Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
brain dead jockeys
11 Apr 15 19:09
| Topic/replies: 4,932 | Blogger: brain dead jockeys's blog
went something like "no disrespect to charley hoffman but hes not second, justin rose and dustin johnson are second"..............that was appalling.............

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 25
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 11 Apr 15 19:27
yeh I saw this live, thought it was very disrespectful
By:
sewter lives again
When: 11 Apr 15 19:34
cant stand Montgomerie's comments and he is one of the reasons why I have been watching on the red button
By:
xmoneyx
When: 11 Apr 15 19:39
BBC so much better
By:
tobermory
When: 11 Apr 15 21:12
'No disrespect'. Laugh
By:
xmoneyx
When: 11 Apr 15 21:14
they only slag off tiger
By:
Super Hans
When: 11 Apr 15 21:38
Monty was spot on. Keeps putting like this and he'll be lucky to get a top 10.
By:
Super Hans
When: 11 Apr 15 21:40
That worked a treatHappy
By:
xmoneyx
When: 11 Apr 15 22:20
Monty Walofs
By:
sewter lives again
When: 11 Apr 15 22:21
yep still second 24 hours later
By:
xmoneyx
When: 11 Apr 15 22:21
he will prob make same statement end of third round
By:
charwell.
When: 12 Apr 15 00:09
In fairness to Monty he is right. His comments might sound a bit disrespectful but can anyone see Hoffman winning? Rose is a major winner and has the game and mentality to pull it off.

Who is 2nd on the leaderboard? Yup, Mr J Rose.
By:
johnnythebull
When: 12 Apr 15 00:20
i quite like Monty
he's full of his own importance
but says it like he sees it
& f*ck what anyone thinks
not an obsequious,fawning psycophant like most of them
By:
TheCollector
When: 12 Apr 15 11:08
Hes a total fanny
By:
TheCollector
When: 12 Apr 15 11:31
Monty:

"Tiger will do well to shoot a 75 in the first round"

"Impossible for Spieth to get up and down from there (at the 18th)"
By:
frames
When: 12 Apr 15 11:34
Monty has the same amount of major wins as Hoffman so he should know a non winner when he sees one.
By:
1st time poster
When: 12 Apr 15 14:22
monty said years ago theyve set this course up for tiger the rest of us need,nt bother turning up,he,s not come close to winning since
then 4 years ago said rory would win as many masters as he wanted to because the cause is set up for him,yet to win
clueless lazy pundits
By:
xmoneyx
When: 12 Apr 15 14:25
frames
     12 Apr 15 11:34   

Monty has the same amount of major wins as Hoffman so he should know a non winner when he sees one.Laugh
By:
dave1357
When: 12 Apr 15 14:58
Monty is beyond help - mainly because he is in the company of 3rd rate broadcasters who have allowed his sh1te talking to continue, instead of telling him to get a grip. 

I have no idea at all why Sky bother wasting money on a commentary team.  The US commentators are fine and the golf channel commentators are fine for the euro events.
By:
sewter lives again
When: 12 Apr 15 17:43
dave is right
By:
charwell.
When: 13 Apr 15 02:41
Rose, Micko DJ - all finished ahead of the Hoff.

Monty on the money.
By:
terry mccann
When: 13 Apr 15 07:16
holiday for the boys dave,the likes of murray have been out there for weeks sunnying themselves,
yet the yanks do a perfectly good job
By:
Kelly
When: 13 Apr 15 11:22
Think Paul McGinley has the right handle on whats going on . Keeps it to a sensible minimum .  Lots of people dont like Monty , OK with me , and I understood completely what he was saying about Hoffman .  But its the sort of conversation you would hear standing watching in a pub or a bookies , not quite kosher in the circumstances .  But he was correct in his comments .

For anyone who has a smattering of knowledge about golf , or who has played at a decent level ( which includes the pundits we see weekly ) , golf commentating is a piece of cake . There is oodles of time to reform opinions and to analyse what is going on , money for old rope essentially .  Lots of the time I just watch the happenings , only turning up the sound in specific situations . Eliminates the waffle , 5 hours is a long time to put in for an individuals round .
By:
goobarr
When: 13 Apr 15 16:33
I heard Monty's quote about Charley and didn't really think anything of it. And he was obviosly not a favourite to finish second so I'd say Monty was only stating the obvious.
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 08 Apr 19 00:30
MONTY was right Devil
By:
themightymac
When: 08 Apr 19 01:28
Frames VG LaughLaugh
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply