Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
always lay off
09 Nov 09 11:42
| Topic/replies: 431 | Blogger: always lay off's blog
is it only me or does anyone else find it amazing rory is single figures after just winning once ever ....and ive just looked down the list and i think the next 20ish in the betting are multiple winners( apart of course from olly no wins.)..... i know hes had some good finishes, so his ranking is high, but really most of them have been when the tourney was over,he really hasnt "contended" too often...personlly,since his mess up last yr in crans, my verdict still out on his ability to finish the job...i know he hits it great,but im not convinced on his putting under pressure.
so until he wins a few more im still thinking he has the chance to end up in the nick o'hern/richard green category.
Pause Switch to Standard View rory one win single figures!!!
Show More
Report beepbeep November 9, 2009 1:21 PM GMT
he is always there or there about but so bookies have to be careful posting a price due to e/w backers. look at westwood he hadnt won in 18mnths til 3 weeks back but odds always low due to same reason
Report CUPRA November 9, 2009 1:52 PM GMT
im still thinking he has the chance to end up in the nick o'hern/richard green category.

You havin' a laff? is he havin' a laff?
Report always lay off November 9, 2009 2:34 PM GMT
lol..laugh well, 1 win in 60ish tournaments...aint exactly prolific eh...
Report CUPRA November 9, 2009 2:36 PM GMT
eh? eh? aint exactly out of shorts yet either.

in all honetsy, of course he is a silly rpice, but compare it to the likes of Danny Willett who although a great great talent, was starting at 25/33 during the season, compare it to Stensons prices , a man who can hardly win a full field stroke-play event, and have a cup of tea
Report always lay off November 9, 2009 2:48 PM GMT
lol..ok..admit hes still young..but they dont pay out for looking potentially good...only wins...and hes got 1...think stenson,the players champs winner, is prob not the best example.
Report CUPRA November 9, 2009 2:55 PM GMT
I do. Look at the prices he went off at around the time of his limited field win, and look at his record in moderate fields in standard Euro events. But that passes over the issue. It is short, but one day he will hit the nail on the button on the head and it will all click. Admittedly, I think he has played far far too much golf this year, but my god, he has more talent in his finger than most of those at 25s.

Good luck fella
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com