Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
DOUBLE THE TROUBLE
06 Nov 09 10:17
| Topic/replies: 640 | Blogger: DOUBLE THE TROUBLE's blog
I have backed him at 90 pre 1st round and 130 pre 2nd, anyone think he can catch the leaders,i have missed most of the coverage....
Pause Switch to Standard View villegas chances
Show More
Report beepbeep November 6, 2009 10:27 AM GMT
hard to see anyone but tiger winning this 1. he hasnt got out of 2nd gear yet. he hit it as poorly as he can the front side and was visably very out of sorts with himself yet he gathered it and now out front. mickelson right up there as well it would be difficult for any1 bar to win this
Report Super Hans November 6, 2009 10:31 AM GMT
The pain of backing big price players when Tigers in the field. You think he`s playing well and would be half the price without God.

Villegas 90+ 5 off the lead with 2 rounds to go is a bit short imo.

Would probably need to shoot a 7/8 under just to get into contention.

Gl.
Report beepbeep November 6, 2009 10:39 AM GMT
tiger unfortunately is a layers dream and a punters nightmare. anytime hes in field u got to take ur player to win plus top 5. have watched both nights on sky sports and this morning he was playing about as poorly as he can play yet with a good finish shot 67. yesterday was opposite good start poor finish and 67. me thinks that 67 is about par for him and he could just blow it apart tonight. i would be reluctant to back any1 else to win this allow im sure there would still be plenty of tastey top 5 bets.
Report Super Hans November 6, 2009 10:42 AM GMT
Hows Alvero playing? Hav`nt seen any golf.
Report double trouble November 6, 2009 10:50 AM GMT
lol, who is this imposter?
Report beepbeep November 6, 2009 10:52 AM GMT
his usual grip and rip tactics. to be honest its been hard to keep up with most peoples play coz sky sports has been in its lets follow tiger round the course giving u close ups of him sweating and spitting rather than giving u a broad look at the general play. all u really see other than tiger fisher watney mickelson is highlights.
Report DOUBLE THE TROUBLE November 6, 2009 10:53 AM GMT
Thanks, your right as i felt i should also back Villegas Top 5 and Top rest of the world as a kind of cover bet, just hoping he doesn't throw in that regular bad round this time. Sounds like Woods is cruising....Quiros is playing ok i think, has a chance if he attacks...
Report DOUBLE THE TROUBLE November 6, 2009 10:58 AM GMT
Oh, and Double trouble, apologies for the similar forum name, accidental i can assure you lol.....
Report Super Hans November 6, 2009 10:58 AM GMT
Ta lads.

When DTT starts moaning is when the confusion will kick in.
Report double trouble November 6, 2009 11:06 AM GMT
lol hans
Report beepbeep November 6, 2009 12:10 PM GMT
been looking trough the book and imo the best bet left may well be simon dyson for top 10 finish at approx 7-1
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com