Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
coco
06 Apr 12 13:25
| Topic/replies: 437 | Blogger: coco's blog
7 pm tonight theres highlights of yesterdays play what a ****ing joke , for years we enjoyed live masters on bbc for 4 days , they will soon have no sport on bbc , well apart from bowls,curling,swimming not to mention the boat race ,

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 18
By:
xmoneyx
When: 06 Apr 12 13:28
if they lose the open--im refusing to pay licence fee
By:
maggot
When: 06 Apr 12 13:36
They're very good at snooker. In particular when they go off air half way through the final frame, to show a repeat episode of Little House On The Prairie. Top stuff.
By:
coco
When: 06 Apr 12 13:50
when they used to do that tournament towards the tail end of the year i think it was the benson and hedges , they would come on around 1 pm and even though with todays technology where people can get updated scores in an instant , they insisted in showing 2 hours of the morning play before they went live , thats not the point though , when they try their coverage of the masters , the open , world snooker , royal ascot, is all second to none , but they dont seem interested in major sporting events now , thats their choice , unfortunately we viewers have no choice and we just have to keep paying the licence fee for their sub standard product
By:
cruso
When: 06 Apr 12 14:12
The timing of tv broadcasts is restricted by Augusta Golf club, you will notice its not on Sky till 7 pm either.
By:
guinness2dear
When: 06 Apr 12 14:16
By:
xmoneyx
When: 06 Apr 12 14:18
bbc dont even have the red button for amen fri
By:
aberdonia
When: 06 Apr 12 14:24
the bbc only have the rights for the weekend.

I cant stand the beeb from a political point, their northern branch is like a labour party club and is shamelessly biased against the Scottish Govt.

However i will watch them over the weekend. Much prefer their team to Murray, Critchley et al
By:
NonShy..
When: 06 Apr 12 14:49
i haven't paid license fee for 2 years
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 06 Apr 12 21:21
IF YOU BUY THAT DONGLE OFF BID T V IT SAYS YOU CAN THOUSANDS OF T V CHANNWELS CAN YOU GET THE GOLF CHANNEL ON IT
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 06 Apr 12 21:22
PS AND DOES IT GIVE YOU THE DISNEY CHANNEL
By:
The Bhoys
When: 06 Apr 12 21:24
stick to ur AA do wah doody
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 06 Apr 12 21:35
IVE WEIGHED YOUR PICTURE UP HAVE YOU HAD BOWTOX
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 06 Apr 12 21:38
I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU SMETIMES GET UPSET AND MOODY ,I UNDERSTAND LADIES PROBLEMS ,DONT WORRY IF YOUR HORMONAL ,YOUR NOT ON YOUR OWN
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 06 Apr 12 21:42
WHEN YOU WANT TO BEAT A JOCKEY UP BECAUSE HES JUST LOST ON A HORSE ,HAVE A LIE DOWN IT MIGHT NOT BE HIS FAULT ,IT MIGHT BE JUST  YOUR HORMONES PLAYING UP
By:
The Bhoys
When: 06 Apr 12 21:43
Laugh dont back horses
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 06 Apr 12 21:44
JOHNS WORT IS A GOOD HERBAL REMADY ,BUT DONT LET ANY ONE SEE YOU TAKE IT ,JUST INCASE THEY THINK YOUR A WITCH
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 06 Apr 12 21:45
IM GLAD THERES SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU SMILE ,
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 05 Apr 19 17:06
Do,
Ben sproutin' $hi8e for years my man
sort by:
Show
per page