Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Take My Money, I Don't Want It
08 Nov 09 18:36
| Topic/replies: 5,042 | Blogger: Take My Money, I Don't Want It's blog
Tiger to bounce back from a disappointing last round, and to dominate this week in a poor field. What price will he be with the books, bigger than 6/4?
Pause Switch to Standard View Aussie Masters - Thoughts
Show More
Report donny osmond November 8, 2009 8:04 PM GMT
P
Report the big bossman November 8, 2009 9:08 PM GMT
live on sky thus 3 am
Report mascherano November 8, 2009 9:11 PM GMT
im getting really stuck into woods this week to Pay for christmas. a little like Shigo last year. how he can be 2.7 in this field is beyond me. it's a megga price. if it wasn't for his front 9 i think he would have gone on to win and when he found his swing on the 9th tee he started to make birdies. he tried to force the issue too much after that and thats why he made a bogey. he has started a major at the price ffs. this is a poor field where Ogilvy is the 2nd fav and only 14th in the world then you have to go back to 29th in the world to find Allenby. No Micko,Stricker,Pod Westwood,Garcia etc. 2.7 is huge.
Report mascherano November 8, 2009 9:11 PM GMT
*shingo
Report double trouble November 8, 2009 9:34 PM GMT
I see its a new course this year, does anyone know of any events played there previously. What type of course it is? Any of you Aussie boys know much about the place?
Report mascherano November 8, 2009 9:36 PM GMT
is it the Kington Heath GC DT?
Report new bluey November 8, 2009 9:40 PM GMT
HOLD on to your hats, it's going to be a wild ride at the Heath.s.

As Tiger Woods and company descend on Kingston Heath for the JBWere Masters from today, tournament director Andrew Langford-Jones has promised a course they will rave about for years.

There's one proviso - only those with a red-hot short game are likely to be in contention come Sunday, because it will be as hard and fast a course as you would expect to see in late February.

"It'll be just like the old days," Langford-Jones said yesterday.

"Hard and fast and there'll be a premium on hitting fairways.

"It will be as quick as I can remember a course at this time of year and we've encouraged no growth in the rough to hopefully get as many balls as possible running into the ti-tree further off the fairways.

"Players will definitely need to bring their A-grade chipping game because they'll be the ones who'll get rewarded around the greens.

"It won't be like the American events where there's a heap of rough around the greens and they just play flop shots out all the time.

"They'll have to have plenty of imagination and feel with their short game because the ball will really run."

Langford-Jones said driving would be critical.

"They'll still be able to spin the ball to control it on the greens if they've come off the short stuff, but it's going to be very tough to hold the greens from the rough," he said.

"But once they get on, the greens are superb - they're as true as we've had for a long while."

A veteran of tournament set-up and logistics, Langford-Jones admitted he had been nervous after Melbourne's spring was slow to splutter to life in September and early October.

But the course has flourished after a band of warm weather in recent days.

"I haven't been excited like this about a tournament in Australia for years," he said.

"The course is exactly how we want it - the perfect tournament venue.

"I'd be staggered if the players don't tell us afterwards it's the best course they've played on all year."

Langford-Jones said he's spent some time talking to Woods during a rain delay at a World Golf Championship event three years ago and the world No. 1 had even then admitted he was eager to hear why his Australian colleagues raved about Kingston Heath.

"He'll love it, I'm sure. It's set up probably the way he would have hoped after what everyone had told him about it," Langford-Jones said.

"But it won't be a one-man show, by any means.

"This is a world-class field and there will be plenty of people who'll be in contention.

"But I will be very interested to see how he plays holes like the (269m par-four) sixth. Will he have a crack at it with a driver or three-wood, or will he lay up?

"That's the sort of thing that hopefully will attract him to the course, the risk-reward factor on so many holes.

"There are a couple of holes we could have moved the tees and taken a couple of choices away, but we decided to give the players the choice of how they play the holes."

Langford-Jones said the weather in the next few days would play a critical part in both how the course would play and a likely winning score.

"Ideally, we'd have it a bit cooler than it looks like it might be," he said.

"If it's normal Melbourne conditions, I'd predict a score of around 13 or 14 under might win.

"But if it gets windy, especially a northerly, the course will dry out a bit more and the scores will blow out a bit.

"Then again, if there's no wind, maybe we could see a score of 18 or 19 under."

Grandstands are in place on almost all of the fairways, plus a large viewing area behind the practice driving range.

"There's a 500-seat grandstand which is perfect for people who want to see a lot of balls hit - it's a fantastic facility.

"And there's a great spot that people can watch them practise their short games, too. I just can't wait to see it all happen."
Report mascherano November 8, 2009 9:45 PM GMT
cheers for the New bluey

Sound like the course is set up for woods. Fast running fairways like Hoylake where the just run forever. also if short game is the key who else other than Tiger.

liking the sound of this !
Report double trouble November 8, 2009 9:46 PM GMT
Great stuff, cheers

I assume you know the answer now Masch, off the top of my head I think it was at Huntingdale before. Not really looked yet but this is a great help...
Report mascherano November 8, 2009 9:51 PM GMT
yep got the info now.

The fairways look Massive set up for tiger !

Scorecard for Kingston Heath

HOLE METRES PAR HOLE METRES PAR
1 418 4 10 127 3
2 351 4 11 380 4
3 269 4 12 509 5
4 357 4 13 324 4
5 173 3 14 516 5
6 393 4 15 142 3
7 462 5 16 391 4
8 398 4 17 421 4
9 330 4 18 391 4
3151 36 IN 3201 36
OUT 3151 36
TOTAL 6352 72
Report mascherano November 8, 2009 9:52 PM GMT
HOLD on to your hats, it's going to be a wild ride at the Heath.s.

As Tiger Woods and company descend on Kingston Heath for the JBWere Masters from today, tournament director Andrew Langford-Jones has promised a course they will rave about for years.

There's one proviso - only those with a red-hot short game are likely to be in contention come Sunday, because it will be as hard and fast a course as you would expect to see in late February.

"It'll be just like the old days," Langford-Jones said yesterday.

"Hard and fast and there'll be a premium on hitting fairways.

"It will be as quick as I can remember a course at this time of year and we've encouraged no growth in the rough to hopefully get as many balls as possible running into the ti-tree further off the fairways.

"Players will definitely need to bring their A-grade chipping game because they'll be the ones who'll get rewarded around the greens.

"It won't be like the American events where there's a heap of rough around the greens and they just play flop shots out all the time.

"They'll have to have plenty of imagination and feel with their short game because the ball will really run."

Langford-Jones said driving would be critical.

"They'll still be able to spin the ball to control it on the greens if they've come off the short stuff, but it's going to be very tough to hold the greens from the rough," he said.

"But once they get on, the greens are superb - they're as true as we've had for a long while."

A veteran of tournament set-up and logistics, Langford-Jones admitted he had been nervous after Melbourne's spring was slow to splutter to life in September and early October.

But the course has flourished after a band of warm weather in recent days.

"I haven't been excited like this about a tournament in Australia for years," he said.

"The course is exactly how we want it - the perfect tournament venue.

"I'd be staggered if the players don't tell us afterwards it's the best course they've played on all year."

Langford-Jones said he's spent some time talking to Woods during a rain delay at a World Golf Championship event three years ago and the world No. 1 had even then admitted he was eager to hear why his Australian colleagues raved about Kingston Heath.

"He'll love it, I'm sure. It's set up probably the way he would have hoped after what everyone had told him about it," Langford-Jones said.

"But it won't be a one-man show, by any means.

"This is a world-class field and there will be plenty of people who'll be in contention.

"But I will be very interested to see how he plays holes like the (269m par-four) sixth. Will he have a crack at it with a driver or three-wood, or will he lay up?

"That's the sort of thing that hopefully will attract him to the course, the risk-reward factor on so many holes.

"There are a couple of holes we could have moved the tees and taken a couple of choices away, but we decided to give the players the choice of how they play the holes."

Langford-Jones said the weather in the next few days would play a critical part in both how the course would play and a likely winning score.

"Ideally, we'd have it a bit cooler than it looks like it might be," he said.

"If it's normal Melbourne conditions, I'd predict a score of around 13 or 14 under might win.

"But if it gets windy, especially a northerly, the course will dry out a bit more and the scores will blow out a bit.

"Then again, if there's no wind, maybe we could see a score of 18 or 19 under."

Grandstands are in place on almost all of the fairways, plus a large viewing area behind the practice driving range.

"There's a 500-seat grandstand which is perfect for people who want to see a lot of balls hit - it's a fantastic facility.

"And there's a great spot that people can watch them practise their short games, too. I just can't wait to see it all happen."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you mean the 269m Par 4 4th
Report mascherano November 8, 2009 9:53 PM GMT
lol do you mean the 269m par 4 3rd
Report new bluey November 8, 2009 9:59 PM GMT
Some of the holes are being played out of normal order
Report mascherano November 8, 2009 10:05 PM GMT
ok. cheers

are you from oz ?
Report double trouble November 8, 2009 10:07 PM GMT
As I said, I havent really looked at this at all but my instinct is to try and find reasons not to back Woods. He doesnt seem quite himself imo.

Have there been any tournies played here before do you now?
Report depressed down under November 8, 2009 10:08 PM GMT
Boys I played Kingston Heath earlier in the year and premium is keeping it straight and for mere mortals like me with an appalling short game the greens are like motorways , hard and fast . I think Woods if not suffering jet lag is an absolute shoe in and for what is worth of the local boys i think Victorians Chris Gaunt and Marc Leishman will go well and John Senden at his best will prosper
Report depressed down under November 8, 2009 10:12 PM GMT
Course last staged the Australian Open in 2000 when Aaron Baddeley won , course changed a lot but he knows his way around
Report double trouble November 8, 2009 10:14 PM GMT
cheers ddu
Report new bluey November 8, 2009 10:22 PM GMT
Masch - I'm from Melbourne. Can't claim to be any expert whatsoever but as you can imagine there has been a heap of media coverage over the past few days.

Here's another article on the course from Sunday's paper:

http://www.theage.com.au/news/sport/golf/a-main-course-to-savour/2009/11/07/1257247793499.html

------
A main course to savour

Mike Clayton

November 8, 2009

Kingston Heath, which will host Tiger Woods this week, is a magnificent golf course and a tribute to its designers.

ALMOST all the greats of the game have been to Melbourne to play tournament golf on the courses of the sandbelt. Golf writer Don Lawrence unsuccessfully attempted to lure Ben Hogan here, but Gene Sarazen, Walter Hagen, Sam Snead, Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Severiano Ballesteros, Tom Watson and Gary Player have all visited and put their mastery of the game on display.

It is hard to imagine any of these greats caused the mayhem that will descend on Kingston Heath this week with the arrival of Tiger Woods. He has won more major championships than all except the extraordinary Nicklaus and no doubt he will leave those who see his shots with memories that will last a lifetime. Those lucky enough to see Snead play against Peter Thomson at Yarra Yarra in 1973 could never forget the Snead driver off the fairway at the ninth hole or the towering one irons he hit at the after-match clinic.

This is the promise of Woods. Snead and Nicklaus were probably the greatest drivers of the ball in the history of the game, but no one is suggesting Woods is in their class with the longest club.

Kingston Heath was just over 6200 metres in the 1930s and today it is only marginally longer. It has gone from being one of the longest courses in the world to one of the shortest that Woods and his rivals will play all year.

What separates it, however, from the predictable, one-dimensional courses that are the diet of modern professionals is an architectural sophistication created by brilliant greens and surrounding bunkers and an emphasis on the principle of the great architects such as Alister MacKenzie and Tom Simpson that the middle of the fairway should rarely be the ideal place from which to play to the flags.

Woods is one of the most brilliant generals to play the game and he will well understand the strategies MacKenzie created when he placed the hazards during his 1926 visit to Melbourne. As much influence as the aforementioned players have had on Melbourne golf, not one can match the contribution of the great architect who left us with a group of brilliant courses based on his revolutionary principles of strategic
Report mascherano November 8, 2009 10:24 PM GMT
superb info blue. cheers and good luck with Geoff. having a read and looking at the course i have come up with 2 bets.

Win - Tiger Woods
Place - John Senden
Report mascherano November 8, 2009 10:25 PM GMT
ddu, you said yiu have played the course this year. are the fairways as big as the look ?
Report double trouble November 8, 2009 10:30 PM GMT
Yeah, good stuff, cheers
Report depressed down under November 8, 2009 10:31 PM GMT
Masc they are but no rough so the run off is encouraged , the 11th ( I think ) is unreal with a bunker smack down the middle of the fairway
Report mascherano November 8, 2009 10:35 PM GMT
thanks.

if the fairways are big surely tiger is the bet. the course is short to begin with and like hoylake i can see him taking irons of the tee and still hitting the ball 270. that stinger 3 woods this week is going to be amazing to watch !

the rough look heavy and patchy on the coure tour. and the bunkers look very difficult. looks a very good course though.

gl
Report depressed down under November 8, 2009 10:41 PM GMT
Masc , no jet lag he will absolutely cream them , only other factor Melbourne weather is mental , last three days 30+c but we do get four seasons in one day here and the draw can be a factor . Going all four days , trading from course shame there will be no liquidity.
Report padlock November 8, 2009 10:45 PM GMT
concern about tigers putting for me....
Report sweetchildofmine November 8, 2009 11:36 PM GMT
2.68 woods is that about as big a price as he'll be?
Report megdog1 November 9, 2009 12:19 AM GMT
as for jet lag both Ogilvy and Allenby are in the same boat as Tiger, all 3 played in China
Tiger looks a cut above this field, it's like a 'derby' horse running in a
'seller'
maybe it's easy to get blinkered by the bad Sunday Tiger had, but let's not forget that he finished on 12 under and was favourite to win it against a class field after rounds 1 and 2
and he did finish ahead of both Ogilvy and Allenby after 72 holes
Report megdog1 November 9, 2009 12:20 AM GMT
7/4 is huge imo
Report a bitofinterest November 9, 2009 1:55 AM GMT
but is it..
Report Lies, DamnLies, and Statistics November 9, 2009 6:33 AM GMT
LAY LAY LAY tiger all day...imo...

don't underestimate the local knowledge required in melbourne...

;\
Report Luders29 November 9, 2009 9:18 AM GMT
Played K.H 2 weeks ago and is in immaculate condition .Greens are as hard as goats knees and run like a babies snotty nose. If u catch it on T.V it will look brown like the Liverpool courses but lined with Tea Tree (10 foot high Heather). Has been 34 ,34 ,35 today and fcast next 5 days 30+ with Change on Sunday 27. Zero chance of rain .

Likely Northerly wind is the locals only hope so check forecasts and if it is blowing then popular opinion is that if Tiger plays driver then he will lose at least 2 balls in the Tea Tree and start +4 each day. Also with tiger mania in town there will be 15,000 groupies on his tail all day and it's $1.35 that Steve williams will be in a fight Round 1...how will this affect Tiger?

Me ; I'm all over tiger at the $2.70 . He just hits iron all week and he is 8 shots better than Oglilvy from 175 in. Also the field is so poor and ranked players like Scott and appleby dreadfully out of form . If Badds can put down the bible for 5 mins he has a rough chance as his short game is the best of the Ozzies and prob better than tiger on the Sandbelt.

Good punting Lads and look for me on the TV as I'll be the tiger groupie trying to duck the first punch
Report Shrew D November 9, 2009 9:36 AM GMT
I'm opposing Tiger with:-

R Pampling
M Fraser
R Allenby
D McKenzie
A Summers
A Baddeley
S Appleby
P O Malley
P Lonard
K Barnes
R Green
G Chalmers
N O Hern
Report CUPRA November 9, 2009 9:38 AM GMT
Are The Grates playing at the after-event dinner party?
Report CUPRA November 9, 2009 9:41 AM GMT
He just hits iron all week and he is 8 shots better than Oglilvy from 175 in

on which hole?
Report Luders29 November 9, 2009 10:07 AM GMT
Over 4 rounds
Report megdog1 November 9, 2009 10:37 AM GMT
11/8
Bl Sq
Report sevey November 9, 2009 10:38 AM GMT
Richard i hate winning Green any 1
Report lorrymore1 November 9, 2009 11:27 AM GMT
i take it allenby has withdrawn?
Report Shrew D November 9, 2009 11:34 AM GMT
Nope, Allenby is still in the betting. Down near the bottom for some reason.
Report lorrymore1 November 9, 2009 11:37 AM GMT
b square not betting with him and ive looked at the runners on aussie pga and cannot see his name in the list anymore either.unless i missed it.i will check again
Report lorrymore1 November 9, 2009 11:42 AM GMT
ive been thru the list 3 times cannot see his name,very strange as he always supports the home tour
Report Shrew D November 9, 2009 11:44 AM GMT
Yeah, looks like you're right. Can't find his name on the oddcheckers website.

Ah well, thats one off my list then. Sick of back him anyway! :)
Report Shrew D November 9, 2009 11:44 AM GMT
*backing
Report lorrymore1 November 9, 2009 11:45 AM GMT
http://pga.org.au/_content/document/00039420-src.pdf
Report jamillar November 9, 2009 12:15 PM GMT
I'm pretty sure Allenby is skipping all Aussie events this year.
Report Take My Money, I Don't Want It November 9, 2009 3:48 PM GMT
My only concern is whether Tiger will be that motivated for a win this week, its not exactly a major and I kind of get the feeling he might not be so bothered this week, which given his recent moody nature on the course be a positive for him.
Report Take My Money, I Don't Want It November 9, 2009 3:50 PM GMT
And only 11/8 about at the moment, might have to hang about for a bit more.
Report the muppet moans November 9, 2009 3:56 PM GMT
Allenby has pulled out because he had played 7 weeks on the trot having got into the HSBC - wanted to go home to see his family
Report Super Hans November 9, 2009 4:13 PM GMT
Selfish get. Needs to sort his priorities out.
Report lorrymore1 November 9, 2009 4:14 PM GMT
very rare ill back tiger at these prices,but looking at the length of the course and people saying that the fairways will be hard and fast,tiger will not need the driver and with a very weak field tigers prices looks too big to me.I think that tigers loss last week will hurt and expect him to bounce back here.Even tho tiger was nowhere near his best last week he still finished in front of ogilvy who is the only player of note up against him this week,yes scott has the quality to contend but his game has been way off this year.
Report Gary Binosh November 9, 2009 4:29 PM GMT
I backed Tiger this morning at 2.72

already in to 2.58

laying out time ? :^0
Report West Coast Eagles November 10, 2009 9:12 AM GMT
Leishman for a Top 5 Finish good outside bet for me @ 9.00

Baddeley to WIN (W/O Woods) @ 17.50
Report jamillar November 10, 2009 9:15 AM GMT
Early start for Tiger on Thursday Gary, so just put him up at $2 and waitto match after an early Tiger birdie... He's pretty much the only player anyone wants to back this week.
Report West Coast Eagles November 10, 2009 9:26 AM GMT
Should be a great event and it will be great to have golf back in the sporting limelight in this country, albeit for 1 week.

Betting wise I am super keen to lay Tiger this week. The course is being set up super hard and fast and with the wind blowing it will really favour the locals I think. Also this is the strongest local field I can remember being assembled. With the exception of Jason Day, the Elk and the Shark they are basically all here and many of them are right at home in these conditions.

Tiger looked very out of sorts today and his putter is super tempramental at present. To be honest he looked like a man who wanted the year to end. Lay him on Betfair at anything 2.80 or try to find 1.55 the field somewhere.
Report megdog1 November 10, 2009 10:18 AM GMT
it's not a strong field, it's a very poor field
Report Magagie November 10, 2009 10:38 AM GMT
Anyone know why Steven Browditch is so short? He's made about 8 cuts in his last 50 events, and my local TAB which runs at about a 150 overound has him at 80s. Did he shoot 59 in a practice round?
Report Baggers November 10, 2009 10:39 AM GMT
Magagie

He won in Oz last week
Report Magagie November 10, 2009 10:40 AM GMT
I'm helping myself at 60s and 65s and will head to the TAB to cover off when the madness stops!
Report Magagie November 10, 2009 10:43 AM GMT
His prize money for winning was the same as last place on the PGA Tour. His price is laughable, imo.
Report depressed down under November 10, 2009 10:48 AM GMT
You should be aware that he has had some serious issues in the past Mr Bowditch , pants on head pencils up noses problems . Won in Queensland last week but if he wins this It will be a miracle
Report Super Hans November 10, 2009 10:52 AM GMT
Maybe he`s got a cunning plan.
Report Magagie November 10, 2009 11:00 AM GMT
This is the man who is ranked 746 in the world. Not only does he need to get past Tiger, but he'd have to beat guys who win or place regularly on the PGA Tour. In his last 46 tournaments he's fininshed in the top 10 on the Nationwide Tour twice. He'll need more than a cunning plan... I'd lay the bloke for a million dollars if I could.
Report lorrymore1 November 10, 2009 11:54 AM GMT
ddu can u tell me how many hours of live coverage are the networks over there planning for the 1st 2 days please m8 as its to sort out an argument .cheers
Report jamillar November 10, 2009 2:00 PM GMT
Free-to-air coverage is for five hours on Thursday, five and a half on Friday, then back to five hours on Saturday and Sunday. At least, in my neck of the woods that's the coverage.

Looks like it's the same for pay tv too, which is just plain odd.
Report lorrymore1 November 10, 2009 2:03 PM GMT
cheers jam
Report Herbie Peanut November 10, 2009 3:31 PM GMT
Bodwitch is tipped ew on bettingzone

What is the form of B. Bunny like? That would be some headline if he could topple tiger!
Report mascherano November 10, 2009 9:07 PM GMT
Tiger= free money

get on. 2.5 is massive in this field. have your christmas bills paid for in just 4 days.
Report espinjo November 10, 2009 9:16 PM GMT
do you have a tradition for ordering Bills for a x-mas present, masch ?
sounds more like the work of archie judging by the 60-fred
Report mascherano November 10, 2009 9:24 PM GMT
lol.
Report mascherano November 10, 2009 9:25 PM GMT
get those christmas presents paid for and treat the family !

is that better ?
Report the big bossman November 10, 2009 9:33 PM GMT
tee times?
Report espinjo November 10, 2009 9:34 PM GMT
we all have different taste in pleasure sir ;-)
Report mascherano November 10, 2009 9:35 PM GMT
:)
Report the big bossman November 10, 2009 9:37 PM GMT
Masters. Photograph: William West/AFP/Getty Images

Tiger Woods played the back nine at Kingston Heath yesterday as he began tuning up for this week's Australian Masters, only his fourth tournament in the country ever and his first since the 1998 Presidents Cup.

The world No1 had arrived in Melbourne by private jet yesterday and although he teed off at about 8am with the veteran Craig Parry, by mid-morning temperatures had soared into the mid-30s and Woods's shirt was saturated as he consulted the 1991 Open champion Ian Baker-Finch, who walked with the pair. "You have to shape the ball around this course; you have to be able to think and that's one of the reasons I love playing links golf," Woods said. "It's hot as hell, that part's different, and the greens are much faster than they are for the Open, but it's the same type of golf."

Woods, who was paid a reported $3m (£1.8m) by the Victoria state government and IMG to turn up, feels that having only two days to acclimatise may be a disadvantage. "I haven't played here, and trying to learn the angles and trying to learn the greens and where to miss the golf ball, that's the biggest thing on any course you play. I'll be learning that and it will certainly be key. A lot of the guys who have played here haven't played here with no wind and if the forecast holds up, it will be interesting on the weekend when the wind blows."

About 7,000 spectators followed the two-ball round while three TV news helicopters hovered overhead, and Woods said that he was amazed at the interest. All four days of the tournament and today's pro-am are also sold out, and 20,000 more will be present on the fairways each day.

"I'll play all 18 holes in the pro-am and have a better understanding of the gameplan and obviously the angles off the tees and where I need to place it. I've always been a huge fan of the sandbelt golf courses
Report the big bossman November 10, 2009 9:38 PM GMT
Woods, who was paid a reported $3m (£1.8m) by the Victoria state government and IMG to turn up, feels that having only two days to acclimatise may be a disadvantage. "I haven't played here, and trying to learn the angles and trying to learn the greens and where to miss the golf ball, that's the biggest thing on any course you play. I'll be learning that and it will certainly be key. A lot of the guys who have played here haven't played here with no wind and if the forecast holds up, it will be interesting on the weekend when the wind blows."
Report mascherano November 10, 2009 9:39 PM GMT
7:00 1 PRICE, Terry
SPENCE, Craig
CANIZARES, Alejandro
7:10 1 SAUNDERS, Sam
BARNES, Kurt
PORTER, Ewan
7:20 1 PILKADARIS, Terry
RUMFORD, Brett
PERCY, Cameron
7:30 1 GRIFFIN, Matthew
CEJKA, Alex
JONES, Steven
7:40 1 LYLE, Leighton
KENNEDY, Brad
McGRATH, Michael
7:50 1 WILCOX, Adam
BUNNY, Ben
LONG, Michael
8:00 1 BRENNAN, Michael
CHOI, Michael
SLATTERY, Lee
8:10 1 STEDMAN, Ed
GRACE, Branden
WOOD, Tim
8:20 1 McKECHNIE, Leigh
BRAZEL, Sam
BOOTH, Rodney
8:30 1 GAUNT, Chris
SHILTON, Brad
WARING, Paul
8:40 1 CULLEN, Nicholas
DOWNES, Chris
PADDISON, Gareth
8:50 1 SUMMERS, Anthony
MARANTZ, Paul
COOKE, Peter
7:00 10 TAMPION, Andrew
WRIGHT, Michael
BLAND, Richard
7:10 10 FELTON, Kim
MURPHY, Gary
STOLZ, Andre
7:20 10 BENSON, Seve
PRESNELL, Alistair
LEISHMAN, Marc
7:30 10 PAMPLING, Rod
WOODS, Tiger
PARRY, Craig
7:40 10 SIM, Michael
DELAMONTAGNE, Francois
NITTIES, James
7:50 10 O'MALLEY, Peter
OGILVY, Geoff
CHALMERS, Greg
8:00 10 BOWDITCH, Steven
BONHOMME, Andrew
CURTAIN, Michael
8:10 10 MARTIN, Andrew
PEARCE, Mahal
UEBERGANG, Nathan
8:20 10 CARMICHAEL, Josh
HOLLOWAY, Doug
YOUNGER, Josh
8:30 10 NOLAN, Peter
NORRIS, Jason
MORRISON, Daniel
8:40 10 SCOTT, Craig
McKAY, Kai
PENDER, Jared
8:50 10 BEZUIDENHOUT, Rudi
JORDAN, Damien
CARLSON, Kurt
11:50 1 BLIZARD, Rohan
O'HARA, Steven
ANDREWS, Brad
12:00 1 FURNEAUX, Simon
HENDRY, Michael
DOYLE, Martin
12:10 1 EDBERG, Pelle
CAMPBELL, Michael
GOGGIN, Mathew
12:20 1 APPLEBY, Stuart
BADDELEY, Aaron
COLTART, Andrew
12:30 1 SENDEN, John
GREEN, Richard
TADINI, Alessandro
12:40 1 DUFNER, Jason
BARHAM, Benn
SCOTT, Adam
12:50 1 KINNEY, Dean
MACAULAY, Callum
LAMB, Brad
1:00 1 LIGHT, Michael
HALLER, Ryan
WILSON, Peter
1:10 1 ERIKSSON, Klas
HAMMOND, Ryan
FRASER, Marcus
1:20 1 ROBERTSON, Hamish
HIE, Rory
GALLICHAN, Richie
1:30 1 BURGE, Ben
BROWN, Anthony
SCOTT, Grant
1:40 1 PITT, Andrew
TOWNSEND, Aaron
POWER, Frank
11:50 10 MOSELEY, Jarrod
KULACZ, Rick
LAYCOCK, Scott
12:00 10 ORMSBY, Wade
GILES, Matthew (a)
GROOM, Adam
12:10 10 BLYTH, Adam
TUNNICLIFF, Miles
BLAND, Adam
12:20 10 SHEEHAN, Paul
McKENZIE, David
WILKINSON, Tim
12:30 10 HALL, Ashley
VILLEGAS, Manny
CRAWFORD, Adam
12:40 10 PROWSE, Tom
WISE, Tim
LITTLE, Sam
12:50 10 NICHOLSON, Todd
WIESBERGER, Bernd
NILSSON, Jens
1:00 10 CARR, James
PIKE, Aaron
TSCHUDIN, Andrew
1:10 10 MOORE, Michael
BOUVIER, Stuart
CAIN, Marcus
1:20 10 JEPPESEN, Steven
PURSER, Mark
HOLTEN, Mathew
1:30 10 GEARY, Josh
STUART, Brenden
MILLAR, Matthew
1:40 10 MOIR, Richard
BLACK, Aaron
REED, Heath

Oz tee times
Report mascherano November 10, 2009 9:45 PM GMT
really, tiger is too big a price.
Report Luders29 November 11, 2009 7:01 AM GMT
conditions for thurs a.m hot dry 31 , southwest breeze strengthening to 30kmh gusts in afternoon . Tiger to get best of conditions.
Report graycm57 November 11, 2009 6:41 PM GMT
First time in a while I have backed Tiger pre-tournament but I just can't see anyone else doing it this week.

Main bets are going on the American event though.
Report chris_rogers30 November 11, 2009 6:50 PM GMT
Masch, i think looking at the field Tiger is too big, but the new course and aclimatisation might well play a big part against hi.

Stick him against this lot round Bay Hill and admittedly he'd be a worthy 1.4 shot but i think all factors considered it is even perhaps too low.
Report Shrew D November 11, 2009 6:54 PM GMT
Will there be a leaderboard on Euro Tour website or am I best looking elsewhere?
Report Shrew D November 11, 2009 7:08 PM GMT
Never mind. Leaderboard now on Euro Tour.com.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com