Forums

General Betting

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ericster
18 Jul 18 18:32
| Topic/replies: 4,294 | Blogger: ericster's blog
I'm sure I've posted something along these lines before and I know that some of you guys question the accuracy of in-play data but I sure would to hit on a place.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 20
By:
ericster
When: 18 Jul 18 18:36
I mean for football and I've put this in the wrong forum. Sorry. And then, maybe I haven't. We'll see.
By:
trebor
When: 18 Jul 18 23:56
I use Bet Angel as my API and with that you get Soccer Mystic which gives you match odds, correct score odds and overs and unders at any time in the match, very useful and from it you can create your own data in excel.

I also subscribe to Football Form lab and that also gives inplay data and much more, costs about 65p a day on annual sub, think you can trial it for a week or two first tho.

You can download many seasons data from many leagues for free from Football-Data.co.uk, does not give inplay odds but gives most other odds and plenty of other information about each match, I download it and add thigs like goal times from another site and created a useful data base of my own and can gain useful information from it, takes me a day or so creating or adding each new season.
By:
ericster
When: 19 Jul 18 13:44
Well? I've googled some and might be asking for opinions later.
By:
ericster
When: 19 Jul 18 15:51
It seems that those who might be useful aren't free and at my level.... Oh well.

I'm not looking for tips here just reliable in-play stats.
By:
cpfc4me
When: 21 Jul 18 00:32
No generally available in-play stats are going to give you an edge.
By:
ericster
When: 21 Jul 18 08:27
Well, and I'm not ramping here, in fact, there probably isn't decent reliable FREE data to be had and so, unless you guys would care to put up any sites you think might be of interest, might as well let this thread go. It isn't going to happen.
By:
ericster
When: 21 Jul 18 08:28
You're probably right 4me.
By:
trebor
When: 21 Jul 18 11:26
I don't know what info you are looking for then, have just checked and the 2 paid for sites I suggested above both do 14 day free trials, and the third option I gave is free anyway and just takes time and work to build up your own data base.

If your looking for generally avilable data expecting to use it to make a profit then I would agree with cpfc4me to a point, but if you have the data then at least you can play around with it and see what you come up with.
By:
cpfc4me
When: 21 Jul 18 19:08
http://uk.businessinsider.com/inside-story-star-lizard-tony-bloom-2016-2

Above is an example of what you are up against when trading in-play.
By:
roadrunner46
When: 22 Jul 18 08:56

Jul 21, 2018 -- 1:08PM, cpfc4me wrote:

http://uk.businessinsider.com/inside-story-star-lizard-tony-bloom-2016-2Above is an example of what you are up against when trading in-play.

thanks for posting, football betting long termCrazy horse racing CoolWink

By:
ericster
When: 22 Jul 18 10:32

Jul 21, 2018 -- 5:26AM, trebor wrote:

I don't know what info you are looking for then, have just checked and the 2 paid for sites I suggested above both do 14 day free trials, and the third option I gave is free anyway and just takes time and work to build up your own data base.If your looking for generally avilable data expecting to use it to make a profit then I would agree with cpfc4me to a point, but if you have the data then at least you can play around with it and see what you come up with.

Take look at the inplay mkt page of any football match and click on " match stats " in the bottom right hand corner. Any improvement on that, although I DO use it, would be great.

By:
ericster
When: 22 Jul 18 10:32
That's a bf mkt page btw.
By:
trebor
When: 22 Jul 18 10:51
This one maybe?  not free tho, about £1 a day, less if done annually

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BRdrQ06wkY&t=12s
By:
ericster
When: 22 Jul 18 11:25
Looks a bit complicated to me trebor.
Apologies mate, let it go I think.
I'll just keep doodling along and no real harm done.

Respect and thanks to all who contributed to the thread.

DRAW A LINE NOW EH?
By:
timbuctooth
When: 23 Jul 18 06:04
What kind of data are you looking for? If you could be a bit more specific, I know of a few sites that might suit your needs.
By:
timbuctooth
When: 23 Jul 18 06:05
And they`re free!
By:
ericster
When: 23 Jul 18 09:09
timbuctooth,
would you mind if I replied to that with a pm?
By:
timbuctooth
When: 23 Jul 18 13:11
Go for it!
By:
ericster
When: 05 Aug 18 10:24
Been checking out skybut, seems okay but not the greatest coupon to be found.
By:
ericster
When: 05 Aug 18 10:24
Anybody using that?
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel