Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
InIstanbulWeWonIt5Times
04 Nov 09 17:33
| Topic/replies: 1,264 | Blogger: InIstanbulWeWonIt5Times's blog
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE COWBOYS! Total joke when trying to get refund from them they havent got aclue customer service is awful
Pause Switch to Standard View Clubhousegolf.co.uk
Show More
Report Utd Fan November 4, 2009 5:44 PM GMT
I have stopped purchasing golf gear over the net. Had problems with the delivery service provided by Direct Golf

Would rather pay the extra 5-10% and use the pro.

After sales service is essential for golf stuff
Report InIstanbulWeWonIt5Times November 4, 2009 5:46 PM GMT
this firm is a joke if I can just let afew people know then at least they wont have the same problems as me, kept hold of my money for over 3 weeks!
Report Utd Fan November 4, 2009 5:53 PM GMT
snainton golf are possibly the best online firm.

I dont live too far away from them so treat them more as a physical store than online service but whenever I have purchased from them they have always provided a top notch service.
Report InIstanbulWeWonIt5Times November 4, 2009 6:12 PM GMT
thats what you need utd fam someone you can trust good feedback etc, despite clubhousegolf having feedback I wouldnt go near them again plus my mate had a nightmare with them too
Report mexicano November 4, 2009 6:39 PM GMT
in my experience if you talk to your club pro. he'll match, or very nearly match the online price, and as has been said the after sales service is there.
Report Lecter November 5, 2009 7:35 AM GMT
i live in Spain where golf equipment are at sky high prices so I use t'internet a fair bit, I have found this company OK with a refund. they took my money for a golf bag £70 on site and 140e over here and they told me they never had it in stock and my cash was in my account in 2 days.
Report InIstanbulWeWonIt5Times November 5, 2009 4:44 PM GMT
yes they refunded one of my products quickish and then didnt have a clue with my other returns despite me returning them recorded delivery on time in original packaging!
promosing to call em back numerous times but never then not knowing what they were talking about and keeping my money for 3 weeks unacceptable I wouldnt deal with them again, plus their delivery on one product depsite paying for next day took 4 days and it wasnt a weekend and wasnt at the time of the postal strikes
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com