Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ericster
18 Jul 18 17:32
| Topic/replies: 4,278 | Blogger: ericster's blog
I'm sure I've posted something along these lines before and I know that some of you guys question the accuracy of in-play data but I sure would to hit on a place.
Pause Switch to Standard View The need for reliable inplay stats.
Show More
Report ericster July 18, 2018 6:36 PM BST
I mean for football and I've put this in the wrong forum. Sorry. And then, maybe I haven't. We'll see.
Report trebor July 18, 2018 11:56 PM BST
I use Bet Angel as my API and with that you get Soccer Mystic which gives you match odds, correct score odds and overs and unders at any time in the match, very useful and from it you can create your own data in excel.

I also subscribe to Football Form lab and that also gives inplay data and much more, costs about 65p a day on annual sub, think you can trial it for a week or two first tho.

You can download many seasons data from many leagues for free from Football-Data.co.uk, does not give inplay odds but gives most other odds and plenty of other information about each match, I download it and add thigs like goal times from another site and created a useful data base of my own and can gain useful information from it, takes me a day or so creating or adding each new season.
Report ericster July 19, 2018 1:44 PM BST
Well? I've googled some and might be asking for opinions later.
Report ericster July 19, 2018 3:51 PM BST
It seems that those who might be useful aren't free and at my level.... Oh well.

I'm not looking for tips here just reliable in-play stats.
Report cpfc4me July 21, 2018 12:32 AM BST
No generally available in-play stats are going to give you an edge.
Report ericster July 21, 2018 8:27 AM BST
Well, and I'm not ramping here, in fact, there probably isn't decent reliable FREE data to be had and so, unless you guys would care to put up any sites you think might be of interest, might as well let this thread go. It isn't going to happen.
Report ericster July 21, 2018 8:28 AM BST
You're probably right 4me.
Report trebor July 21, 2018 11:26 AM BST
I don't know what info you are looking for then, have just checked and the 2 paid for sites I suggested above both do 14 day free trials, and the third option I gave is free anyway and just takes time and work to build up your own data base.

If your looking for generally avilable data expecting to use it to make a profit then I would agree with cpfc4me to a point, but if you have the data then at least you can play around with it and see what you come up with.
Report cpfc4me July 21, 2018 7:08 PM BST
http://uk.businessinsider.com/inside-story-star-lizard-tony-bloom-2016-2

Above is an example of what you are up against when trading in-play.
Report roadrunner46 July 22, 2018 8:56 AM BST

Jul 21, 2018 -- 1:08PM, cpfc4me wrote:

http://uk.businessinsider.com/inside-story-star-lizard-tony-bloom-2016-2Above is an example of what you are up against when trading in-play.

thanks for posting, football betting long termCrazy horse racing CoolWink

Report ericster July 22, 2018 10:32 AM BST

Jul 21, 2018 -- 5:26AM, trebor wrote:

I don't know what info you are looking for then, have just checked and the 2 paid for sites I suggested above both do 14 day free trials, and the third option I gave is free anyway and just takes time and work to build up your own data base.If your looking for generally avilable data expecting to use it to make a profit then I would agree with cpfc4me to a point, but if you have the data then at least you can play around with it and see what you come up with.

Take look at the inplay mkt page of any football match and click on " match stats " in the bottom right hand corner. Any improvement on that, although I DO use it, would be great.

Report ericster July 22, 2018 10:32 AM BST
That's a bf mkt page btw.
Report trebor July 22, 2018 10:51 AM BST
This one maybe?  not free tho, about £1 a day, less if done annually

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BRdrQ06wkY&t=12s
Report ericster July 22, 2018 11:25 AM BST
Looks a bit complicated to me trebor.
Apologies mate, let it go I think.
I'll just keep doodling along and no real harm done.

Respect and thanks to all who contributed to the thread.

DRAW A LINE NOW EH?
Report timbuctooth July 23, 2018 6:04 AM BST
What kind of data are you looking for? If you could be a bit more specific, I know of a few sites that might suit your needs.
Report timbuctooth July 23, 2018 6:05 AM BST
And they`re free!
Report ericster July 23, 2018 9:09 AM BST
timbuctooth,
would you mind if I replied to that with a pm?
Report timbuctooth July 23, 2018 1:11 PM BST
Go for it!
Report ericster August 5, 2018 10:24 AM BST
Been checking out skybut, seems okay but not the greatest coupon to be found.
Report ericster August 5, 2018 10:24 AM BST
Anybody using that?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com