Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Mighty Whites 2008
20 Dec 09 20:05
| Topic/replies: 14,348 | Blogger: Mighty Whites 2008's blog
Anyone else read todays NOTW article about woods being addicted to sleeping pills and some other prescription drugs
Pause Switch to Standard View Tiger addicted to sleeping pills
Show More
Report Happy Shankers December 20, 2009 8:11 PM GMT
And here's me thinking he was addicted to women. ;)
Report MAVERICK05 December 20, 2009 8:16 PM GMT
THE ONLY WAY HE STOPS SHAAGIN AROUND IS KIPPING, NO SUPRISE REALLY
Report clarkey December 20, 2009 8:22 PM GMT
This is all becoming very sad.I think too many people having a pop at Tiger are forgetting what he has done for the sport we love.Many more juniors are playing because of Tiger.A lot of clubs have become less stuffy due to this and the game is actually being played by a lot more"working class" kids although still not as many as there should be,but Tiger has brought the game,kicking and screaming,into the 21st century.He's done more for the game than any person that has ever lived.

As a Golfer,yes,i think he's been fortunate to come up against some very weak minded opponents during his prime who never really fancied taking Tiger on head on but his sheer will to win is the greatest i've ever seen from any individual sportsman in any sport.He would bust a gut to finish 74th instead of 75th whilst 99.9 of other players,in that position, are already,mentally, at the airport thinking of their flight home.

I dont care if he's slept with trannys,midgets whatever and whilst i have sympathy for his wife,this assassination on the man is out of control.

Golf needs Tiger.Sport needs Tiger.
Report Jacey December 20, 2009 8:28 PM GMT
wd clarkey... well said
Report Top notch December 20, 2009 8:33 PM GMT
Because of the hysteria of his**ging around people are forgetting that he was off his barnet in his car definite junkie.
Report no moves December 20, 2009 8:36 PM GMT
Oh my go he's slept with trannys and midgets, I didn't know that, has this man no end to his depravity?
Report hacker December 20, 2009 8:40 PM GMT
Clarky...u are spot on.This guy is a Legend,when all is said and done Tiger will be the greatest of all time...ffs he hasn`t killed anybody!
Report a bitofinterest December 20, 2009 8:42 PM GMT
only his sponsors :(
Report how do u mark your titleist?! December 20, 2009 8:54 PM GMT
forget tiger, 2010 onwards is the year of sergio, i have a good feeling about this kid!
Report Mighty Whites 2008 December 21, 2009 9:39 AM GMT
id love to see him back asap but reading between the stuff in the papers it seems he is a mess. The prescription drugs thing puts another slant on things. Will be interesting to see when he comes back and whether he can dominate as he once did
Report Happy Shankers December 21, 2009 10:16 AM GMT
I don't think we will ever see the same Tiger again.

No-one knows what it's like to be Tiger and the pressures involved. However, it must be a hundred times easier being Tiger pre-scandal that Tiger post-scandal. And it looks like he was struggling before this scandal broke.

He is going to be hounded on the course, especially as so many spectators are p*ssed up when they go to golf in the US. The Americans love a hate figure and there will be many who will now see Tiger in this light. Perhaps Monty could advise him how not to handle it?!

In summary, he must be good for a lay whenever he comes back. ;)
Report Kelly December 21, 2009 3:41 PM GMT
The whole Tiger saga is sad , for his family and himself . Does not sound though that his attempts to mend fences is working , but only time will tell .

The reported dependence on prescription drugs is extremely worrying from his view point as a golfer . If you keep taking prescription drugs at any high level , they will invariably cause some sort of damage internally , not to mention the dependency aspect which would affect you psychologically --" I have no pills so I wont be able to play as well " .

Have no ante post on Tiger myself , hope any of you with those sort of vouchers are not trying to use them as banking collateral . Paper is still not a scarce enough commodity to have any intrinsic value .
Report GoBallistic December 21, 2009 4:06 PM GMT
If you believe what his doctor friend was saying then he was having trouble with the knee again at the end of this season
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com