Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 1014 comments are related to the topic:
2014 Augusta Masters... Sunday

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 26 of 26  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 1,014
By:
Lori
When: 14 Apr 14 00:02
70 71 71 71 no three putts. Isn't that basically how "they" tell you to play the masters?
By:
happyhibee
When: 14 Apr 14 00:05
On his debut Lori. Outstanding performance from Blixt
By:
happyhibee
Anyway bed for me night all
By:
Lori
cheers for the banter HH, see you around.
By:
toberaheena
When: 14 Apr 14 00:07
Peter Allis is a breadth of fresh air always. He may get the score incorrect but he knows golf so well and was there and done that. He believes in the traditions of the game that started in Scotland and I agree with a lot of his views. He also made me laugh out loud on front of the tv . It would be brilliant if terrestrial tv could get rights to show a few more majors.I was lucky that I had the wise Quincy there again. Got out of the main tournament book with €30 plus but gave €170 back on a match bet where I found my player leading his partner by 3 and I could not anybody to take a price in order to lay off. Sore at that because it was supposed to be a market with Cashback operating.
By:
bustino
When: 14 Apr 14 00:09
one of the previous presidents of augusta said"as long as im in charge only white men will play the course and only black men will caddie" then tiger came along and condelessa
By:
toberaheena
When: 14 Apr 14 00:10
Here's to Thursday and tour golf again. Thank you to everybody who contributed, even the person who made a racist comment. Put that down as excitement taking over cop on.
By:
xmoneyx
When: 14 Apr 14 00:15
Monty trying to dig himself out a hole
By:
Knight Rider
When: 14 Apr 14 00:23

Good to see you about KR, hope you made a few quid!

Likewise Lori, good to see you on here again.  Yes it was a good week for me, first big win for a while!

By:
Bayes.
When: 14 Apr 14 00:28
Knight Rider

I think we probably crossed swords a bit this weekend. Were you a big backer of Bubba this morning? I had an awful position so had to give away loads at 4.6.
By:
Knight Rider
When: 14 Apr 14 00:30
Not me Bayes.  All my action was pre-event at 29 and 30.  I saw there was very strong support for Bubba today though, both before play started and in-play when Spieth was ahead.
By:
Bayes.
When: 14 Apr 14 00:36
So you don't generally get involved in-play? Wow, I'm the opposite. Maybe we should have a chat.
By:
Knight Rider
When: 14 Apr 14 00:39
It varies.  Usually I do get involved in-play but today having a large position on Bubba and always feeling confident he would get it done, I didn't feel the need to mess with it.  Anyway been a long day, time for a glass of wine I think, cheers all.
By:
Kelly
When: 14 Apr 14 01:58
Are they checking Blixt's passport to see if he is really Swedish ?  Otherwise why is Top Swedish the only market not settled ?
By:
Kelly
When: 14 Apr 14 02:35
At least I know now why they have not settled the Top Swedish player for the 2014 masters .  They have been busy putting up the market for the 2015 Masters , which is 360 days away . Dont fancy anyone for that yet .
Page 26 of 26  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com