Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Can't Catch Me
20 Oct 15 16:20
| Topic/replies: 28,246 | Blogger: Can't Catch Me's blog
Just two for me this week.

Anirban Lahiri has gone well here before, and freshened up after his great showing in the PGA, I'm having a dabble at 25-1, even though it was a bit shorter than I hoped for.

But may main bet is Lucas Bjerregaard at 50-1. Got some very good form here and seems to be a much improved player this season.

Good luck one and all.
Pause Switch to Standard View Hong Kong Open
Show More
Report ashleigh October 20, 2015 6:08 PM BST
gone for the rising star, and 3 with the best course form.

m fitzpatrick 
m fraser 
m jimenenez 
l bjerregaard
Report sonofshinner October 21, 2015 8:54 AM BST
2m Euro prize pot
15th holding of event (all here!)
PAR 70
Plays 6699yards
4 water holes
Hole 12 will be a good watch, it has a double fairway and intersting to see how brave the players are.

Will probably suit long drivers as fairways are pretty forgiving compared to many on the tour (Dustin Johnson).
Last two years have resulted in a playoff. THANKS TO RALFIE1982@O.L.B.G.
Report sonofshinner October 21, 2015 7:26 PM BST
lay of Rose for me@7.6
Report toberaheena October 22, 2015 8:26 PM BST
@sonofshinner...hope you are not in too much trouble with that lay of Justin Rose. I kept laying him last week and he just would not go away until the very last 8 holes or so. So, what I'm saying is, maybe , do not panic. A long, long way to go.

Myself, after bothering to get out of bed at 5 am this morning to check on a bet on Fowler in the US. , I had traded a free €200 green on him. All was ok at -2 until he found water and is paddling since. No chance now. My picks in the PGA event are nearly all out of it all ready so last week was only beginners luck. This Fitzpatrick kid may be a serious player for the future. Stays the distance as well. Rose price below 4.00 at this stage is paramount to a ludicrous offer and value to lay . Why.Mathematics and euros. Surely will trade higher over the next 3 days. Different diet and culture has more of an effect on a Westerner than most comprehend.
Report johnnythebull October 23, 2015 8:14 PM BST
US diet ain't that badWink
Report ashleigh October 24, 2015 10:20 AM BST
so can't catch me, sonofshinner and me all cheering on l bjerragaard.   
on sky from 4am tomorrow.
Report throwthetellyoutawindow October 24, 2015 9:33 PM BST
Great call CCM good luck in final round anyway hope ur sitting pretty already Cool
Report johnnythebull October 24, 2015 10:00 PM BST
thought Rose's score flattered him somewhat,scrambled well & holed some putts..should win but wouldn't be a backer
Bjerr played lights out for 16 holes but missed that birdie on 17 then wobbled a bit on 18
Lahiri can go low
Fitz missed some putts should've been a fair bit closer
hope yer man wins 4 u CCM unless i back smn elseWink
Report toberaheena October 25, 2015 1:56 AM BST
@Ashleigh...... I am almost sure Sky coverage begins at 3.00 am. Best of luck to those needing a non Rose winner. Grin and bare it looks the only option before play really settles into the final round. One option I very rarely use is to punt my way out of trouble, which means having a mighty whack of a win bet on my current loser to make him a neutral on the book. Takes bottle and not for the faint hearted. Rose is getting some rakers in the early rounds, and that is why he is up there. If he starts to putt like his normal self, I give young Fitzy a little chance. On the U.S. , for a decent top 10 finish I think Cameron Tringale may be an option but I am holding fire on my current book. No bet here so far.
Report ashleigh October 25, 2015 6:20 AM GMT
2 shot swing.Happy
Report ashleigh October 25, 2015 7:30 AM GMT
likely blown it.
Report johnnythebull October 25, 2015 7:59 AM GMT
Bjerr choked like a dog from the turn on..putted unreal but basically has blown this
another tournament Rose 'wins' courtesy of being gifted it
hope u were up to lay off ur man @ 1.66 CCM
Report rommel October 25, 2015 8:21 AM GMT
bjerr you fckn hound
Report Can't Catch Me October 25, 2015 8:22 AM GMT
Sad

Cheers lads. Yes laid some off but still win significantly more if he could have got over the line. Decent effort from him all the same.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 7, 2016 12:56 AM GMT
ROLL ON 2016...

UBS Hong Kong Open 2016

THE FINAL EVENT of this calendar year but only the third of a new 2017 EURO TOUR season takes place in FANLING (HKGC). Back in 2015, the tournament was held in October and was the final opportunity for those around the top 110 on the RtoD to retain their playing privileges for the following season.
This new schedule change means there ought to be a more relaxed atmosphere in 2016 BUT players will still see it as a chance to BANK SOME CASH in the early season.....or lose it all on Highland Reel 1/1 and Maurice 13/8 in the HK Vase and HK Cup respectively at Sha Tin on Sunday afternoon.

One of the few Pro Golf events to have remained at the same venue for such a long period of time - The Masters and Crans-sur-Sierre and the European Masters can only  compare. The 58th staging (since '59) of the UBS Hong Kong Open at Fanling and the 16th time it’s been part of the European Tour schedule. A co-sanctioned event by the Asian Tour and The Hong Kong Golf association, Hong Kong PGA and the Chinese PGA receive exemptions for this tournament highlighting its place of pride in the region.

One of the shortest on Tour at 6,710 yards par 70, a very traditional old-school track, a tight tree-lined course but ‘a great test of golf’ with Bermuda greens and ‘not easy’ as the course has four dogleg left and two dogleg right holes. Course management on this narrow layout demands accuracy and a strategic approach where hitting greens and scrambling are the key stats as 36-year-old Rose proved last year by finishing 1st in both, with a 17 under 65-66-64-68. The ‘amazing’ 410yds 18th is a great finishing hole with water, trees, heavy bunkering plus a famously elusive green with par four an excellent score - one of the two hardest holes on the course last time out, plus the 9th - while the par five 13th, one of the two par fives, was ranked the easiest hole last year.

Some famous names are on the trophy and they include major winners Peter Thomson, Greg Norman, Ian Woosnam, Bernhard Langer, Tom Watson, Jose Maria Olazabal, Padraig Harrington, Rory McIlroy and, most recently, last year’s champ Justin Rose. Also notable second place finishers were K.J Choi (twice), Thongchai Jaidee, Prom Meesawat, Philippino Angelo Que, Italians Matteo Manassero and Francesco Molinari, Ireland’s Harrington and RORY (twice). 3-time MAJOR Winner 53yo Monty won it too btw - one of the greatest Ryder Cup players of all time, a member of eight European Teams, never lost in a singles match and was 2010 Captain (with Thomas Bjørn as his vice-captain), now we have that ‘Danish Ham’ to listen to until 2018.

While Dustbin Johnson also headlined in 2015 (69,72 to MC by one) - A star-studded 2016 cast (Four of the T50 OWGR in this 126 player field - 144 played in 2015) include defending champion and Rio Olympics Gold Medallist Justin Rose #15 is ‘back’ (as in recurring ‘back’ problems so may be trouble ahead - due to touch down in HK today) alongside reigning Masters Champ Danny ‘back too’ Willett #12 (for the first time since 2011) and fully fit and healthy Ryder Cup stars 15/2 Patrick Reed #8 and 16/1 shot Rafa Cabrera Bello #33. Former Hong Kong champions Scott Hend #60, Ian James Poulter #171 and Miguel Ángel Jiménez #231, victorious four times might also feature along with other notables 47yo Thongchai Jaidee #52, Kiradech Aphibarnrat #80, and  S.S.P. Chawrasia #215 of India and Chinese greats Liang Wen-chong, Zhang Lian-wei and 19yo rising star, Dou Ze-cheng 300/1 in Spoils.

God help those writing out the docket for Thailand’s Jazz Janewattananond, Panuphol Pittayarat, Natipong Srithong, Thanyakon Khrongpha, Pavit Tangkamolprasert, Thitiphun Chuayprakong, Chinnarat Phadungsil, Pariya Junhasavasdikul and China’s Yannick Nathan Artigolle. Anyone fancy those Pharkheen Youzlesskharnts.

TV Coverage: Sky Sports 4... Thursday from 6am, Friday from 6am, Saturday from 4.30am & Sunday from 4am....So set them alarms early !

FIRST TEE TIME IS 11pm on Wednesday night (7am HK time).
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 7, 2016 10:15 AM GMT
fancy...REED ROSE Dylan Frittelli Jason Scrivener Soo-Min Lee
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 7, 2016 10:43 AM GMT
How many holes will ROSE play ?
Report Can't Catch Me December 7, 2016 12:01 PM GMT
Rafa Cabrera Bello looks a stand out bet to me this week. Greens in regulation the biggest stat here and that's his forte. Reed looked out of form last weekend, and he and Rose are very short imo.

Couple of outsiders I like are David Lipsky ew at 50/1 and Marcus Fraser at 80/1. The latter loves this tournament, has some excellent form here and played well enough in Dubai and South Africa recently. Doesnt look a particularly deep field here.

Good luck.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 7, 2016 12:24 PM GMT
Can we rule out players who are having their first attempt at this course ?

The likes of Tommy Fleetwood, Dylan Frittelli, Alexander Bjork, Paul Dunne, Haydn Porteous, Nathan Kimsey & Yannick Nathan Artigolle.
Report Can't Catch Me December 7, 2016 1:40 PM GMT
Not sure you can ever do that cmiyc, and Fleetwood is in decent form. But it definitely takes a certain type of player
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 7, 2016 3:54 PM GMT
Rafa is 5th in that GIR stat with HK debutants Ben HEBERT in 7th (finished T4 in SA last week) and Fleetwood at 11th. Jaidee is 71st btw but 3rd in scrambling.
Report ashleigh December 7, 2016 6:01 PM GMT
backed.
t jaidee
s hend
s lee
m fraser

good luck all.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 7, 2016 7:48 PM GMT
REED.....Pat (formerly Patrick – ask Tiger). 15/2.
RAFA.....Yet another Spanish HK winner. 14/1.
Jeung-Hun WANG.....South Korea’s best. 25’s.
LIPSKY.....let’s roll the dice on this Las Vegas lad. 45/1.
POULTER.....another WIN for Ian & Engerland. tia. 28/1.

Rose (r).....Jiménez is the only one to defend this title recently.

No place for Jaidee.....A Thai curry fighting for a T50 OWGR Masters invite.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS. Seng Dan Fai Lok. 圣诞快乐 Devil
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 7, 2016 8:12 PM GMT
IN 2015 Jason Scrivener 200/1 & Soo-Min Lee 300/1 finished T3 making their debut here while Germany's 175/1 shot Bernd Ritthammer Missed-the-Cut also on his debut.

THIS YEAR a big priced debutant might be Ireland's Paul Dunne 100/1ew or England's Nathan Kimsey 300/1ew (540 on here) - 5 pls, 6 with PP. © CMiyc Devil
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 7, 2016 8:14 PM GMT
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vQN1ojoOqarh_1siGa5s-sFE3oqe...

Devil
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 7, 2016 8:15 PM GMT
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vQN1ojoOqarh_1siGa5s-sFE3oqe... . Devil
Report padlock December 8, 2016 6:29 AM GMT
Rose looking a bit wooden
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 8, 2016 11:57 AM GMT
A DAY ONE STAT...tks Steve-the-punter.

AFTER Round One in 2015 Rose sat tied for third and just one swing off the lead and he led all the way after that with runner-up Bjerregaard hot on his heels all the way to the line - and that is fairly typical of how this event tends to pan out.

Jimenez (in 2013) is the only HK Open winner this century to shoot an opening round in the 70s (shot even par 70), and he was the first to trail by more than five strokes after day one. The vast majority of winners here are up with the pace all the way - the last two winners and six of the seven winners before Jimenez three years ago - were within three strokes of the lead and inside the top-five after round one. The only exception was Ian Poulter but he was in front by halfway – well he did shoot a second round 60! This isn't a catch-up course and you really do need a good start.

THEREFORE: 1. trail by more than five strokes 2. within three strokes of the lead 3. inside the top-five.

RAFA leads at -6, so maybe include anyone even par or better BUT favour those within 3 strokes (-3 or better – i.e. T21 players) and even better, already have your money on those inside T5 (T12 players at -4 or better). There’s 67 players at even par or better with REED & ROSE already looking for a ‘happy ending’ back at The Peninsula – any recommendations??? Cabrera Bello has been one of the stand-out performers of 2016, not missing a single cut and finishing eighth on the Race-to-Dubai Rankings. Rafa was 15th here in 2011, having missed the cut the previous year.

Sébastien Gros at -5 is making his debut here after two MC in his last two events – in SA last week having been 4th in 2015 and even missed cut in Portugal ffs – Ok he spent 2014 on the Asian Tour before coming through the first two stages of the European Tour Qualifying School, only to miss out on graduation by a single shot at the Final Stage after bogeying each of the last three holes, well he is French after all. Lives in Geneva and MC in Wentworth & down the street in Crans-sur-Sierre, similar tests of accuracy - best of luck to you, but has to be a no no. Add Benjamin Hebert & Jordan L Smith to this debutant sauce.
Will be interesting to watch if Ireland’s PAUL DUNNE, NATHAN KIMSEY & Mr Fleetwood would buck my debut theory. "It definitely takes a certain type of player" to win here and so if one looks deep enough...

30yo Jbe’ Kruger, is among 10 players at -4, likes it round here with finishes of 41, 21st, 24, 46 & 38th since 2010. One 65 is his low round here while two 66’s in 2014 left him T3 going into the Sunday – but then shoots 74. MC at the Omega European Masters also doesn't bode well?

IF still having a bet then look no further than LIPSKY 20’s 4plcs (already advised 45’s) and/or maybe JAIDEE 14’s in Lads (but v poor value). If Poulter’s worst round is -2 then at 25/1 he’s in the mix on Sunday and will not make the races at Sha Tin.

RAFA WINS, simple – end of thread....HA HA HA HA all the way to the bank Devil
Report lewisham ranger December 9, 2016 12:01 AM GMT
RAFA WINS, simple – end of thread....HA HA HA HA all the way to the bank Devil

Yes cus Rafa is mr reliable when he's anywhere near the lead, history tells us this Scared
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 9, 2016 12:39 AM GMT
Cabrera Bello has been one of the stand-out performers of 2016, not missing a single cut and finishing eighth on the Race-to-Dubai Rankings. Rafa was 15th here in 2011, having missed the cut the previous year.

YEAH, 1761 days since his last win in the 2012 DUBAI Desert Classic IS a long time...
BUT is he a different player this year ??? after his experiences of WGC-Dell Match Play 3rd - Ryder Cup, undefeated from his three matches - World Cup 8th ???

Anyways, the above HA HA was a little tongue-in-cheek knowing his 'CHOKER' tag from the Sunday Sunnis and Shiites on 'ere.

Just read where he grew up next to a golf course in the Canary Islands, and his sister Emma competes on the Ladies European Tour. Rafa owns a house in Bali, where he loves to spend time surfing...BALI here we come on Sunday night then, win or lose.

LIPSKY @45's WILL DO PLEASE & TYVM.
Report lewisham ranger December 9, 2016 10:09 AM GMT
No doubt Rafa deserves to win a tournament the way he's played over the last 18 months which is why it would be an even bigger tragedy if he does his usual psychological collapse and loses from here.
Report Can't Catch Me December 9, 2016 10:36 AM GMT
I've got horrible memories about Bjerregard here last year, and Rafa doing it to me countless times already this season.

Fingers crossed he can finally get over the line.
Report frames December 9, 2016 11:54 AM GMT
Just saw the clip of Poulter blaming a cameraman for his 8.Bad luck Ian.
Report Can't Catch Me December 9, 2016 2:02 PM GMT
Love that question some lad tweeted him.

Which shot did the camerman put you off for... your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th or 8th Laugh
Report johnnythebull December 9, 2016 5:11 PM GMT
just watched the highlights,then looked at the betting
which just demonstrates the lack of conviction that this guy can get it done
a sentiment shared by most who follow the game
having said that can't believe how big a price he is on the exchange..1.92..is that uber disrespectful or is it an indicator of his,once again,snatching defeat from the jaws?
magic sign skinniest at 8/13
those behind aren't exactly going to put the fear of God into anyone leading
but,at the end of the day,he is your archetypal bottler par excellence
will he fall over the line or continue to miss putt after putt on sunday?
save the white trousers,Rafa,for your Bali bolthole
Report padlock December 9, 2016 5:54 PM GMT
Good pick CCM, poulter blocked me on twitter months ago. ( knobhead)
I wasn't even rude tbh
Report Can't Catch Me December 10, 2016 7:44 AM GMT
FFS Rafa. Earlier than usual Cry

Five clear to joint leader in a matter of minutes.
Report Can't Catch Me December 10, 2016 7:49 AM GMT
This is painful to watch. What was he thinking there?
Report ashleigh December 10, 2016 7:50 AM GMT
rafa losing the plot and bringing everybody back in to this.Wink
Report frames December 10, 2016 7:56 AM GMT
I think they said earlier he has led 8 times at halfway and he is 100% in not converting.
Report Can't Catch Me December 10, 2016 8:48 AM GMT
Pretty decent recovery from him to be fair. Might be no bad thing not being overnight leader.
Report ashleigh December 11, 2016 7:52 AM GMT
can't see rafa winning now.
Report ashleigh December 11, 2016 8:15 AM GMT
maybe wrong.Whoops
Report frames December 11, 2016 8:21 AM GMT
Brazel been matched at 1.01.
Report frames December 11, 2016 8:28 AM GMT
Fair play they collected anyway.Tough hole to birdie .
Report lewisham ranger December 11, 2016 10:10 AM GMT
Rafa threatening to go down in the chokers hall of fame as one of the greatest chokers of all time.

Maybe if the guy spent less time in the gym and more time working with a sports psychologist he might actually win a tournament for once.
Report johnnythebull December 11, 2016 3:01 PM GMT
absolute bottling ba1tch..absolutely no cojones..worthless maggot(unlike us top pros)Grin
Report par December 11, 2016 3:49 PM GMT
big Monty's carry on went unnoticed today.

Threw in a couple of double bogeys when looking favourite to win.
Report jedi sophie December 11, 2016 10:44 PM GMT
Starnge game golf..RCB probs made 200 k today and he has a heart the size of a peanut...absolute choking pig..
pathetic last 36 holes,five shot lead during round 3,loses to a journeyman...away home chuffed to bits.all about the cash,no interest in W.
Report trebor December 11, 2016 10:57 PM GMT
If had no interest in winning he would win more often.
Report johnnythebull December 12, 2016 10:57 AM GMT
jedi...bit of an insult to peanuts!
Report Can't Catch Me December 12, 2016 9:04 PM GMT
Two years running my main bet has blown up when in the lead. F*cking annoying tourney Cry
Report johnnythebull December 12, 2016 9:45 PM GMT
CCM..didn't u lay him off..he of all players?
Report Can't Catch Me December 13, 2016 10:17 AM GMT
Yeah I did mate, but won more if he had got the job done. Had a nice green on here but had backed him ew with a couple of bookies too.
Report johnnythebull December 13, 2016 5:15 PM GMT
too much scar tissue with these bottlers
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 21, 2017 12:06 AM GMT
ROLL ON 2017...

UBS Hong Kong Open 2017

Will be the usual early start....

FIRST TEE TIME IS 11pm on Wednesday night (7am HK time).

Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 21, 2017 12:12 AM GMT
Sergio Garcia....Yet another Spanish HK winner....will surely Do-a-Rafa on his debut Devil
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 21, 2017 12:21 AM GMT
Of the top players in the betting, the only few that interest me are FLEETWOOD & LIPSKY (again)

Jimenez is a three time Champ and might surprise again too
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 21, 2017 12:23 AM GMT
Sammy BRAZEL defends after his -13 win last year with 66,66,67,68 for 267.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 21, 2017 12:27 AM GMT
*four times for Miguel Whoops
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 21, 2017 12:28 AM GMT
2004, 2007, 2012 & 2013.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 21, 2017 12:41 AM GMT
Those looking for a Hot Indian should look no further than Gaganjeet Bhullar (45th & 13th last two years and a winner just 5 weeks ago) and Shiv Kapur (54,MC,21,12th in last 4 years and a winner 3 weeks ago).
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 21, 2017 12:43 AM GMT
India's Ajeetesh Sandhu make his debut. 100/1 ew material.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 21, 2017 12:53 AM GMT
My last choice is a toss-up between a Hot Thai in Prom Meesawat or Ireland's PAUL DUNNE @40/1 ew (29th here last year on debut).

Koral & PP go 7 places !
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 21, 2017 12:58 AM GMT
Winning by 1 stoke 5/2 or 11/4 SJ (for peanuts) DevilDevil
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 24, 2017 6:47 PM GMT
GO TOMMY 10's
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 24, 2017 9:53 PM GMT
This isn't a catch-up course and you really do need a good start. and  "we rule out players who are having their first attempt at this course?" Catch Me ifyoucan • December 7, 2016 12:24 PM GMT

CALCUTTA's 39yo Shiv Sankar Prasad Chawrasia (and the dual Hero Indian Open Champ of the last two years and lies 4th in the Asian Order of Merit) - his last 11years here.....mc,58, 5th in 2014 with 69,65,70,67, 65,mc,mc,57,22,mc,32,mc but his FOUR European Tour victories have all come in India. Another 70,67 finish this time still won't be good enough!

SWEENDEN's Alexander Bjork was 45th last year with two 69's (69,71,71,69) while Joakim Lagergren record here is two MC (2015 & 2013) with Challenge Tour's Kinhult NO CHANCCE on his debut.

NEW YORK's Julian Suri makes his debut here so NO CHANCE OF WINNING. August's Made in Denmark champ is back in mighty form recently with three 8th place finishes in Valderrama, Turkey & Dubai...ew place material.

THAILAND's Poom Saksansin also on debut so NO CHANCE. God help those writing out the docket for the other Thai's in the field Suradit Yongcharoehchai, Kiradech Aphibarnrat, Rattanon Wannasrichan or Jazz Janewattananond. Picked the wrong Hot Thai this week in Prom Meesawat - Pharkheen Youzlesskharnt.

Goodbye England's ROSE – too far back imho (-12 or better wins) already looking for a ‘happy ending’ back at The Peninsula and will probably wait for Tommy to win and travel ‘his home’ in the Bahamas together. Let’s hope his back is better after the flight this year and not leave Tiger on his own again at the Hero! Devil
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 25, 2017 12:29 PM GMT
Rafael Cabrera Bello 11/4 - choking pig - worthless maggot - chokers hall of fame - led 8 times at halfway and he is 100% in not converting - knowing his 'CHOKER' tag from the Sunday Sunnis and Shiites on 'ere. Eh, no tks.
SSP Chowrasia 4
GO RYDER TOMMY 10's into 5's
Wade Ormsby 7
Alexander Bjork 10
Thomas Detry 14
Justin Rose 20
Report lewisham ranger November 26, 2017 7:56 AM GMT
more success for sportinglife tipster ben coley who tipped both ormsby and bjork pre event at 100-1. Scared
Report ashleigh November 26, 2017 8:12 AM GMT
rafa might spoil the party.Wink
Report boring_bastrd November 26, 2017 8:15 AM GMT
Can't back rafa tho,not wise
Report boring_bastrd November 26, 2017 8:17 AM GMT
poor rafa,great player,got a phobia of winning
Report ashleigh November 26, 2017 8:20 AM GMT
same old rafa.Laugh
w ormsby wins.
Report boring_bastrd November 26, 2017 8:20 AM GMT
Anyhow.Julian Suri player to watch/bet on in the coming weeks
Report doorman99 November 26, 2017 12:16 PM GMT
Steve Palmer tipped them both too Lewisham Ranger.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 26, 2017 2:58 PM GMT
Catch Me ifyoucan • November 21, 2017 12:58 AM GMT
Winning by 1 stoke 5/2 or 11/4 SJ (for peanuts)
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 27, 2017 4:06 PM GMT
Catch Me ifyoucan • November 21, 2017 12:21 AM GMT
Jimenez is a FOUR time Champ and might surprise again too

53-year-old Spaniard Miguel Angel Jimenez currently holds the record for the oldest player to win on the European Tour. He’s now also the oldest player to shoot a 63 at 53 years and 325 days after firing a closing 63 to finish in T7.
Jimenez last won this event in 2014, making him the oldest winner on Tour at 49, before winning again and breaking his own record by capturing the Spanish Open aged 50.
....."we still kicking some young ases" - MAJ,

...WELL, HE DOES LIKE THE PLACE.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 19, 2018 6:44 PM GMT
SOME OF THE BIGGER NAMES in 2018 + previous course form finishes.

Fleetwood 6, 3rd(2016).
Reed 43, 3(2015).
Sergio 19th(2017).
Rafa 2nd, 2nd (last two years), 15 mc.
Fitzpatrick 19, 3rd(2015).
Lucas Bjerregaard 2nd(2015), 5 24
=================
Beef Johnston on debut.
Jason Scrivener 10, 3rd(2015)
Marcus Fraser mc, 10, 32, 5th, 47, 3rd, 11, 10, dnp, 34, 7 (last 11 years).
Wade Ormsby WIN(2017), 25, 50, 42, 8th(2013), 40
Sharma 10th last year.
Miguel Angel Jimenez 7th last year and 3 time winner HE DOES LIKE THE PLACE.
====================
Philippino Angelo Que has a 2nd & 5th after his name.
SSP Chawrasia reads 7th last year & 5th in 2014.

The field also includes 4 previous winner (all out of form @ 150/1+)

IF Garcia likes the food in JUMBO's - then he wins the HONMA Hong Kong Open - https://www.jumbokingdom.com/en/main.html
©2018 CMiyc Devil
Report Total Bosman November 21, 2018 4:26 PM GMT
Having a big priced tickle on Grant Forrest who finished off the Challenge season strongly. World ranking of 222 is relatively strong for this standard of field.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 19, 2019 10:17 PM GMT
Rumours & Whispers....that next week's HKO may be cancelled because of the HK protests.....No trip to Jumbos in Aberdeen or Nathan rd !
Fanling GC is 30 miles north - far enough away from the city centre - so it might still go ahead imho.
Report Total Bosman November 20, 2019 11:28 AM GMT
Cancelled.
Report therhino November 20, 2019 12:45 PM GMT
Very sad what's going on in that city. Spent a bit of time there, love the place. Hopefully this works itself out soon and everything returns to normal, including the golf next year.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 20, 2019 9:45 PM GMT
Pelley postponed the 61st edition in light of the "on-going social unrest" - "will be rescheduled for next year" - "safety of all involved, unfortunately"..."hopefully returning early next year.”..... HOLY maCAU ! Devil
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 18, 2019 1:43 PM GMT
RESCHEDULED - 9th/12th January 2020.

Shane LOWRY and Tony FINAU are set to headline in Fanling, along with two of the most popular players on the Asian circuit, in 2019 Asian Tour Order of Merit winner JAZZ Janewattananond and fellow Thai, Kiradech APHIBARNRAT.
Both Thai stars, and compatriot Gunn Charoenkul, are looking for one last hurrah at the THAILAND MASTERS this week before their Christmas break.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan January 6, 2020 12:11 AM GMT
.....where 17yo Joo-Hyung Kim makes his debut in HK Devil
Report Catch Me ifyoucan January 8, 2020 9:47 PM GMT
FIRST FULL FIELD Tournament of 2020..... GET UNDER TONIGHT...
23:10 Gunn Charoenkul Sam Brazel Charlie Wi 13/18 11/4 18/5
23:20 Shane Lowry Jazz Janewattananond Joo-Hyung Kim 17/11 13/8 7/2.....what a great 3-ball. Devil
23:30 Brandon Wu Shiv Kapur Pavit Tangkamolprasert 17/10 28/15 9/4
And later in the night...
03:30 Tony Finau Andrea Pavan Scott Hend 13/10 31/12 29/10
03:40 Wade Ormsby Phachara Khongwatmai Ajeetesh Sandhu 6/4 28/15 11/4
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- January 8, 2020 11:22 PM GMT
golf is on "live" on freeview chanel 64 from 3.30 am thurs morning uk time
Report Catch Me ifyoucan January 9, 2020 10:41 PM GMT
Jazz Janewattananond 11/2
Wade Ormsby 6
Shane Lowry 8
Tony Finau 9
Gunn Charoenkul 14

Andrea Pavan 28
John Catlin 30
Ajeetesh Sandhu 33
Shiv Kapur 33
Yikeun Chang 35
Prom Meesawat 40
Tomoharu Otsuki 40
Angelo Que 40
Kyong-Jun Moon 66
Berry Henson 66
Scott Hend 66
Panuphol Pittayarat 66
Sihwan Kim 80
S S P Chowrasia 80
Report Catch Me ifyoucan January 9, 2020 11:10 PM GMT
After a six-week delay because of anti-government protests, the Hong Kong Open finally got going Thursday without incident.....DAY 2 begins now 7.10 in HK

11:30 local time - Jazz Janewattananond Shane Lowry Joohyung Kim Devil
Report Catch Me ifyoucan January 9, 2020 11:11 PM GMT
Out shortly at 7:20 are Andrea Pavan Scott Hend Tony Finau
Report Catch Me ifyoucan January 10, 2020 12:38 AM GMT
Wade Ormsby and Tomoharu Otsuki shared the early lead at 5-under 65.
Ormsby, who won the event in 2017, carded six birdies and one bogey while Otsuki didn’t drop a shot. The Japanese player had three birdies in the opening five holes and added two more on 12th and 13th holes. “A little bit windy in the afternoon but I’m happy with how I held up,” Ormsby said. “I like a lot of these shots around here ... that’s why I’ve chosen to start my season here.”
Report Catch Me ifyoucan January 12, 2020 7:08 AM GMT
Shane goes to six-under-par for the day with an eagle on the par-five 13th hole.
He's now the closest pursuer on -13, but still 4 shots behind Ormsby.Devil
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com