Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
mascherano
10 Nov 09 17:44
| Topic/replies: 9,857 | Blogger: mascherano's blog
it's that time of year where the Japenese tour is coming into the betting market. last years winner of this event the Taiheiyo Masters Shingo Katayama ;) is not playing :0 which is a suprise to me. it's a very strong Field with Boy wonder Ryo Ishikawa going for his 4th win on the japenese tour. My tip is going for his 5th win on tour this year and he is Yuta Ikeda and he is a tasty 12-1 with sky bet.

This young 24 Year old is the worlds number 32 and has 4 japenese victories this year which is his career total. he has only been on tour 2 years and is establishing himself as one of the greats on the japenese tour. he did not play this event last year but i think he will find the course to his liking. this course is tight, tree outlined with alot of heavy rough and driving and putting is the key. he is 20th in accuracy,25th in Distance and 1st in putting average. he also is 7th in G.I.R. and 1st in scoring average.

got a decent bet on but no where near last years bet.

the dangers to him this week are ;

Ryo Ishikawa
Koumei Oda
Kenichi Kuboya
Daisuke Maruyama
Brendan Jones

gl. (don't forget to back Tiger though ;) )
Pause Switch to Standard View Japanese Tour Tip
Show More
Report mascherano November 11, 2009 2:36 PM GMT
ttt
Report CUPRA November 11, 2009 3:00 PM GMT
Good man and good luck. Lets hope he wins so we can hear about it till March1 ;)
Report Off the toe November 11, 2009 6:42 PM GMT
I'm going for Imada if he is played and the course is like you say Mash...he seems to like tough courses...
Report mascherano November 11, 2009 11:53 PM GMT
-1 Ikeda
Report mascherano November 12, 2009 12:07 AM GMT
-2 after 3 :)
Report mascherano November 12, 2009 2:41 PM GMT
-4 F

in a good position just 1 behind the lead :)
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com