Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
golfnut
20 Dec 09 15:11
| Topic/replies: 5,132 | Blogger: golfnut's blog
I was just a watcher in this forum for about 6 months before i began posting,with a few exceptions nearly all of the posts in here are polite and helpful unlike some of the forums in Betfair.
Maybe its something to do with the nature of the marvellous game of Golf......we have extended the etiquette that we display on the course into a forum.....Merry Xmas,good health and a happy and lucky New Year........

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 14
By:
donny osmond
When: 20 Dec 09 15:18
merry christmas to you and yours golfnut

and a merry christmas to all
By:
double trouble
When: 20 Dec 09 15:18
here here, have a good one
By:
Take My Money, I Don't Want It
When: 20 Dec 09 15:55
well said golfnut, merry christmas everyone.
By:
mascherano
When: 20 Dec 09 15:55
yep, happy christmas guys !
By:
frames
When: 20 Dec 09 16:03
Well said Golfnut ,all the best everyone.

I know I`m a picky cnut but you only joined two months ago Golfnut.Strange thing it says 25th on the forum page and 24th on this page.Could be me ,it`s been a long season.
By:
fading
When: 20 Dec 09 17:14
cheers golfnut, and well said mate. Festive Greetings to all on the forum.
By:
par
When: 20 Dec 09 17:35
merry christmas to everyone

and a happy prosperous new year
By:
Gary Binosh
When: 20 Dec 09 17:42
happy christmas my fellow golf fans, may it be a profitable new year, with an English Major winner :)
By:
always lay off
When: 20 Dec 09 18:13
yep, merry christmas and a happy new year to all..you are all a very friendly bunch indeed...especially want to say thanks for all your help with links,news etc..i dont get much involved in the chit cha..,mostly probably only seem to be asking for help,so just wanted to add its all very much appreciated.
By:
Eddie the eagle
When: 20 Dec 09 18:44
I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year.
I've actually booked Betfair holidays for the next two weeks. Can't remember last time I used one of those. Will spend most of the next two weeks in the mountains skiing , will only use Betfair for darts during this period , so I'll see you guys back here when the golf is back on in a couple of weeks.
By:
hacker
When: 20 Dec 09 21:05
Happy xmas to all ...lets all have a great xmas and make some cash in 2010...!
By:
superleeds33
When: 20 Dec 09 21:07
eddie do you still do the jumps?
By:
SNOOCH
When: 20 Dec 09 21:45
happy christmas my fellow golf fans, may it be a profitable new year, with a Scottish Major winner
By:
golfnut
When: 20 Dec 09 21:49
FRAMES......Yes you are correct.....a very good friend of mine put me onto BF as he knew that i like to have a bet or two on Golf,he bets alot on Tennis so i sat with him for quite a while getting the feel of it so to speak before i set up my own account....during that time i would visit this forum to have alook around the posts.....he was logged on so i would view under his username......
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com