Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
mesmerised
24 May 24 12:27
| Topic/replies: 34,680 | Blogger: mesmerised's blog
Zero points, Zero goals, Zero shots on target, Zero hope.

Token award for 'best fans'.

Kind Regards.
Pause Switch to Standard View SCOTLAND PREDICTIONS EURO 2024
Show More
Report mecca May 24, 2024 1:03 PM BST
Tell the pilot that drops them off not to have a drink ..... he'll be needed to fly them back pretty sharpish
Report Shrewd_dude May 24, 2024 6:40 PM BST
3 points, 7 goals and 4 goals from Shankland if he gets played, much hope and the award for best fans and maybe a vague accusation of stealing Englands bottle when in reality it went missing 50 years ago.
Report themightymac May 24, 2024 10:28 PM BST
Will be disappointed if we don`t at least get a draw with Germany in opening game.

Look forward to mesmerised laying all the money available on Scotland at 5/4 to qualify from the opening group. Excited
Report themightymac May 24, 2024 10:31 PM BST
Mesmerised - what price you going on Scotland total goals Over 1.5?

I`ll get BF to put up a market. Zero goals you say so what price getting 2 or more? tia.
Report layingisthewayforward May 25, 2024 12:17 AM BST
A few sweaties taken the bate I see .
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- May 25, 2024 12:12 PM BST
Stuttgart Police's assessment of the Tartan Army ahead of Euro 2024: 'The Scots are considered peaceful but also thirsty.'
Report thelatarps May 25, 2024 7:49 PM BST
Always makes me wonder about ingerlund fc fans chirping up before a major finals.
Cos we will always have the last laugh when they get booted out in the quarter finals by the first proper team they meet.
They are such a bunch of losers they make spurs look like Real Madrid.
Report MALAY May 26, 2024 8:41 PM BST
I remember betting nil points in 1992, first 2 games went to plan Dutch and Germans,although Scotland played well, final game Scotland slaughtered Russians 3 nil, bet down.
Report duffy May 26, 2024 10:32 PM BST
mecca 24 May 24 13:03 
Tell the pilot that drops them off not to have a drink ..... he'll be needed to fly them back pretty sharpish

You are overly optimistic, I have them down on getting pi55ed at the airport and actually missing the flight outDevil
Report mesmerised May 28, 2024 12:25 AM BST
Updated Predictions

Clarke to mention the word 'passion' after every defeat in post match interviews, they always mention the word passion.

They must be the most passionate country in the world, which is strange because they often come out bottom in the annual list of Worlds best lovers, Scottish women are the only women in the world that do not blink during foreplay, they haven't got time.

Kind Regards.
Report ashbourne May 28, 2024 11:05 AM BST
.Always makes me wonder about ingerlund fc fans chirping up before a major finals.
Cos we will always have the last laugh when they get booted out in the quarter finals by the first proper team they meet.
They are such a bunch of losers they make spurs look like Real Madrid.'

How's that the last laugh?
Report lfc1971 May 28, 2024 11:34 AM BST
Won’t win a match hopefully , they’re unbearable
Report sevey May 28, 2024 11:45 AM BST
Helped your Team win some nice Silver over the Years
Report lfc1971 May 28, 2024 11:52 AM BST
They did and I expect them to be grateful for the opportunity
and support England
Report ashbourne May 28, 2024 1:22 PM BST
I liken the situation to that of between England and Germany in football terms. English fans hate the German team and tend to see it as a great rivalry, whereas the Germans don't seem that bothered. Many English fans really don't care about the bitter resentment from the Scottish fans. It's seen as  inconsquential because they habitually achieve nothing...
Report lfc1971 May 28, 2024 1:52 PM BST
England fans don’t hate the German team and they enjoy the rivalry
And if lucky enough to play football and live in Germany would be grateful - to Germany
With Scotland or in many many cases they don’t know how to show respectfulness or be thankful
Report lfc1971 May 28, 2024 2:01 PM BST
Despite all that I’ll still support Scotland and hope they win - can’t help not
Apart from against England Happy
Report ashbourne May 28, 2024 4:16 PM BST
Happy
Report The Dragon May 28, 2024 4:47 PM BST
ithink scotland my surprise a few . they qualigfied well in a hard group. clarke has done well with them.

i hope they have a good tourne
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- May 28, 2024 5:13 PM BST
Scotlands finest hour was 1967 when they became world champions.

Defeating 8 man England 3-2

https://www.11v11.com/matches/england-v-scotland-15-april-1967-229786/

Report penzance May 28, 2024 6:17 PM BST
Might win a toss up.
Report kincsem May 28, 2024 8:08 PM BST
I read that report of the 3-2 win.
England had 11 men.
Report MJK June 4, 2024 9:41 PM BST
Just watched Ireland beating Hungary. Scotland shouldn't have much difficulty against them if that's their present level.
Report Shrewd_dude June 5, 2024 11:32 AM BST
That’s a new one. Only took over 50 years for someone to try and pretend they only had 8 players.
Report badjoe June 8, 2024 7:26 PM BST
Scotland Captain Andrew Robertson's trophies list:-

English League Cup winner. Liverpool 2024. ...
Champions League winner. Liverpool 2019
English Supercup Winner. Liverpool 2022-2023.
FA Cup Winner. Liverpool 2022.
FIFA Club World Cup winner. Liverpool 2020..
UEFA Supercup Winner.

England Captain Harry Kane's Trophy list:-

Report The Dragon June 8, 2024 8:29 PM BST
u missed the prem win off ur list badjoe
Report thelatarps June 11, 2024 10:32 PM BST
Here is a fun fact...
No British team has ever won a euros/world-cup knockout game outside of wembley stadium against any of the following:
France
Italy
Germany
Spain
Portugal.
Plus none of Brazil, Argentina or Uruguay from South America.

Think the overall record is 0 wins out of 15.

Doesnt bode well...
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- June 11, 2024 11:13 PM BST
Scotland have never played in one.
Report mesmerised June 11, 2024 11:28 PM BST
Laugh
Report Shrewd_dude June 11, 2024 11:31 PM BST
And...
Report mesmerised June 14, 2024 10:00 PM BST
1. Germany: Zero points, Zero goals, Zero shots on target
Report mesmerised June 14, 2024 10:01 PM BST
Own goals not includedLaugh
Report casemoney June 15, 2024 12:01 AM BST
TBH shrewd when the Leader of the Scottish Skinheads turned up it did not bode well
Report xmoneyx June 15, 2024 7:57 AM BST
alex salmond told all the media scotland never lost when he wore his john mcginn jersey Cry
Report kingscrewed June 15, 2024 11:21 AM BST
To be fair to Salmond he could of literally worn McGinn's shirt last night honestly dont think I heard his name mentioned. Or McTominay other than taking a couple of free kicks
Report mesmerised June 16, 2024 7:51 PM BST

May 24, 2024 -- 10:28PM, themightymac wrote:

Will be disappointed if we don`t at least get a draw with Germany in opening game.Look forward to mesmerised laying all the money available on Scotland at 5/4 to qualify from the opening group.

Laugh

Report themightymac June 16, 2024 7:54 PM BST
8 Fold shoe in LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

BEAT WITH THE 3RD TEAM

MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG
Report themightymac June 16, 2024 7:59 PM BST
HAVERTZ A GOOD OUTSIDE BET FOR THE GOLDEN BOOT - HE WILL NOT EVEN BE THE TOP GERMAN SCORER LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG
Report mesmerised June 16, 2024 8:00 PM BST
wow I've really got this guy bad, copied and pasted the word mug around 200 timesLaugh

Says he over 70 years old, embarrassing
Report themightymac June 16, 2024 8:03 PM BST
Not as embarrassing as your 8 fold shoe in LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

BEAT WITH THE 3RD TEAM

Report mesmerised June 16, 2024 8:06 PM BST
imagine being 70+ and posting mug 200 times in successive posts on a forum, even your grandkids must think you're a mug.
Report impossible123 June 17, 2024 6:56 PM BST
Scotland was woeful. They did a runner like Ms Sturgeon before the sh1t hit. Their next game is Switzerland then Hungary. I hope they get at least a point from Hungary; Switzerland is no mug.
Report themightymac June 17, 2024 7:08 PM BST
I think you are being kind 123. They weren`t woeful they were pathetic. An embarrassment. Remember this is a team that beat Spain in the qualifiers. Swiss are a very good team and Hungary aren`t mugs. We only hope that they at least play like we know they can and you just never know. Might get 3rd and sneak in.
Report FOYLESWAR June 17, 2024 7:15 PM BST
putting up big priced selections you are gonna have way more losers than winners but just one 33/1 winner wipes out a lot of the losers and its highly satisfying when one does hit the target  in fact theres not a lot to match it tbh not in gambling terms anyway ,long losing runs are part and parcel and expected ,they can be soul destroying but ya gotta keep the faith and keep your stakes consistent .
Report impossible123 June 18, 2024 6:09 PM BST
Scotland on show tomorrow against Switzerland. Another drubbing plz go home to spare the UK another embarrassment at International level.
Report MJK June 23, 2024 8:51 PM BST

Jun 4, 2024 -- 9:41PM, MJK wrote:

Just watched Ireland beating Hungary. Scotland shouldn't have much difficulty against them if that's their present level.

It's still their level. Scotland should be beating these second half.

Report mesmerised June 23, 2024 10:02 PM BST
FINAL STANDINGS

ZERO GOALS
2 SHOTS ON TARGET IN 3 GAMES
1 POINT

Taxi for mightymugLaugh
Report impossible123 June 24, 2024 3:00 PM BST
It was inevitable. Scotland had not played well; not scoring was meant home. Anyway, it's best to go home now and spare supporters more expense chasing the ever-moving rainbow.

A higher quality team next time is necessary to ensure further progress.
Report mesmerised June 24, 2024 8:30 PM BST
They were home before the postcards arrivedLaugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com