Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
daffyde
29 Dec 09 21:07
| Topic/replies: 172 | Blogger: daffyde's blog
Every year I take a view on golfers to follow and (pretty much) back them blindly to varying stakes - we all know what happens when you miss a week. I would be very interested to hear what the other forumites have to say - I don't post very often, but log in every day to read what the great and the good have to say.

Anyway, golfers I will be backing next year are:-

Karlsson - looks to be coming back to his best - in the World cup, I thought that contrary to what the comm's were saying, he was actually slightly carrying Stenson. Seems to have his eye problem sorted, and can't wait to see what price he is for Augusta.

McDowell - really impressed with how his game is coming together - looked world class in both the chevron and the world cup - his putting and general short game are really coming together. Im a big fan of the 100-1 with ladcrooks for Race to Dubai. that's first 5, 1/4 odds each way.

Chopra - I'm a sucker for this guy, and whilst he didn't win last year, the year before he won twice and he also looks to be one coming back into form after a year of swing changes (he also comes into form this time of year - does anyone else believe in seasonal golfers!?!?) Regularly starting at 250-1 +, looks a good bet

Greg Owen- again, he is nearly always available at 400-1 +. A great one to back for a trade - should have won at Bay Hill 3 years ago when he 3 putted from 1ft to gift it to Pampling.

Other European Tour players I will be following with interest are:-

Cabrera Bello
Lorenzo Vera
Jonzon
Kapur
Maybin
Henningsson
and of course Quiros

Look forward to hear who everyone is going to be backing next year! de F
Pause Switch to Standard View Golfers we'll be following next year
Show More
Report a bitofinterest December 29, 2009 9:22 PM GMT
thats half the tour,i'll back the other half then
Report CUPRA December 30, 2009 12:37 PM GMT
What if TMM tips 'em?
Report espinjo December 30, 2009 2:28 PM GMT
everyone will be following tiger woods
Report Owmybrainhurtz December 30, 2009 3:36 PM GMT
But who will Tiger Woods be following?
Report charwell. December 30, 2009 7:25 PM GMT
Goosen
Els
Ogilvy

I love losing shed loads of cash so will be sticking with these!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com