Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
da fallon factor
04 Jul 10 11:39
| Topic/replies: 1,709 | Blogger: da fallon factor's blog
i see Michael Campbell is playing in a fourball with the westlife lads on mon morn,what price are they to beat him

hmmmmmmmmm i wonder
Pause Switch to Standard View JP MCMANUS PRO AM
Show More
Report Wetherspoons July 4, 2010 11:52 AM BST
Stephen Gately is a non runner
Report da fallon factor July 5, 2010 9:43 AM BST
thru 4

Campbell +3 Westlife -2

plz Michael stop emmbarassing yourself
Report aviper July 5, 2010 10:05 AM BST
where can I find live scoring please?
Report Temlett July 5, 2010 10:07 AM BST
Has the Racing Post not covered any of this?

There were 4 or 5 bookmakers betting on the event on Sunday.

It is also being organised by one of racing's biggest spenders.
Report megdog1 July 5, 2010 10:23 AM BST
http://scores.jpmcmanusproam.com/pro.html
Report aviper July 5, 2010 10:47 AM BST
Thanks megdog i had already got it from the bookmaker betting live but I much appreciate your help.

Good luck!
Report aviper July 5, 2010 10:50 AM BST
Incidentally it appears that Westwood is a non-runner
Report DONEMYLOT July 5, 2010 10:57 AM BST
always was, he is in big trouble
Report donny osmond July 5, 2010 10:57 AM BST
radio 5 live were talking about westwood being doubtful for the open

i dont know if that is just speculation
Report matt le tiss July 5, 2010 2:39 PM BST
AP McCoy playing with Tiger tomorrow .
Report frames July 5, 2010 5:33 PM BST
I hope AP is playing well enough to carry Tiger ,currently challenging for last place on +5 thru 11.At least he`s keeping pace with Justin.
Report Gerbs July 5, 2010 6:30 PM BST
hes made it into last place on +7 now
Report Gerbs July 5, 2010 6:31 PM BST
at least justin got an excuse
Report frames July 6, 2010 12:36 PM BST
Tiger 4 under thru 14 so far today ,just abouts sums his game up this year.A couple of rogues leading.
Report double trouble July 6, 2010 12:40 PM BST
Are you with him for St Andrews frames? Looks a fair price to me, Laddies 7/2 closer to where it should be.
Report frames July 6, 2010 12:47 PM BST
Noticed that earlier ,Laddies will go above everyone next week probably ,seems to be their way the last couple of seasons.Not sure what to do with him ,remember last time he won it here ,went off at 6/1 and was odds on after 9 holes I think.
Report frames July 6, 2010 12:50 PM BST
Should add when I say not sure I mean I won`t be with him but not sure how much to be against him.
Report mp06 July 6, 2010 12:59 PM BST
thats clear then  Silly
Report deepwater July 6, 2010 1:01 PM BST
laddies lov taking tiger on

5/1,6/1 a posability
Report double trouble July 6, 2010 1:02 PM BST
Not sure they'll take him on around this track if the roughs not too bad.
Report frames July 6, 2010 1:11 PM BST
Correct mp06.Basically I don`t have a clue and I`m not too sure Tiger does as well.
Report Gearoid VI July 6, 2010 2:27 PM BST
I think you have to be with Yiger around St Andrews
Report frames July 6, 2010 4:01 PM BST
It seems Tiger has gone straight back home and is not practicing in Ireland in the run up to St.Andrews.Not sure about that as a new strategy.
Report BobSievier July 6, 2010 4:06 PM BST
Just seen him on ATR with AP and Fitz , didn't look too happy , did he know who they were I wonder.
Report Puggy4 July 6, 2010 6:42 PM BST
Tiger 11/2 with Paddy Power
Report budvar July 6, 2010 8:07 PM BST
Tiger is away with the fairies. He knows that the 'scandal' is far from over. He is fighting to keep corporate sponsors on board while the press are closing in on an alleged bastard child. There is more kaka about to hit the fan and his mind is far from the right place. St. Andrews or not, his game isn't good enough to win anywhere at the moment. Think about it, the most powerful sportsman in the world reduced to having tacky bunk ups in the back of his car, just round the corner from home, with a pancake flipper. He is in the mire and his competiters are enjoying putting it to him.

He flies over to Ireland for a big cheque in a Pro Am (corporate) and then flies back to the US before he has to fly back for the Open. In the old days he would come over with his mate O'Merera and play some links golf and go fishing. Now he just has to run away from the press as soon as he can. Massive Open lay.
Report Buck Tooth July 6, 2010 9:22 PM BST
He doesn't get a big cheque for competing in the JP pro am. In fairness to him this is the 2nd time he has played this event and doesn't command an appearance fee. He got a reported 3 million for the Aussie open, it just shows the high esteem JP McManus is held in when you consider that 12 of the worlds top 15 golfers show up to play in his pro/am all free of charge, alot of whom jumped on a plane straight after the AT & T National on Sunday evening.
Report belfast boy July 6, 2010 9:52 PM BST
mr buck tooth is 100% correct - appearance fees were zero for this event
Report roster July 7, 2010 6:28 AM BST
hey De Fallon ....Campbell made the cut last week at french open ..wonder how many thoght that would happen thats about 80 golfer he beat homw
Report morrissey July 7, 2010 7:09 AM BST
if tiger woods and the other big names havent received anything at all for this even then there is a lot of naive ppl on this thread.

does mcmanus sponser tiger? do any of his companies sponsor him at all? if so im sure tiger would show up every so often..

if nto at some point somewhere along the line tiger will have been paid. in whatever way it would have been
Report Market Wizard2 July 7, 2010 5:36 PM BST
its well known this is a charity event that pro's turn up for without any appearance fee.and winnings also get donated to charity after the event. its what makes it very different that any other event morrisey ya clown
Report belfast boy July 7, 2010 6:11 PM BST
ok guys - i was wrong
i now have information from a very reliable source ...
Tiger got $1m to appear.
Report BJG July 7, 2010 7:32 PM BST
No appearence fees were paid
Report cyformalta July 8, 2010 12:00 AM BST
anyone know how ap and fitzy got on against tiger?
Report Lori July 8, 2010 11:35 AM BST
When did Westlife turn pro?
Report donny osmond July 8, 2010 11:42 AM BST
a.p turned down a fair offer for his whip Devil
Report Catch Me ifyoucan September 11, 2019 11:37 PM BST
6th/7th JULY 2020..... SOLD OUT !

The 6th Staging of the event (and first since 2010)..... a total of €140,565,878 has been raised since 1990 (including a €40m Benevolent Fund established in 2015 in the absence of a Pro-Am that year) with all proceeds in their entirety going to beneficiaries.
The tournament’s success stems from the genuine interest invested by all parties including golfers, volunteers, supporters, media, public, the European Tour and the organising committee. It has attracted as much support as ever as spectators anticipate the return of international golfing superstars and well known faces from the entertainment world to participate. Spectators can once again own the event’s unique ticket concept – in the form of a cap – which are now SOLD OUT ! Devil
Report Catch Me ifyoucan September 11, 2019 11:38 PM BST
https://www.jpmcmanusproam.com/pre-qualifier-info-2/
Devil
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com