Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
xmoneyx
05 Apr 13 15:06
| Topic/replies: 57,003 | Blogger: xmoneyx's blog
very early in his career to say that---even tiger is respected for all his tournament wins
Pause Switch to Standard View rory--i only care about winning majors
Show More
Report Jack_Kray April 5, 2013 3:19 PM BST
He comes out with some right old rubbish at times

Last week "apart from going in the hazard 4 times I was very pleased with my game"

Pyschobabble sh1te

Anyone seen the ad, for an insurance company I think, where he looks as if he's been lobotomised?
Report Kelly April 5, 2013 6:36 PM BST
Never mind the lobotomy , every time he bites into that apple I am thinking about Mark , his dentist , and the wisdom teeth .
Report Kelly April 5, 2013 6:40 PM BST
Wish all these guys would stick to golf .  See Lee John and Bubba and Hunter doing little for their image as golfers also .

The corollary question is "Who wants to see Bill Murray playing golf ? " .

The defence rests .
Report Puggy4 April 6, 2013 8:32 AM BST
All the great players in any sport are really only concerned about winning majors and try to peak for those major tournaments. Majors is what define them throughout their careers and when they finish their careers. Even though Harrington has not won in Europe or U.S. tour since 2008 commentators still refer to him as the 3 time major winner. I dont think Rory is arrogant in admitting this as i am quite sure Tiger and Jack feel the same. If you look at other sports like tennis the same applies and the top players are only concerned about majors. I dont think NIKE would be throwing silly money ar Rory if he was not a multiple major winner.
Report padlock April 6, 2013 8:47 AM BST
snurpy little git imo
Report Puggy4 April 6, 2013 8:52 AM BST
why ????
Report stonecold- April 6, 2013 9:03 AM BST
cracking acting in the advertGrin
Report da fallon factor April 6, 2013 9:37 AM BST
everytime i see the ad with Lee John giving putting advice to Bubba from 6 feet i have to have a little chuckle to myself Laugh
Report HeinzGuderian April 6, 2013 12:21 PM BST
The lad speaks the truth and the usual suspects can't wait to weigh in......because 'they know better' ?
Of course he is only interested in the Majors. If other tournaments happen to get in the way, so much the better.
Report HeinzGuderian April 6, 2013 12:21 PM BST

Apr 6, 2013 -- 2:47AM, padlock wrote:

snurpy little git imo

Exactly.

Report Catch Me ifyoucan April 10, 2019 1:09 PM BST
ADDED an OPEN Championship and a second PGA in 2014...…. and WHO KNOWS...... a MASTERS Champ come Sunday nite Devil for the "RORY GRAND SLAM"
Report Catch Me ifyoucan April 11, 2019 1:38 AM BST
Yorkshire Terrier • April 8, 2016 11:21 PM BST
God, we're in unbearable territory if McPug wins this - someone, anyone please...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com