Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Jack Pot
12 Nov 09 19:04
| Topic/replies: 1,183 | Blogger: Jack Pot's blog
Evening Chaps,

After a bit of common sense please!

I really fancied Zach for the above but I didnt manage to get on preevent for a host of reasons. I flicked on about 45 minutes ago and had a bit on at 8.2ish at 3 under. He's since had 2 birdies and is now 6ish. I really dont see a danger, in reality he's on the harder course and should realistically be leader at the end of the day, that said im loate to follow him off a cliff after not getting the sp...

Any thoughts please?
Pause Switch to Standard View Childrens Miracle
Show More
Report chris_rogers30 November 12, 2009 7:07 PM GMT
Leave it son, really fancy Johnson here too and it'll at least be another 6 holes of entertainment tonight...GL
Report Gary Binosh November 12, 2009 7:07 PM GMT
evening mate

well i agree, he has got a very good chance of winning, and should go to -6 on this hole really

but could shoot leverl par tommorow and be in a lower position so its never that simple
Report marychain1 November 12, 2009 7:08 PM GMT
let it ride, you didnt get what you wanted on at the price you wanted but you've got a bit on so you've got something more than satisfaction if your pick wins. It's either that or wait for him to drop a few shots and his price go out, or back someone else at a bigger price, neither of which seem ideal.
Report Gary Binosh November 12, 2009 7:08 PM GMT
Peter Lonards scorer on the shot tracker is having a mare

on his last 4 holes its said he made, birdie, eagle, double eagle and birdie

all 4 were pars :^0

drinking imo
Report marychain1 November 12, 2009 7:11 PM GMT
Shall we have this as the Day 2 thread?
Report Jack Pot November 12, 2009 7:13 PM GMT
I put it down to all the crazy start times with tournements everywhere! I dont know if im cpming or going...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com