Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
therhino
30 May 16 13:53
| Topic/replies: 22,061 | Blogger: therhino's blog
Has a real major feel this, great track and big field with the big three all in winning form. Very exciting. Been eating into Matsy at the early prices, Hideki loves the Village Excited

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 5  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 169
By:
the stunning
When: 30 May 16 20:41
Eammon Darcy beating a putter less Ben Crenshaw in 87 and Ollie dancing on the green.....ah when the Ryder Cup was to be looked forward too...great memories Love
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 30 May 16 21:55
2010 winner Justin Rose has withdrawn, citing the back injury that has kept him sidelined since THE PLAYERS. Rose is likely playing it safe ahead of the three Majors.
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 30 May 16 21:58
Happy Memorial Day...honouring US servicemen and women.
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 30 May 16 23:58
Ian Poulter out - Jason Gore in.
By:
mengmeng
When: 31 May 16 17:43
i have a soft spot for Gore, the year he won 3 in a row i think on champions tour then won on the pga, i had backed him before 3rd round and i think he was leading in 4th and put it in the water on a par 3 i was gutted then on his 3rd shot from tee/drop zone holed it for a par and went on to win lol. He just looked like a smiling hamster when he won, it always pops in my head when i see his name .
By:
stroodle
When: 01 Jun 16 12:30
therhino when you say you've been eating into Matsy at early prices, are you referring to Matsuyama?  Watched him last tournament playing shots just of the green, his scrambling play from what Ive watched is not as solid as others. What type of player would this course suit in terms of their strengths?.
By:
therhino
When: 01 Jun 16 13:09
Yes stroodle talking bout Matsuyama. On a par 72 I think it's always worth looking at par 5 scoring. The tee shot is a give away on most holes here so approach play counts extra as the greens are tricky here. Matsy ain't the best scrambler, so hopefully he will be scrambling less than the others. If he plays well he will be as he is a GIR machine. No liability on him now, traded stake back. Course is perfect for Day really, home track for him as well. Shocking record though, really don't understand that one. Good luck if you're playing.
By:
deansthemann
When: 01 Jun 16 15:03
Matsuyama 1/5 to make the cut with pp rhino… v fair price considering his fav track and top 70 and ties making cut in 120 man field don't you think?
By:
Mighty Whites 2008
When: 01 Jun 16 15:19
Memorial is a second shot golf course similar to Augusta in some ways finding the right portion of the greens is important
By:
stonecold-
When: 01 Jun 16 18:45
gone for

justin thomas 66/1 kevin kisner 80/1 ryan moore 110/1 ew roberto castro ew 175/1

also frl castro ew

gl all
By:
charlie muddle
When: 01 Jun 16 22:48
Two e/w for me Fowler 25/1 & An 125/1 both look over priced to me decent e/w value.

Best of luck guys.
By:
ifeellikemoney
When: 02 Jun 16 08:26
What is the reason behind Brendon Todd's horrible form? Having himself one stinker of a season
By:
xmoneyx
When: 02 Jun 16 09:05
day/fowler missed cut last yearWhoops
By:
toberaheena
When: 02 Jun 16 14:57
I have started poorly with 2 bets. €R. Fisher in Nordic green of €2131 and red the field €140 and across the pond am watching the marquee group and backed Fowler green to €1065 and field to red of €41. Hopefully will get to a trading position at some stage.
By:
Quincy
When: 02 Jun 16 15:00
toberaheena, my position is that bad that I'm keeping it a secret.Cry
By:
therhino
When: 02 Jun 16 16:32
Have Bubba, Moore, Kirk and Chappell backing up Matsy. The putter is saving Bubba today, been dropping some bombs to keep from falling off he cliff. Hopefully a good sign.
By:
lewisham ranger
When: 02 Jun 16 17:08
dustybin going along like an unstoppable train.

expect it to derail tomorrow.
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 02 Jun 16 18:32
ANY LINK boys ??
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 02 Jun 16 18:34
RORS has gone back to a conventional putting stroke - just in time before the U.S. Open !
By:
xmoneyx
When: 02 Jun 16 21:56
that's a worry
By:
therhino
When: 02 Jun 16 22:25
Jason on the march again. The Big Three is really just a Big One.
By:
lewisham ranger
When: 02 Jun 16 22:29
therhino 02 Jun 16 22:25 Joined: 12 Jul 10 | Topic/replies: 14,476 | Blogger: therhino's blog
Jason on the march again. The Big Three is really just a Big One.

it's all hard work and at best his period of dominance will last 2-3 years then he'll go back to being an alsoran
By:
Mighty Whites 2008
When: 02 Jun 16 22:53
Day been sensational pretty much every week since August last year. Looks head and shoulders above the rest. Impossible to say how long he will last but looks the main man at the moment. If he stays fit and motivated then he could be number one for a while.
By:
terry mccann
When: 02 Jun 16 23:23
tiger will teach day so im confident Jason will ne the next woods so always worth betting on
By:
stickyvicky
When: 02 Jun 16 23:31
Alister, K Club in Kildare not Dublin, but see what were trying to do there.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 03 Jun 16 14:39
Disappointing from Steele, 15 inches further away on 18 than he was yesterday.
By:
toberaheena
When: 03 Jun 16 14:54
My book on the Nordea in Sweden is looking a lot healthier since Ross Fisher birdied and eagled. Laid off @ 10.00 and 9.8 leaving me have a green 75 on the Field/. A €70 red on Fisher may now warrant a 5 euro crisp note.

I added Patrick Reed to Fowler to try and give me a chance over there. Some of the young bucks walking around as if the world is on their shoulders. Missed having a few quid on Harold Varner as I have been a fan now for a few weeks. Just did not study the list with enough concentration.
By:
jedi sophie
When: 03 Jun 16 19:57
What is Rory doing with his putting.Real chance to get right back in this and Brain freeze again.....
By:
jedi sophie
When: 03 Jun 16 21:31
And again,how can you be five under thru 12 and be leaving two,three out there again.!!Very frustrating when on!
By:
therhino
When: 04 Jun 16 10:51
Set up for a cracking weekend this with in form Kuch out in front and DJ, Day and Rory chasing. Can't wait Excited
By:
Quincy
When: 04 Jun 16 11:04
Nightmare. Kuch my reserve in the comp., tried to back him at 26, didn't get on. cancelled. CryCryCry
By:
xmoneyx
When: 04 Jun 16 12:20
Sad
By:
toberaheena
When: 04 Jun 16 16:26
A little on Jason Day to punt myself out of bother. Having better luck in Sweden. Unusual, oin that it has been tough to find the winner on the Euro/Asia tours until Rory last week in Ireland and young Fitz looks the part now although he still has to bring it home tomorrow, but really, the rest are doing their best to help him win.
By:
therhino
When: 04 Jun 16 20:21
Nice bounceback from Kuch.
By:
jedi sophie
When: 04 Jun 16 21:35
great work Jason..great work..
By:
therhino
When: 04 Jun 16 21:42
I know Ali is an icon, but c'mon this is a golf telecast...
By:
aberdonia
When: 04 Jun 16 22:01
sky have been about 20 minutes behind live play at times tonight.
By:
Ski-Wiz
When: 04 Jun 16 22:06
Get on with the game you yankee wimps.
By:
jedi sophie
When: 04 Jun 16 22:13
how long?done for night...
Page 1 of 5  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page