Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
double trouble
16 Dec 09 20:52
| Topic/replies: 3,894 | Blogger: double trouble's blog
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/golf/article6959557.ece
Pause Switch to Standard View Woods divorce - hardly a shock
Show More
Report Kelly December 16, 2009 10:26 PM GMT
Possible sad development .
Report a bitofinterest December 16, 2009 10:30 PM GMT
^^^
post of the year
Report Chosen® December 16, 2009 10:59 PM GMT
One of Tiger's girls, from the cited article:

[i]"I gambled with him and Charles Barkley one night for hours. He played blackjack and I sat there with him (Woods) while he played...$25,000 a hand or more,
Report donny osmond December 16, 2009 11:04 PM GMT
got caught :)
Report how do u mark your titleist?! December 17, 2009 12:11 AM GMT
are micko,pod,serg and the rest all rubbin there hands at the prospect of another woodsless season????
Report how do u mark your titleist?! December 17, 2009 12:12 AM GMT
get on sergio for the open now, with woods out the picture, confidence restored for the new yr and he always said st andrews would be the best place to win a first major!

8s come the week before
Report Chosen® December 17, 2009 12:17 AM GMT
Divorce proceedings should suit Tiger's game plan - now he doesn't have to devote time to getting his domesticity back on track.

The Masters is back on.

Actually, it was never off.
Report golfnut December 17, 2009 12:23 AM GMT
Spot on Chosen...i was thinking the same...damn right matey!
Report Back High Lay Low December 17, 2009 12:54 AM GMT
Elin takes kids back to Sweden, Tiger becomes a regular visitor to Sweden to see the kids, Tiger visits on the way home from the The Open, which happens to be the week of the Scandinavian Masters, Tiger becomes a regular fixture at the Scandinavian Masters.

Heard it here first people.
Report CUPRA December 17, 2009 7:46 AM GMT
The signs were all there, its a shame for layers he opted to win a handful of events before this all came out
Report Tiger-W1 December 17, 2009 9:00 PM GMT
Yes not exactly a surprise. It was obvious that Tiger asking for privacy to work on his marriage was just him asking the press to p1ss off. He knew the marriage was over. Will be there at augusta.
Report always lay off December 17, 2009 9:42 PM GMT
are micko,pod,serg and the rest all rubbin there hands at the prospect of another woodsless season????
..think they might be thinking "we thought one of the reasons he was dominating us was because he he had such a settled home life,thats why he could be so focused on the course....,but now we know he had all these distractions in his mind to worry about being caught for,yet still was a mile in front of us!!!"...oh no...
Report espinjo December 17, 2009 9:45 PM GMT
might never come back apparently

will fight for his wife and kids with all he has got and rumours has it hell be in sweden for some time

golf comes 2nd from now and for the future
Report always lay off December 17, 2009 9:55 PM GMT
well,if they get back together..you'd think it was because she loved him..and if so,u gotta think the last thing she'd want him to do, is give up the one thing that hes so passionate about and absolute genius at....plus of course if he aint getting rid of his pent up excitment on the course,it would be like a ticking bomb to happen elsewhere..
Report rink rat December 17, 2009 11:39 PM GMT
will fight for his wife and kids with all he has got and rumours has it hell be in sweden for some time

Will be as popular as a skunk in a hen house over there.
Report Chester J Lampwick December 17, 2009 11:54 PM GMT
http://www.break.com/usercontent/2009/12/the-tiger-woods-anthem-1541019
Report Chester J Lampwick December 18, 2009 12:03 AM GMT
http://www.break.com/games/tiger-woods-wife-outrun.html
Report espinjo December 18, 2009 12:15 AM GMT
betfair rule number one :
woods always gets what he wants
even the layers knows that
Report Back High Lay Low December 18, 2009 1:11 AM GMT
Peter Alliss...

"We're supposed to feel sorry for his family. But I don't know his family. She [Elin] might be a cow to live with, I don't know. What I do know is that the jokes will go on for 20 years. 'In the hole, Tiger' has a whole new connotation now, and will he be able to put up with that? If he can, if he does go on to win another five majors to move ahead of Nicklaus, I think everything he's done in the last 12 years will pale into insignificance. It will be a huge achievement. Of course, you can gain forgiveness in America even from those who would like to whip you with thorn bushes or whatever. You can go on Oprah. You can own up to things, like Jimmy Swaggart, the evangelist. But that won't stop the jibes. And Tiger's a proud man. He'll hate the jibes. But he's got to re-enter society sometime."
Report Bullwinkle December 18, 2009 7:54 AM GMT
Quite astute reasoning there from Alliss
Report CUPRA December 18, 2009 8:16 AM GMT
Exceptbhe didn't tell us about the 250th Anniversary Party of Sir Douglas Ferbie-Willinghallls Hole-in-7 at Penbury,.....aaah, that was some party there, ooh look a birdie.
Report B.S December 18, 2009 9:08 AM GMT
The most remarkable thing in this whole story for me is that the hotshot lawyer hired by the wife is 82! Most 82 year olds struggle to negotiate a pan for their bedside. Woods is keeping all his dough.
Report SNOOCH December 18, 2009 12:45 PM GMT
when the kids are older what will they want to do
a) stay at home with Mummy on the reclusive island in Sweden, OR
b) tour the world with their superstar Daddy
Report frames December 18, 2009 12:49 PM GMT
C. for me.
Report Back High Lay Low December 18, 2009 9:31 PM GMT
This 'cougar' that claims she and Tiger had a love child.

http://www.radaronline.com/sites/default/files/photos/image_20091216/sc093e38bb02_0.jpg

A spray tan wouldn't have hurt.
Report Diamond_Joe_Quimby December 18, 2009 9:49 PM GMT
what a classy burd.
Report anfeild December 18, 2009 10:30 PM GMT
Man **ed man got caught. Move on. Hope he just plays golf.
Report Chosen® December 18, 2009 11:19 PM GMT
Hope he just plays golf

He should have considered that before marriage, and after he promoted himself as a model human being.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com