Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
bigphatairyarse
31 Jan 16 19:19
| Topic/replies: 1,593 | Blogger: bigphatairyarse's blog
BRANDON GRACE 50/1

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 126
By:
ItsMeSwaddle
When: 31 Jan 16 21:03
monty
By:
jedi sophie
When: 31 Jan 16 23:01
Spiffy for me,All day long.Hopefully some go first seven places,free bet to nothingLaugh
Ricky and kisner also early bets.
By:
therhino
When: 01 Feb 16 09:28
Hard to see past the big 3 and Bubba. Hoping it's all very predictable, cos a shoot out featuring those 4 would be epic viewing.
By:
donny osmond
When: 04 Feb 16 14:01
rory 7.4
jordan 6.2
jason 9.2
bubba 18

not far off 5/4 big 4 as it stands
By:
sewter lives again
When: 04 Feb 16 19:24
Angel Cabrera at 200 and 150

Marc Leishman at 125 and 100

think Leishman will contend in some big events this year
By:
Deplasterer
When: 07 Feb 16 02:03
Place lay Rory.
By:
lewisham ranger
When: 07 Feb 16 10:33
I reckon Spiffy will be out to make a statement early on. Bets on Spiffy first round leader and potentially breaking the track record might be worth a punt.

The top three are all about the same price, but Speith is by far the most attractive bet of those players for my money. Loves augusta, a second and a win in two visits here says it all really.
By:
therhino
When: 07 Feb 16 10:58
No point even contemplating course records until closer to the date when we have some info on course conditions. Greens were very soft last year, if firm and fast -10 is likely to win, let alone -19.
By:
kincsem
When: 16 Mar 16 19:18
Masters-Style Pimento Cheese Sandwich

3 cups shredded white cheddar cheese
2 cups shredded yellow sharp cheddar cheese
4 oz crumbled blue cheese
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 (4-oz) jar sliced pimentos, drained
1 cup light mayo
2 tbs Dijon mustard
1 loaf of white bread

Combine cheeses, pimentos, mayo and mustard in a food processor and process until smooth. Cover and chill. Spread on bread slices. Makes four sandwiches.
By:
lewisham ranger
When: 17 Mar 16 13:24
maybe tiger will make a sprinter sacre like comeback?
By:
tim6
When: 18 Mar 16 00:23
paul casey
By:
oneday69
When: 18 Mar 16 08:42
At the prices must be bubba, Scott also in great form putting holding up well after change .Rory throwing in a bad round each tourney would be a lay for me! Spieth been very in and out this season but I suppose on Augusta greens has to be a massive danger.
By:
lewisham ranger
When: 18 Mar 16 10:09
surely rickie fowler must be a huge player given the way he's been playing lately
By:
lewisham ranger
When: 18 Mar 16 10:28
also think it would be easy to underestimate the chances of justin rose, doesn't get as much hype as rory speith day scott bubba rickie, but finished second last year so is trending in a positive direction, has some sort of momentum building in the event

I think rory and speith both have their worries going into the event, rory is feeling the pressure of getting back to number one, speith is feeling the pressure of staying at number one. also speith has the additional pressure of defending his title now. every question at every press conference will be about how he was imperious last year and how that contrasts to his shaky form this year.

then again he's got a second and a first in two visits to the place, that's pretty scary form. I'm sure he will win many masters titles but this could be the toughest one to win of all.

day has come back to form if yesterday is anything to go by, was the top player at the end of last year and hits the ball an absolute mile, so in theory should have an outstanding chance, but who knows?

maybe we are focusing on the wrong people and an outsider will win it.
By:
oneday69
When: 18 Mar 16 11:16
True but it is hard to see where that outsider will come from,to beat the cream of the crop over 4 days. I have just had a saver on Day as he does look like he may be back to form.As you say he did finish last year realising his true potential.
By:
oneday69
When: 18 Mar 16 11:18
I suppose I cant see Fowler doing it but who knows!
By:
tim6
When: 18 Mar 16 21:21
day day day and day should hold a second comp for runner up
By:
lewisham ranger
When: 19 Mar 16 02:20
Replies: 17
tim6
tim6 18 Mar 16 20:21 Joined: 04 Apr 06 | Topic/replies: 1,099 | Blogger: tim6's blog
day day day and day should hold a second comp for runner up
Rate reply:
| report block user

he should be favourite but is he a certainty? depends if he can handle the pressure.
By:
kincsem
When: 20 Mar 16 18:29
Bernd Wiesberger 442.5
Anirban Lahiri 280
Charley Hoffman 250.6
Paul Casey 80
Soren Kjeldsen 726.5
Troy Merritt 733
Victor Dubuisson 335
By:
PedroPete12
When: 25 Mar 16 12:59
I've been building small ante posts since June last year then went a bit mad over past 2 weeks;

Jason Day various stakes at 25/1, 20/1 and 16/1
Branden Grace at 150/1
Jimmy Walker various stakes at 60/1 and 100/1

Justin Rose at 28/1
Paul Casey at 66/1
Louis Oosthuizen at 40/1
Danny Willett at 70/1

I'm still tempted to back Snedeker!
By:
xmoneyx
When: 25 Mar 16 19:37
nice prices day
By:
lewisham ranger
When: 25 Mar 16 21:46
speith looking like a machine.

must admit masters is a horses for courses thing.

bubba/phil both have a great record overall, why? because it sets up very well for left handers

Problem with Phil though is he's too old

Jack won it at the same age but he's arguably the greatest ever, Phil is just a legend

short list would be

Phil

Bubba

Rory

Jordan

Day

Reed

Dj

Rose

Fowler

Throw out Phil (age) and Reed (poor course record)

Bubba ok but just don't have a feeling for him

Rory seems nervous at the moment

Rose is he quite good enough?

Day back worries never been a fan of his either if I'm honest

That leaves Dj, Spieth and Fowler

Dj you can always count on to choke

Spieth great course record

Fowler on the verge of a major

Double dutch those two I reckon
By:
therhino
When: 27 Mar 16 23:20
No doubting who the fave will be now. Been an incredible few years for the Aussies on the PGA Tour.
By:
par
When: 27 Mar 16 23:21
Day, Bubba, Scott take your pick !
By:
lewisham ranger
When: 28 Mar 16 00:29
day just looks unbeatable right now when he's got his a-game. inevitable like tiger in his prime. certainly he's earned his right to be favourite. Rory isn't far behind though, even if there's still that question mark about the putter.

just got a sneaky feeling for fowler now. also I wouldn't be surprised if some outsider comes through- someone unheralded.

I know someone was saying earlier that it's going to be very tough for an outsider to win the way the top players are going, and that might be right, but in a golf tournament anything is possible.
By:
ifeellikemoney
When: 28 Mar 16 00:57
Day is on a different level.  Took him a while to shake off the rust and regain last seasons form, but he's there now. Hitting it 340 down the middle and holing everything... How can you stop that.
By:
xmoneyx
When: 28 Mar 16 10:42
fowler shot a 67 last round 2015,but first two rounds 73,72 put him ooc,still top 12 thou

hes vastly improved his driving/putting this year

lively contender
By:
lewisham ranger
When: 28 Mar 16 10:49
I always thought Fowlers finish at the players last year, the way he played the last few holes, that was without doubt major winning form

he wouldn't have been able to do that in the past but now he's proved he can get it done under pressure

I take the point about day, how do you stop him. I just get the feeling with him that he's very intense and it's very hard work, rory more talent but who will end their career with more majors? rory for me cus he can go through the gears, (well the fact that he's younger and has four to Jason's one is also a bonus) jason just one gear that's flat out all the way

just that it's a very good gear Excited
By:
xmoneyx
When: 28 Mar 16 10:50
39 last week on exchange--now 20sSad
By:
xmoneyx
When: 28 Mar 16 10:52
I do 6 outsiders 200+

a single

then a hail mary bet sunday if all are ooc
By:
lewisham ranger
When: 28 Mar 16 10:59
who's your outsiders? seems sensible

fowler gone off form slightly of late but just got a feeling he will peak form the masters

also jimmy walker worth a mention- usually wins all the mickey mouse tournaments then collapses like a damp squib in the majors, but I think this year he intends to peak for the big ones
By:
xmoneyx
When: 28 Mar 16 11:05
my list(waiting for better price)just 3 so far

lingmerth 300+
Jamie Donaldson 300 +
sang moon bae 650 +
By:
xmoneyx
When: 28 Mar 16 11:06
hate it when run away winner,unless your on
By:
donny osmond
When: 28 Mar 16 11:30
if day plays well then you'll need a good week to beat him, probably
4 good rounds, 16-20 under, and bottle to close it out

certainly narrows down the field of likely suspects if that were to happen
By:
lewisham ranger
When: 28 Mar 16 12:52
16-20 under though is unusual for the masters

I'm sure if he reaches that he will win, normally the winning score is around nine or ten under
By:
donny osmond
When: 28 Mar 16 12:57
they can toughen it up again but birdies are popular with the patrons
By:
Mighty Whites 2008
When: 28 Mar 16 13:07
Reed (poor course record)

he has only played 6 competitive rounds! Finished 22nd last year
By:
Mighty Whites 2008
When: 28 Mar 16 13:08
sang moon bae isnt playing xmoneyx
By:
Mighty Whites 2008
When: 28 Mar 16 13:10
the winning score will depend on the condition of the course. If it is soft then 16 - 20 under possible if it is firm and fast then id take around -10
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com