Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
JetLoneStar
16 Sep 17 13:12
| Topic/replies: 2,321 | Blogger: JetLoneStar's blog
Hi, I've been trying out a new system (No, im not selling anything, it's all In-Running) for the past 3 weeks or so and its working even better than I had hoped. Seeing as initially it was just a trial run I kept stakes to a minimum averaging around £30 a bet (all place market so odds average around 1.8ish), hoping to make 4x stake a week with the idea of gradually moving up to around £200 a bet.  So far ive made around around 13x stake each week with just 1 losing day.

The problem is that I cant seem to find my bottle to up the stakes anything more than minimally (could be comfort of winning almost every day, as before this I was having quite a bad run betting prerace at higher stakes). Currently having my best week (£430 so far) yet im still placing £10 / £20 bets on odds on shots; Im hoping it'll just take more time to gain confidence (Ive never had a problem betting £200+ a race in the past) but was curious if there are any other cowards out there and how they got over it Laugh
Pause Switch to Standard View When to start upping stakes?
Show More
Report raspberrybottom September 25, 2017 8:28 PM BST
Dive in, Jet! While the iron's hot an' all that!

PS - Pretty sure I remember "talking" to you ages ago when you were thinking of going full-time?

If I'm wrong and it wasn't you, I apologise. Plain
Report Coachbuster September 26, 2017 3:11 PM BST
3 weeks far too short
Report allo October 14, 2017 3:26 PM BST
why dont you up your stakes £5 every time your bank increases a certain % say every £500 . if you up them to much to quick " when the losing run comes " you might turn into a panic trader Excited
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com