Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Herbie Peanut
18 Dec 09 18:16
| Topic/replies: 958 | Blogger: Herbie Peanut's blog
I have some unmatched bets on the SA Open winners market that have the option to cancel or keep at in play. I want to cancel them when the market goes in play but i don't think it happens from past experience due to the rules. Anyone care to explain how this works?
Pause Switch to Standard View Cancel or Keep
Show More
Report Super Hans December 18, 2009 6:20 PM GMT
Cancel or keep. Is only relevant before the tournament starts. You`ll have to set the alarm clock if you want to cancel them off.
Report there's only 1 f in Oxford December 18, 2009 6:22 PM GMT
Herbie, I read the following as they will NOT be cancelled regardless of whether keep is selected as tomorrow will obviously not be the start of the 1st round.

"At the start of the following days play this market will be turned in-play again with unmatched bets NOT cancelled. It is the users own responsibility to manage their own positions."

I didn't realise this myself until now, looks as if the keep/cancel buttons are only useful pre tourney.
Report Super Hans December 18, 2009 6:25 PM GMT
It`s designed as a bonus for those who can be ar5ed staying up till 5 in the morning. They sweep the price when your player doubles the first.
Report Eddie the eagle December 18, 2009 6:32 PM GMT
They will nonot be cancelled when the third round starts.

Be careful to tick the keep option because if you have made them keep bets they will not be cancelled when the site is back after an outage.
Report Herbie Peanut December 18, 2009 6:43 PM GMT
Point is if they give you the option to cancel the bet at the start of the the next in play then it should bloody well work!!!
Report Herbie Peanut December 18, 2009 6:46 PM GMT
Ok here is another question. When would you use the cancel option? There is no need before the event starts as they all get canceled.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com