Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
always lay off
11 Nov 09 19:13
| Topic/replies: 431 | Blogger: always lay off's blog
whats everyone reckon on the liquidity in running once tiger tees off...looks very thin on everyone else...so should b interesting to see if his prices stay liquid...if not could b awkward for the bundles who have backed to lay early..
Pause Switch to Standard View oz in running liquidity...
Show More
Report chris_rogers30 November 11, 2009 7:22 PM GMT
I for one can't be arsed staying up to involve myself in any of these crazy timed tournaments.

It's all well and good today and tomorrow, but if i come in wasted @ 3am on Sat and have half my bank on one of the contenders it's just asking for trouble :|

Hope it's tehre for you boys though
Report always lay off November 11, 2009 7:31 PM GMT
well,i considered it, but with a 481yd par 4 to start and no coverage,just internet leaderboards to follow, i can only see big danger..seems to me if anyones been laying big, they aint gonna b running to switch position quick, theyll b keeping it for a few rounds at least which means the only players will b the backers looking to lay for a quick profit...,so any average start like -1 thru the 2 par 5's and they could start chasing to get in front of each other,which could get messy..but im not involved so all the best to them.
Report a bitofinterest November 11, 2009 7:43 PM GMT
i'll chuck a score in just to get the ball rolling
Report Fallen Angel November 12, 2009 3:36 PM GMT
I think you make a good point, I joined in the tiger price at 2.2 last night when he was 2 under I think. Liquidity was razor thin and jumped around all over the place. Its really a bet to a finish for me, trading a market with a trade done every 5-10 minutes is quite difficult especially as there are no live pics available until 3am. Sure someone on course will be cleaning up as usual.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com