Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ZAPPER
06 Nov 09 21:39
| Topic/replies: 1,265 | Blogger: ZAPPER's blog
Tigers nemisis is within biting distance and conditions are perfect for a showdown, lets hope we're in for a treat like the masters and tour championships(fedex) phil is the only player in the field who would relish being paired with woods in the final round, his total lack of respect for woods demi-god status unsettles tiger imo, and lets face it tigers not the invincible machine of old. good luck and may your sreens be green. well done(sir) henry cecil
Pause Switch to Standard View Phil Mickelson
Show More
Report beepbeep November 6, 2009 10:09 PM GMT
i agree that phil certainly is not intimidated by the tiger but being realistic phil has only ever won 1 tournament away from us soil and even that was down to fisher blowing up. if this was in the states with the 10s of thousands cheering phil on to take him down he would have a massive chance but woodfs hasnt got out of 2nd gear yet and it is extremely difficult to see anything other than the obvious outcome (unfortunately)
Report ZAPPER November 6, 2009 10:38 PM GMT
Good point beep, i just think that phil will be super motivated to eclipse tiger, he wants that number 1 ranking. tiger is his only obstacle, it could all start here.
Report a bitofinterest November 6, 2009 10:41 PM GMT
:^0
Report ZAPPER November 6, 2009 10:47 PM GMT
Hello tiger layer
Report CUPRA November 7, 2009 10:28 AM GMT
If you could kindly remeber when he took an 'unassailable' lead into the final round two years ago, before playing like a 4 handicapper. Yes he won, but he didnt arf need help from Ross Fishman and Cowboy Lee John.

Get the wind up and anyone of the top 5 can win. Moore cant obviously but its only a phrase
Report Dec1409 November 7, 2009 11:44 AM GMT
Why do people say things like 'he'll be supermotivated' or think 'hell be up for this one'. I'm sure there all fairly up for it, no? None more so than a certain Mr Woods
Report CUPRA November 7, 2009 11:51 AM GMT
same reason you spend hours on form and corse form and stats and get beaten by 8. It feels good when youre right. We're only human
Report ZAPPER November 8, 2009 2:52 AM GMT
oh my goodness......oh wow!
Report ZAPPER November 8, 2009 3:35 AM GMT
in your life. have you ever seen anything like that.
Report ZAPPER November 8, 2009 6:35 AM GMT
debriefing.. ballacks ernie ..ditto westwood, bunch of nurotics,
Report ZAPPER November 8, 2009 7:16 AM GMT
neurotics. hic
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com