Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Take My Money, I Don't Want It
22 Mar 14 13:01
| Topic/replies: 5,042 | Blogger: Take My Money, I Don't Want It's blog
Sign in here if anybody wants something untoward to happen, strange things happen in sport and I need a bloody miracle here cos I think if Scott finishes his last 36 holes it will be near impossible for the others to catch him..

Can everybody be extra vigilant on watching for any rules infringements that Adam may make, and if they see any please email skysports immediately to maximize his chances of disqualification. Also does anyone know if his girlfriend happens to be heavily pregnant?

Or the other possibility is his flu has got worse overnight and he has been up all night in hot and cold sweats, this would surely mean he would struggle today and then another rough night tonight and an 80 could be on the cards on Sunday?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 58
By:
sheppy123
When: 22 Mar 14 13:05
Haha, count me in!Laugh
By:
callitasucit
When: 22 Mar 14 13:31
Or he could just monumentally sh*t his cacks at the thought of becoming world number one. By far the most likely scenario that would result in him losing.

I don't like the lad, but wouldn't wish an injury on him.

Being a bit of a girls blouse, I doubt he had much more than a runny nose.

I cant get my hands on his missus, and even if I got the bun in the oven, it be too late for this exercise!!

Scoring should be a little better today, if he shoots 72, he could have a few breathing down his neck tomorrow. Personally hope them breathers are Freddie Jac, Pod and Stenson!!
By:
Total Bosman
When: 22 Mar 14 13:38
On the first two days performance, of course it looks over.  But every day is different.  7 shots is one guy shooting 3 over and another shooting 4 under.  Both are easily possible over 1 round let alone 2.  It'll take a pretty big turnaround in his play but it wouldn't be anything that miraculous.
By:
sheppy123
When: 22 Mar 14 13:46
To make myself feel better I'm thinking of when he blew it in Lytham 2012.
By:
callitasucit
When: 22 Mar 14 13:53
He has plenty of previous in that regard Sheppy. Long way to go yet.
By:
When: 22 Mar 14 14:30
Okay so there is a little hope out there... I have a 10k green on JB Holmes having backed him at 180/1.. Also got Harris English, and Aaron Baddeley
By:
Over2.5
When: 22 Mar 14 14:51
absolutely hate scott and that broomstick...an injury would be nice
By:
Total Bosman
When: 22 Mar 14 18:04
8 shot lead with 37 to play.
7 shot lead with 36 to play.
5 shot lead with 35 to play.

Not going to take a miracle...
By:
Over2.5
When: 22 Mar 14 18:21
crumble crumble crumble...come on adam
By:
Total Bosman
When: 22 Mar 14 18:40
3 shot lead with 32 to play.
By:
When: 22 Mar 14 18:53
Great start from Adam, just what we were looking for... Now I need JB to get his arse in gear and make 6 birdies...
By:
Total Bosman
When: 22 Mar 14 18:55
1 shot lead with 31 to play.  7 shots gone in 6 holes.  Still odds on.
By:
When: 22 Mar 14 18:57
Amazing stuff... maybe the flu is kicking in now..
By:
Total Bosman
When: 22 Mar 14 19:07
OK, about to go back to 3.  Panic over.  Still 30 to play though.
By:
Over2.5
When: 22 Mar 14 19:20
did he eagle ?
By:
Hank Hill
When: 22 Mar 14 19:28
Scott birdied and Hadley bogeyed to give the 3 shot lead back
By:
Over2.5
When: 22 Mar 14 19:38
CryCryCryCry
By:
Total Bosman
When: 22 Mar 14 21:08
Every time they get close he just waves that big wand.
By:
therhino
When: 22 Mar 14 21:48
Game on
By:
Total Bosman
When: 22 Mar 14 21:51
7 to 3.  Job half done.
By:
hitmanhearn
When: 22 Mar 14 22:19
Calm down Keegan wins this all day long.
By:
When: 23 Mar 14 13:51
I got a strong feeling Keegan is gonna win this now.
By:
bannahan
When: 23 Mar 14 14:54
I hope so.....took 35 pre r3....

He was very confident post r3 in his interview....however i am sure Scott will have a far better round tonight
By:
Total Bosman
When: 23 Mar 14 16:23
Interesting set up now.  Scott has gone from freewheeling on day one with a cold and low expectations to a huge amount of pressure with the tournament win and world number one now on the line.  He said before round three that he wanted to have another low round and put the tournament out of site and he failed to do so, so now we have a real test of nerve. As the pressure's grown the rounds have got worse so tonight will be a gut check for sure.  Last night, despite his words, he played conservatively and lost over half his lead- does he change tactics tonight?

Bradley has little to lose and can attack as can Every and Kokrak, who have been in contention lots but struggled to get it over the line, and coming from off the pace might be ideal for them.  Adam has played very good golf, with great driving and a lot of big putts, and could easily run away with this, but the combination of a guy with everyone to play for against some guys with little to lose could hopefully make for an interesting final round.
By:
Mighty Whites 2008
When: 23 Mar 14 17:20
3 shots is a nice lead. Plenty of danger for those who press to hard. Expect Scott to get the job done but suspect it will get tight at some point.

Hope Bradley doesn't win can't stand his non stop twitching and slow play.
By:
bannahan
When: 23 Mar 14 18:16
I am on Bradley here and completely agree with MW....

However.......this kind of nervous set up may be right up his street....should Scott get twitchy....

We shall see...enjoy all  Wink
By:
par
When: 23 Mar 14 20:41
looks like big Shirley may have lobbed another one away then
By:
callitasucit
When: 23 Mar 14 20:48
TMMIDWI, no need for snipers, stretchers, snitchers, or sudden babies.............Scotty does what he does best, a big Sunday sh*teLaughLaugh
By:
Total Bosman
When: 23 Mar 14 21:07
Never thought this was over, but never thought he'd be 3 behind going down the stretch.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 23 Mar 14 21:09
You think this will effect him for the Masters TB? Choking away the tourny and added pressure of being current champ.
By:
par
When: 23 Mar 14 21:10
you can only weep for those who bet the 1.16 on him
By:
callitasucit
When: 23 Mar 14 21:14
Sure he has choked plenty, this is nothing new. How he won a major is still a source of disbelief for me. Up there with Charl as Kings of the Chokers. I will never figure out how he fluked a green jacket!! And Bubba,.....must be something about Augusta!
By:
Total Bosman
When: 23 Mar 14 21:15
Hard to say about the Masters, I guess not being number 1 might help a bit.   I think he's played strategically badly on the weekend, yesterday was the day to play attacking golf and get too far clear to lose, but was too timid and hasn't taken advantage of his superior driving by playing too many shorter clubs off the tee.  It's always hard in his position, though, once again we see it's so much easier to play loose from off the pace.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 23 Mar 14 21:18
Totally agree TB yday he should have been far more aggressive. Sometimes the early large lead can be a curse!
By:
Total Bosman
When: 23 Mar 14 21:21
Not lost it yet...
By:
Hank Hill
When: 23 Mar 14 21:27
Not going to want a bogey on a par 5 going to the 17th...
By:
Total Bosman
When: 23 Mar 14 21:29
Yeah, if this is how he plays 16, how does he play 18... Golf is fun.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 23 Mar 14 21:35
If he can hold his nerve over 17 and 18 he will thoroughly deserve it. Big if now though.
By:
Hank Hill
When: 23 Mar 14 21:36
What's 17 playing today? 215 or so?
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo