Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 604 comments are related to the topic:
Texas Open

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 16 of 16  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 604
By:
Knight Rider
When: 30 Mar 14 23:42
Surprised at the criticism the course gets. I think it's refreshing to have a challenging course without just having water all over the place like the Florida ones.  Every drive has danger down both sides, every green is a tricky up & down if you miss it.  The complaint at many PGA Tour events is they are a bland putting contest and players can miss fairways by 50 yards and still have a shot, so I would have thought courses like this would be more popular.

My only annoyance is they should make 17 and 18 reachable, especially on Sunday.  Granted if the wind is blowing one way or the other it's hard to have them both reachable but it's a bit dull to see everyone just laying up on both.  Especially 17 with that enormous fairway.
By:
Back High Lay Low
When: 31 Mar 14 08:40

Mar 27, 2014 -- 2:20AM, Back High Lay Low wrote:

If there is someone out this morning, Kris Blanks wont be replacing them.https://twitter.com/krisblanksKris Blanks ‏@krisblanks 10hHeading to Lafayette. Got to 1st alternate in Valero but decided to make sure I play in a tournament this week.

Turned out to be a good decision

http://www.newsday.com/sports/kris-blanks-wins-louisiana-open-1.7552119

By:
casemoney
When: 31 Mar 14 14:08
thanks BHLL interesting fact Happy
By:
miss anomaly
When: 31 Mar 14 15:28
I was just getting on here to mention that BHLL. I remembered you saying Blanks was out, and just now I've seen he won. He must have known! Silly
By:
toberaheena
When: 31 Mar 14 18:46
I managed to turn a very decent book after 3 rounds into one where I am coming out with a tiny loss. At one stage I seemed to have the 2 big boys in Zach and Kuch in green for well over a grand each with minimal losses possible, except a few quid on the winner. Read the whole last round very badly. When Kuch got back to one behind I thought I was quids in.I agree with those people who say the course presented an interesting weeks golf. What a pleasure it was to watch the winner chip, pitch and putt his way to a win. And he had to have an angel guardian with him as he got away with murder after errant drives. It was his turn and that may be his title of his career. As he said himself, it will bring on the game in Australia no end once again and the Great White Shark will be over the moon. Our British and Irish guys are letting the side down lately and there are no excuses. Just not playing well enough. Perhaps Rory will start something this week. Sergio and Stenson look the pick of the other Europeans.Just to throw a chack on myself, I looked at my golf book over the past 3 months and am in green for a few hundred so maybe with the outsiders cleaning up, I am doing ok. Still in with a chance to make the cut in The Mad Max Millionaire Masterpiece Challenge on only my 2nd attempt.
Page 16 of 16  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com