Forums
Highest Rated
Most Viewed
All
Page 6 of 334  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 334 | Next
Blogs :: Showing 76 - 90 of 5923 Total Posts
I like Dallas here. The protection afforded Dak Prescott by the Cowboys' excellent O line means that the much vaunted Eagles defense will find it difficult to pressure Prescott sufficiently to sto More...
The Packers have terrible problems in the secondary with several players missing and sub standard replacements - that's particularly bad news rolling into town to take on one of the most powerful offe More...
NEVER bet heavy road favourites .... :) Pick: Patriots -6 @ 1.95 More...
Back to merry ol' England. The Bengals have some pretty powerful weapons on offense: A J Green is beyond talented and there's depth there at tight end and on the ground; the thing is, the same can More...
I've just traded for Blake Bortles in Fantasy, but I'm old and confused. He actually has great wideouts, but Bortles has a flaw in his game: he's crap. Jacksonville don't have much of a run game eithe More...
If you haven't seen the Hawks Cardinals game - do it. Fantastic stuff. Bruce Arians on Catanzaro: “Make it. He’s a professional. This ain’t high school. You get paid to make it.” Damn :) The More...
Primetime, baby. This has the makings of a real arm wrestle on the park and will be an intriguing tactical matchup on the sidelines too. Take tomorrow off. Seattle benefitted from a horrible no cal More...
Pittsburgh have a handful of sacks on the season and Big Ben is out with a shoulder boo boo. The Steelers will need to run it all day, if only to keep Brady off the park, but unless Le'Veon Bell final More...
The Bills are looking good and running the ball succesfully, which is bad news for the fins who struggle to defend the run and lost Reshad Jones last week. Even with shady's hammy grumbling, Mike Gill More...
The Giants' offensive line stank anyway and now they're missing personnel, which is a shame, because OBJ is finally breaking open games. It also means that the ground attack is limited (LA are awful d More...
Hoyer throws the ball. A lot. Green Bay are mighty thin at the corners, so it will be tempting to try and get Alshon Jeffrey and his buddies rolling in the deep, however the Cowboys gave the Packers f More...
Getting a snootful of points on a Monday night is always tempting, seriously. The Cardinals would ordinarily lean on Johnson who has had some massive games, but the Jets are tough on the ground and More...
It's very difficult to beat the Texans through the air, so it may come down to Frank Gore's creaking limbs to find a way on the ground. Osweiler doesn't fill me with confidence, but I like his wideout More...
It's a tough go for the visitors in a game I can't wait to watch, but if you're giving Atlanta's offense points, I'll take them. Pick: Falcons +6.5 @ 1.91 More...
If I'm making a case for Washington, I'm put off by the loss of Jordan Reed. If I'm making a case for Philadelphia, I hate the loss of Lane Johnson which exposes Carson Wentz. However, I'll give Halap More...
Page 6 of 334  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 334 | Next
www.betfair.com