yobs!!!
Report lfc1971 October 2, 2016 10:05 AM BST
Hopefully Trump bans them from the states.
Report johnnythebull October 2, 2016 10:12 AM BST
fair few there alreadyWink
Report crepello October 2, 2016 11:55 AM BST
The lad can certainly play though - seems not to have a weakness .....
Report Yorkshire Terrier October 2, 2016 11:58 AM BST
Nothing in the 'punch me' stakes compared to the arrogant and embarrassing McIltwat.
Report xmoneyx October 2, 2016 12:10 PM BST
reed 2.88
Report johnnythebull October 2, 2016 12:14 PM BST
Y T..would have to concur there
Report Nightfly October 2, 2016 1:43 PM BST
Nothing in the 'punch me' stakes compared to the arrogant and embarrassing McIltwat.

and EXACTLY how many Majors has Reed WON
Report mengmeng October 2, 2016 5:25 PM BST
because winning majors is totally relevent to this post.
Report sickoflayinwinners October 2, 2016 7:41 PM BST
stenson will tear his hair out if he don't beat  speith , jordans been on very few greens
Report Catch Me ifyoucan September 27, 2018 12:21 AM BST
Captain America (aka Paddy Reed) has enjoyed a very successful start to his career in the Ryder Cup - he's 6-1-2 at the RC 2014 & 2016.
TEH MASTERS CHAMP is 2-0-0 in singles includes a thrilling victory over Rory McIlroy at Hazeltine last time.
Early rumblings apparently suggest a Pat Reed & Tiger pairing, and also expect the successful duo of Spieth/Reed at some session as they are 4-1-2 as a RC pairing. Devil
Report the bloob September 27, 2018 12:42 PM BST
the American players hate Reed even more than we do, if you believe the stories about what he did when he was younger then that's no suprise
Report xmoneyx September 27, 2018 12:54 PM BST
what did he do
Report lewisham ranger September 27, 2018 1:26 PM BST
unlikeable but many sports people who are successful aren't very nice people.

mark williams from snooker also springs to mind. hendry as well. woods was fairly unpleasant in his pomp, even if he's mellowed a bit.

the fact that reed doesn't even speak to his own parents and sister says it all, really.
Report jedi sophie September 27, 2018 1:26 PM BST
Cheat
Report rommel September 27, 2018 5:19 PM BST

Sep 27, 2018 -- 2:26PM, lewisham ranger wrote:

unlikeable but many sports people who are successful aren't very nice people.mark williams from snooker also springs to mind. hendry as well. woods was fairly unpleasant in his pomp, even if he's mellowed a bit. the fact that reed doesn't even speak to his own parents and sister says it all, really.

it might say a lot about his parents and sister,dont judge someone or whats going on in their family,i like reed what ive seen of him,prefer him to mcmug any fckn day

Report prepared83 September 27, 2018 5:31 PM BST
well said ^
Report the bloob September 27, 2018 7:39 PM BST
Reed was rumoured to have cheated when at college, and also to have stolen money and possessions from his fellow students. He also doesn't have any contact with his family (parents and siblings)
Report rommel September 27, 2018 7:48 PM BST
thing about rumours is,you can never fight them,they can grow and grow,whereas if hed had a conviction for petty theft or shoplifting...whatever,it would be well behind him now,does anyone give a f about djs past now?
Report lewisham ranger September 27, 2018 7:51 PM BST
a lot of top sportsmen are unpleasant rommel. that's how they get to the top, it pays to have sociopathic tendencies.
Report lewisham ranger September 27, 2018 7:53 PM BST
I can understand perhaps why reed would cut out his parents, but why not talk to his sister as well? she seems an innocent party in all this, but yet he's cut her out as well
Report rommel September 27, 2018 7:54 PM BST
lr,no more so than the general population id say
Report rommel September 27, 2018 7:56 PM BST
never think you know whats going on in someone elses family
Report jedi sophie September 27, 2018 8:43 PM BST
Tiger the biggest toss er in modern times... In golf. The best player but an ignorant,arrogant,angry ****.

Ignored the fans n media and treated everyone bar his inner circle with utter contempt...Well bar the hookers and go go dancers that is.

Everybody loves him again. It's hilarious. Couldn't make it up.
Report jedi sophie September 27, 2018 8:44 PM BST
I like Paddy too. Masters winner. Doesn't lack bottle like many of these pompous self indulgent golfers.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com