Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Chief Brody
31 Dec 09 08:02
| Topic/replies: 252 | Blogger: Chief Brody's blog
Would welcome any advice, links or recommendations from any regulars on here who play with Ping clubs. I'm looking at a long needed upgrade for some ageing and very average clubs and am attracted to the G15 irons. I also need woods.

I've never had a great set of clubs before and feel that at forty something its time to invest in something worthwhile. I tend to shoot in the low-mid 80s with a fade and am 6'3" so custom is the only option. Have always loved the look of Ping.

Cheers guys and Happy Hogmanay to all of you. Best Forum on BF.
Show More
Report jack7 December 31, 2009 8:35 AM GMT
Get your club pro to book a fitting at Gainsborough-they are fantastic guys there, don't worry if you are 2 or 28 h/cap these guys will make a club for you and it's free too.
Report KENDODDSDADSDOGSDEAD December 31, 2009 8:42 AM GMT
I've always found them the heaviest brand of clubs to swing with Chief. I love the look of them but when I bought a set 5yrs ago they were part Xed within days...if you're 6ft 3" and built like Desperate Dan then crack on and get custom-fitted mate...if you're a Sean O'Hair looky likey I'd suggest having a long sesh on the range to see if you think they suit you. Good luck and Happy New Beer.
Report fatboynotslim December 31, 2009 11:25 AM GMT
ping golf clubs are the best money can buy i have g5 irons but titleist woods only coz they suit me but always get fitted up as its free and very good day out
Report Rum Tiddle December 31, 2009 6:24 PM GMT
I've got G10's. The driver in particular is quality.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com