Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
brassneck
24 Apr 24 12:02
| Topic/replies: 20,131 | Blogger: brassneck's blog
I think there will be serious ramifications in the premier league football world if Manchester United fail to win tonight.
HEADS ARE ON THE BLOCK.
so it looks like free money if you back Man United tonight,its a must win or else situation.
Patience and time have run out,its pack your bags and go time .
But a home win will settle the bad atmosphere at old trafford,
so get on big and get on early ,and sit back in your rocking chair with slippers on your feet,glass of brandy in hand .relax,and wait for the free money to arrive into your account when the game is over.you can thank Brass later.Wink
Pause Switch to Standard View Serious ramifications tonight.
Show More
Report Storm Alert April 24, 2024 12:35 PM BST
Wow 1.36 on the exchange or 1.34 Bet365 is a staggeringly big price considering how poor Sheffield Utd can be. Of course Man Utd have been spectacularly poor as well on many occasions as well. Still looks like a nailed on bet to me.
Report SirNorbertClarke April 24, 2024 4:25 PM BST
The players want EtH out.
Report Crisp77 April 24, 2024 9:11 PM BST
The mind bogles
Report sofaking April 24, 2024 9:17 PM BST
I know this comment is in hindsight but how on earth did you believe that 1.36 was an acceptable price for Man Utd to win this, Storm Alert? Shocked
Report brassneck April 24, 2024 9:52 PM BST
Hindsight is 20-20 visionLaugh
Report sofaking April 24, 2024 10:01 PM BST
Sure they won but 1.36 was still an awful price. Cool
Report brassneck April 24, 2024 10:37 PM BST
i agree sofa,but they were playing an awful team,according to the experts.
and i am just after listening to a report,and the commentator said Man UTD were cat,but their manager was interviewed and said he was very pleased the way they performed ,and showed grit to the way they responded as a team to going behind twiceLaugh
Report Storm Alert April 24, 2024 11:53 PM BST
Thankfully I was out for a curry and just seen result. As wouldn't have enjoyed the stress of watching the match by the looks of it given rhe size of the bet. I was basing judgement on how Arsenal destroyed them 0:6 recently. They were hopeless in that game. Still not realising just how awful Man auto are. Still good results all round, Liverpool result made me smile...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com