Forums

General Betting

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 352 comments are related to the topic:
MY GREAT SYSTEM

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 6 of 9  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 352
By:
Betfair Eddie
When: 13 Mar 07 18:51
An absolute classic quote from this (Winner).

kenniky 27 Feb 22:42

i know that winners are not well accepted in this society but i don t care......you are chronicle losers and you like to be chronicle losers...do as you like

This thread is priceless for all those people out their who think winning on here is easy!

Myself i win nothing,but earn a little.As their is {nearly} no such thing as free money!!!!!
By:
Mouldymould
When: 13 Mar 07 19:01
Now now, he's not finished until bet 8
By:
Betfair Eddie
When: 13 Mar 07 19:04
kenniky 12 Feb 18:27

Naturally you have no profit...but it's impossible to lose 8 bets in a row.

Oh yes forgot that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By:
kenniky
When: 13 Mar 07 19:42
My pick for Tuesday is :

1) Sheff Wedn - Colchester OVER Odds 1.98
By:
kenniky
When: 13 Mar 07 19:44
My bet for Tonight is :

Sheff Wedn - Colchester OVER 1950 Odds 1.98
By:
Betfair Eddie
When: 13 Mar 07 21:41
8 Losers in arow and bank gone,end of thread.

Unlucky as it was a GREAT SYSTEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By:
zilzal1
When: 13 Mar 07 21:48
You were told a lot earlier mate-hope this was monopoly money
By:
Betfair Eddie
When: 13 Mar 07 22:09
Another Great quote,notice the word LOSER in it.

kenniky 14 Feb 14:21

Dear fab...if Barcellona plays against Luton 80 times probably wins 80 times...i agree...you can select what you wager..and predict a result for under/over...if you do your homework well can t lose 8 tme in a row..if this happens you are a loser and it s better you go to play darts
By:
Still standing
When: 13 Mar 07 22:14
Sheff Wed up 2-0 after 35 minutes. If this was an in play game, would have been a great time to trade out with some healthy green.

Now, there's a great system
By:
jim smith
When: 13 Mar 07 22:16
shame about his 4400 but gave us all some entertainment. its a chasing system at the end of the day and we all know chasing = lose your house
By:
Sir Kit Togo
When: 13 Mar 07 22:22
Has the muppet gone down the docks to do favours for sailors?
By:
CatDeeleyIsGorgeous
When: 13 Mar 07 22:24
commission didnt matter for the last 8 bets i dont think
By:
Betfair Eddie
When: 13 Mar 07 22:31
To make money on here,you have to have alot of skills and a bit of luck,if you aint lucky then its a case of being really skillful.

1.Discipline
2.A certain bank(not neccesarily a big bank)
3.Confidence
4.Stick to the markets you do best on(do not play markets you lose on,just to prove you can make it pay on every market).
5.An edge ( CAN NOT SAY WHAT THAT IS ),in my case.
6.Sometimes Agressive play might be required,(so does not suit everyone).
7.In play markets - are where the money is to be made- DOH!
8.Lots more things as well,but thats enough of my boringness.

Eddie
By:
Motoko Kusanagi
When: 13 Mar 07 22:35
Why don't people get it?

Here Kenniky I make it easy for you.

V.iable
A.pplication of
L.ogic
U.tility and
E.conomics

:)
By:
green willow
When: 13 Mar 07 22:48
What you VULTURE'S don't realise is that the Fibonacci series (the golden numbers) is an INFINITE series and kennicky is not FINNISH yet, you MUGS.
By:
jim smith
When: 13 Mar 07 22:51
no he's off selling his house to fund the next bet
By:
green willow
When: 13 Mar 07 22:53
Are you going to have another bet, kennicky ?

That is an honest question.
By:
Motoko Kusanagi
When: 13 Mar 07 22:54
I eagerly awaiting new "impossible to lose 9 in row" method.
That will work for sure. Not like 8 in row scheme as that obviously just fruitcake plan.
By:
Betfair Eddie
When: 13 Mar 07 22:56
kenniky 21 Feb 22:12

the chances of u losing 8 events in a row ....ehehehheh

His bank HAS GONE,simple its over,it failed,like more posters earlier suggested it would.
By:
green willow
When: 13 Mar 07 22:57
I hope not jim. Would love to see a happy ending.

kennicky, if you do carry on, could you please make it a televised match ? I want to see your bet WIN.
By:
green willow
When: 13 Mar 07 22:59
Betfair Eddie, how do you know his bank has gone ?
By:
Betfair Eddie
When: 13 Mar 07 23:01
As he said earlier in the thread "in 3 years i have never lost a session"well you have in the last 2 weeks.

A BIG UNLUCKY From me.

P.S if you do carry on with a new big bank(MUG if you do),a couple more losers at most and you will not get your bets on here as the liquidity will not hold it.
By:
green willow
When: 13 Mar 07 23:02
Might be rich. Thick but rich. Sorry about that kennicky. You having another go ? Sorry to repeat the question.
By:
Betfair Eddie
When: 13 Mar 07 23:15
kenniky 14 Feb 22:39

I risk 2.5% of my bankroll...but probably you don t understand.....is that i.e the number of chance to lose 10 bets in a row are 1/1024 ( 0,097% )...chronicle losers probably can reach this result...if you have some experience you can predict 55% of under/over ...if you are good enough....but i nedd only 36% to make a profit....professional gamblers reach 65%...i am not a pro...but i use a lot of informations and statistics too to make a prediction .This system help me to protect my bankroll in case of bad losing streak and it works

This statement says it all,its all nonsense "I risk 2.5% of my bankroll" {on the first bet is that}.
if thats true then based on bet one being 1 unit, then by the time bet 8 came round at 39 then that would = 97.5% i think! does not add up does it?

kenniky 14 Feb 22:39

"but probably you don t understand"

No i dont !!!!!!!!
By:
formcast
When: 13 Mar 07 23:26
Classic stuff.
By:
Mouldymould
When: 13 Mar 07 23:31
Early bath for another martingale dreamer
By:
Cantonasboots
When: 14 Mar 07 00:40
Reading some of these threads where people just cannot help but lose in the most amazing ways always fascinates me, I don't like to wallow in other peoples misfortune but there is that little devil in me (Ooer) that kind of enjoys reading some of these. In this case though where the arrogance of Kennicky is astounding I then have no sympathy for him and think go and fornicate himself.
By:
Extractor
When: 14 Mar 07 06:53
Extractor 23 Feb 00:28
Kenniky is an idiot.

That was my first post in this thread, an early diagnose perhaps? I know it was a bit harsh, but Kenniky displayed the annoying combination of arrogance and lack of knowledge. Claiming that an evens shot on here on a liquid market is substantially different from betting on a coin toss and then making further claims that eight consecutive losses were impossible (even at lower odds than evens) had to set off the bs alarm in anyone who at least remoely understands betting and probabilities. Combine that with "sophisticated"-looking but retarded staking plan and you have a genius in the making. This is exactly the kind of idiocy displayed by the people who are unable to disinguis staking plans from the remaining, even more important aspects of profitable betting (probabilities, edge and attempts to quantify it). I suspect it is for this reason that systems like Football Cash Generator exist and are marketed successfully (a pile of dung with a staking plan applied to it, yet so few stop to analyse the types of bets in the system on their own and come to the conclusion that they are not value).

I sincerely hope Kenniky learns from this, but I don't know if there is much hope.
By:
zilzal1
When: 14 Mar 07 11:47
This should be kept near the top as a lesson to staking system wannabees
By:
Senor Wood
When: 14 Mar 07 13:24
An excellent read whilst waiting for the bp hurdle to kick off.
By:
Betfair Eddie
When: 14 Mar 07 19:28
How`s the darts going Kenniky,good luck with it.
By:
zilzal1
When: 14 Mar 07 23:37
ttt
By:
Betfair Eddie
When: 15 Mar 07 15:05
ttt
By:
zilzal1
When: 15 Mar 07 23:35
nudge
By:
Betfair Eddie
When: 17 Mar 07 13:19
ttt
By:
wilf
When: 17 Mar 07 16:18
So where has Kenniky gone?
By:
wilf
When: 17 Mar 07 16:19
Maybe gone to the ocean finance people!!
By:
SHAPESHIFTER
When: 17 Mar 07 16:44
As much as this is a financial misfortune for kenniky, by keeping it up for others to see, his sacrifice will not be in vein since it will save dozens of others from taking the same path.
By:
stillmatic
When: 17 Mar 07 17:20
sorry but you have to be a 1st class mug to believe in those systems
By:
wilf
When: 19 Mar 07 10:38
Page 6 of 9  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply