Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 855 comments are related to the topic:
Quail Hollow musings

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 5 of 22  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 22 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 855
By:
HeinzGuderian
When: 04 May 12 17:41
On the Tee........Chris DiMarco. Excited
By:
HeinzGuderian
When: 04 May 12 17:48
( Chris's Mom used to call him Spanky )
By:
HeinzGuderian
When: 04 May 12 17:51
'Way to spank it Spanky' Cry
By:
limited ability
When: 04 May 12 18:55
Has the wind got up or are all the ice creams playing now!
By:
limited ability
When: 04 May 12 18:55
Bogey after bogey now
By:
HeinzGuderian
When: 04 May 12 20:14
Jonas will soon steady the ship !! Sad
By:
Quincy
When: 04 May 12 20:15
Very quiet on here tonight.  Just laid 4 horses at odds on in a 4 runner race, golf nearly paid for.  Just want a bit of luck now.  Good luck with yours.
By:
HeinzGuderian
When: 04 May 12 20:19
Ermmm,wrong Forum Quince Cool
By:
Quincy
When: 04 May 12 20:44
Just seeking a reaction, Heinz.Devil
By:
HeinzGuderian
When: 04 May 12 21:06
Bill Haas is very disappointing ( no doubt layed by the Aussie Drivel ). But this is far from over,as the grossly overweight man said to the actress Confused
By:
three_for_it
When: 04 May 12 21:15
Another quality performance from Fowler again tonight.I'm not sure if we just expect too much from him or if he really just is a morning glory.I thought after his performance at the last Ryder Cup it would lead quickly to a tour win...didn't happen.Thought the same after he beat McIlroy by a good few shots in South Korea last year...still not happened.There must be people out there in Betfair land making a solid profit laying him every single week he tees it up.
By:
HeinzGuderian
When: 04 May 12 21:20
3-4-it......how many PGA Tournaments have you won ?
By:
three_for_it
When: 04 May 12 21:35
The same amount as Fowler...nadda.I've never been Prime Minister either so does that mean i can't have views on how the country is run either?Using your logic the golf forum would only be open to PGA Tour winners...of which you will obviously be one?
By:
AdamScotty
When: 04 May 12 22:02
Nick Watney in great shape! 75's was massive told ya would be more like 7.5 at weekend... result!
By:
AdamScotty
When: 04 May 12 22:02
Nick Watney in great shape! 75's was massive told ya would be more like 7.5 at weekend... result!
By:
kev123456
When: 04 May 12 22:12
COME ON SANG MOON BAE MY LAST CHANCE FOR THE WEEK :)
By:
three_for_it
When: 04 May 12 22:18
Ditto kev123456.My last chance in this event as well...and it's only Friday night!
By:
HeinzGuderian
When: 04 May 12 22:24
Like you,I have never won a PGA Tournament.
Unlike you,I refrain from criticising those who actually qualify for The Tour.
Added to that,you waited until he was +3 for his round before you decided to comment.
After timing at its worst,Wee Buddy !!
By:
three_for_it
When: 04 May 12 22:41
I think if you look back through the thread you will see that i passed comment on Fowler when he was -6 yesterday and i said he was a pass for me at the prices he was pre event.So after timing it was not.So you don't criticise anyone that makes it on tour?So if one of your guys has a 4 ft putt for the event on Sunday night and misses,you won't criticise?Yeah right.I take it you must watch the golf with the mute on incase one of the commentators says something bad about the nice golfers.
By:
marychain1
When: 04 May 12 23:00
marychain1     01 May 12 23:51 
Bradley at 42

Also done:

Woodland @ 200
Karlsson @ 260
Mathis @ 480
Hunter Haas @ 628
Claxton @ 690

Haas @ 628 and Karlsson @ 260 keeping me in play at -8 and -6.
By:
HeinzGuderian
When: 04 May 12 23:02
LOL...I'll curse him up and down.....but not on here.
I don't criticise someone for something I can't do.
The 'another quality performance from Fowler again tonight',is childish,and boring.( that was the afertiming comment)
I didn't back him. I'm just fed up to the back Tee with no marks trying to be smart.
Grow up,move on,and you know what.......stop typing 15 paragraphs of guff !! Confused
By:
HeinzGuderian
When: 04 May 12 23:05
Sh1t.........I left out the 'Wee Buddy'. ( they hate that ) Laugh
By:
three_for_it
When: 04 May 12 23:18
We shall leave it there Wee Buddy as it is supposed to be a thread about the event after all.I won't say what i do workwise but i've worked at European Tour events before and believe me mate,professional golfers loved slagging me and my colleagues off for doing things that they couldn't do themselves.It's just the way it is and i don't take any offence at it.Good luck with your bets anyway and i'll cut the guff down to 14 paragraphs next week!
By:
therhino
When: 05 May 12 00:26
Nicely played Adam with your Watney selection. Now please get off the forum and get on to the range you have been quite the letdown so far this season, after last year I was expecting big things from you for this campaign.

Heinz, having a bad day Wee buddy? Haven't seen you that Angry in quite a while.
By:
miss anomaly
When: 05 May 12 01:58
@ three for it - ignoring Heinz is the wisest move you can make on the golf forum I reckon Mischief

Cink is the last of my hopes for this week, but that bogey-bogey finish wasn't great.

Tommy Two Gloves did nothing overnight... no surprise, but disappointing all the same.
By:
miss anomaly
When: 05 May 12 03:13
Competitive prices going up today. The overround for the whole field is 100.6%, so if you can't find a good price today you might never find one.
By:
HeinzGuderian
When: 05 May 12 09:15
Not a bad a day as your original selection Wee Rhino....Wee Rory Boy has his work cut out to win by 2,huh ? Cool
This morning I shall be furnishing this very Forum with my Weekend Accumulator......ignore at your peril. Confused
By:
limited ability
When: 05 May 12 12:53
So does that mean we are not allowed to criticise Pro golfers on here? No wonder everybody has left, I will lock the door on my way out! By the way I to think Rickie Fowlup is a waste of space, shockingly over-rated by so many.
By:
limited ability
When: 05 May 12 12:54
I rate him the football equivalent of Stewart Downing.
By:
Z_E_R
When: 05 May 12 14:10
Question to all the 'layers' out there, I read in this thread people (for example) laying off Immelman @ 150s pre Thursday. Obviously as a noobie with a relatively modest Betfair bankroll I maybe ignorant to the number of zeros some people are playing with here! But even to make modest £100 your liable for £15k. Obviously its pretty safe but still you have to have £15k online to consider anything like this. I guess my questions are:
What's a reasonable amount to keep in your bankroll to make the most of these kind of bets?
What is considered a good return on £xxxxxx liability??

Thanks in advance and good luck!ExcitedGrin
By:
Aussie Driver
When: 05 May 12 14:18
ZER, I think without having read the whole thread, in the Immelman case people who say they are laying off had backed Immelman prior, presumably at a higher price. So they are not taking on any liability at all.

No one on here would lay a player at 150 as there only bet, those laying at that sort of price pre off are full field layers,or laying a number of players to create a book at least
By:
Z_E_R
When: 05 May 12 14:33
Ah cheers Aussie that makes more sense. Never be afraid to ask a stupid question and all that! I think I'll read the history of this forum before jumping in again!
By:
Aussie Driver
When: 05 May 12 14:38
I will note I got my there's and their's mixed up before someone jumps down my throat
By:
harter
When: 05 May 12 20:04
Looks like Nick Watney realized who he was and that he's not supposed to shoot himself out of contention in the 3rd round.
By:
harter
When: 05 May 12 20:04
Rather is supposed to shoot himself out of contention
By:
harter
When: 05 May 12 20:08
Anyone else get the feeling by day's end McIlroy will be leading?
By:
HeinzGuderian
When: 05 May 12 20:21

May 5, 2012 -- 12:53PM, limited ability wrote:

So does that mean we are not allowed to criticise Pro golfers on here? No wonder everybody has left, I will lock the door on my way out! By the way I to think Rickie Fowlup is a waste of space, shockingly over-rated by so many.

Indeed LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

By:
Ski-Wiz
When: 05 May 12 20:32
Leader board becoming very tight.....if the leader finishes on -13....75 on oligvy would look good
By:
Mighty Whites 2008
When: 05 May 12 20:37
leader wont be -13 though
By:
ph.
When: 05 May 12 20:38
Ogilvy not afraid of the lead,just hasn't seen it for a while,a streaky player who can easily put two rounds together.
Page 5 of 22  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 22 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com