Forums

General Betting

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Handles
09 Apr 17 13:46
| Topic/replies: 283 | Blogger: Handles's blog
Has anyone had this problem:
Had a bet in the prem outright, a lay of everton at 500 (this is to 'hide' balance so don't do anything silly with fat fingers!). Everton were removed from the market last night and the bet is showing as lapsed but the exposure i had on everton has not been returned to my account. This is a significant amount and helpdesk don't seem to have any idea what's happened. Anyone had experience of this in the past?
Pause Switch to Standard View Bet Lapsed. Exposure not returned!
Show More
Report PeteTheBloke April 9, 2017 3:55 PM BST
Helpdesk typically doesn't understand this stuff. You need to try and get a VIP support member.
I've lost mine. He went to Betway, apparently. Since then I've had to spend ages on that chat
thing every time it's happened.
Report Handles April 9, 2017 4:24 PM BST
Cheers Pete. I did use to have one but doesn't seem to exist anymore. Finally got to the bottom of it - the 4th attempt did the trick!
Report PeteTheBloke April 9, 2017 4:51 PM BST
Coincidentally, I came back from a walk this morning to find my account balance negative. This happens
periodically (although it's been twice this week) due to failure to set the rules properly on a market
I'm involved in. The pain in the @rse is that they won't allow you to place a single bet when you're
'overdrawn' - not even to trade out of a liability.
Report CLYDEBANK29 April 10, 2017 10:00 AM BST
It's currently affecting me on the PL darts market but it's only a small amount so I've never done anything about it.   So the glitch still exists.
Report CLYDEBANK29 April 10, 2017 10:08 AM BST
This is not a lapsed bet rather my worst result can't win and has been removed from the market but the exposure still shows.  Might add that I backed one of the players o/r and wanted to effectively cash out, so part laid him back and part backed everyone else who could realistically win, so didn't actually lay the withdrawn runners.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com