Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
crystalhunt
22 Apr 24 23:33
Joined:
Date Joined: 25 Apr 04
| Topic/replies: 6,589 | Blogger: crystalhunt's blog
than the current Man United team. Not a role model amongst them. Even Eriksen has changed personality.
Pause Switch to Standard View Has there ever been a more obnoxious...
Show More
Loading...
Report sofaking April 23, 2024 3:21 AM BST
I thought Rashers was a huge role model. Something to do with school dinners. But yeah, they're an obnoxious, unlikeable bunch from top to bottom.
Report Capt__F April 23, 2024 6:40 AM BST
Maguire showing some class of late

mind u should be in Greece in gaol
Report Emitdeb April 23, 2024 7:08 AM BST
Was expecting an Arsenal fred! Blush
Report DIE LINKE April 23, 2024 10:34 AM BST
A friend of mine said recently "what do you get if you cross a ballerina and a bastard?" Ballesteros was his answer. I guess if you analyze it that Seve combines the qualities of both those animals, he has the lithe sophistication and nimbleness of a ballerina combined with the hard nosed, ruthless thuggery of a bastard.
Report lurka April 23, 2024 11:14 AM BST
You'd expect to see a shift in desire from them since the new owners came in. Seem to be averse to hard work and resist against every manager they get. Major squad surgery needed over the next two summers. Probably a few payoffs involved too. Maguire was reportedly offered a 7m lump to go to West Ham but wanted twice that.
Report elise April 23, 2024 11:49 AM BST
the only way the man utd team could be more dislikeable was if luis suarez had been signed
Report xaar April 23, 2024 11:54 AM BST
what makes them obnoxious just curious, apart from elise who just hates everything
Report elise April 23, 2024 12:37 PM BST
just hate man utd to be accurate
Report Storm Alert April 23, 2024 1:21 PM BST
Same here, hated Man Utd for years, mainly due to their obnoxious fans and the "sense of entitlement", they exhibited for years and years. That and the teams extraordinary luck in significant games.
Report brassneck April 23, 2024 1:32 PM BST
The Man Utd team are doing what they are told to do,but people don't understand this important point.
they are playing a horse shoe system that is played in Holland.
When Mr RASHFORD does not track back when the team lose the ball, it is because he is under strict instructions not to track back.
The whole team are also instructed not to put high balls into the box,they are told to attack together and defend together with RASHFORD AS AN OUTLET.the system they play of press high has all the players knackered after 70 minutes.
AS Albert Einstein once said"keep doing the same thing and you will keep getting the same result."
Most of the players realize that the system is not working and have given up.

but the egotistical sociopath in charge insists that they must play his system.and that is the problem.IMVHO.
ASK RONALDO,FRED,DE GEA,SANCHO,and all the other players that were bullied out of the club.Sad
Report sofaking April 23, 2024 3:21 PM BST

Apr 23, 2024 -- 1:32PM, brassneck wrote:


The Man Utd team are doing what they are told to do,but people don't understand this important point.they are playing a horse shoe system that is played in Holland.When Mr RASHFORD does not track back when the team lose the ball, it is because he is under strict instructions not to track back.The whole team are also instructed not to put high balls into the box,they are told to attack together and defend together with RASHFORD AS AN OUTLET.the system they play of press high has all the players knackered after 70 minutes.AS Albert Einstein once said"keep doing the same thing and you will keep getting the same result."Most of the players realize that the system is not working and have given up.but the egotistical sociopath in charge insists that they must play his system.and that is the problem.IMVHO.ASK RONALDO,FRED,DE GEA,SANCHO,and all the other players that were bullied out of the club.


You're probably right...but they were also a bunch of lazy, obnoxious b**tardos under the previous regimes though so it's not all the manager's fault.

Report duffy April 23, 2024 3:35 PM BST
xaar 23 Apr 24 11:54 
what makes them obnoxious just curious, apart from elise who just hates everything


It's because of the fact that no matter how bad United ever become, no matter how low they sink, there is still no depths that they could sink too that would ever be enough to stop the jealousy  from some haters because of what United have done in the past, the size of the club, the history and all that.
Report sofaking April 23, 2024 3:51 PM BST

Apr 23, 2024 -- 3:35PM, duffy wrote:


xaar 23 Apr 24 11:54

Report sofaking April 23, 2024 3:54 PM BST

It's because of the fact that no matter how bad United ever become, no matter how low they sink, there is still no depths that they could sink too that would ever be enough to stop the jealousy  from some haters because of what United have done in the past, the size of the club, the history and all that.


No, that's not it.  I don't hate Man Utd and I don't care what they achieved a couple of decades ago. This is most definitely not "jealousy". Laugh

Report Storm Alert April 23, 2024 3:57 PM BST

Apr 23, 2024 -- 3:35PM, duffy wrote:


xaar 23 Apr 24 11:54

Report duffy April 23, 2024 4:13 PM BST
sofaking 23 Apr 24 15:54 

No, that's not it.  I don't hate Man Utd and I don't care what they achieved a couple of decades ago. This is most definitely not "jealousy". Laugh


Not being able to resist any slight dig is a very clear giveaway, I actually credit the haters because it is these people, like yourselves more than any other who realize more than any other that, regardless of how desperately bad they have been for a very long time, realize that they still remain top dogs, hence the requirement to make the most of their current malaise.

When the time comes when United are so bad but no-one cares and says anything about it, from a United fans standpoint, it will be a very sad day.Grin
Report elise April 23, 2024 4:31 PM BST
nothing to do with jealousy, it's to do with attitude, smugness and the entitled opinions that the plastic fans who for the most part have never been to manchester let alone a home match

they deserve all they get, absolutely loved the last 10 yrs and long may it continue
Report Storm Alert April 23, 2024 4:46 PM BST

Apr 23, 2024 -- 3:57PM, Storm Alert wrote:


Apr 23, 2024 -- 3:35PM, duffy wrote:xaar 23 Apr 24 11:54


Try again...

Report The Dragon April 23, 2024 5:13 PM BST
hard to think of one, though chelea team with vinny jones etc were pretty horrible bunch
Report The Dragon April 23, 2024 5:13 PM BST
chelsea
Report 11kv April 23, 2024 5:15 PM BST
Disgusting thread,Seve does not deserve to have his memory tainted by being aligned with a full squad of s hithouse MUFC hangers on,I will not call them players cos they are far from that considering some of the greats the team has seen over the yrs
Report SirNorbertClarke April 23, 2024 6:04 PM BST
I'm not fan of the current side but this thread is full of very sad bastards Laugh
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- April 23, 2024 6:18 PM BST
... And man yoo haters
Report xaar April 23, 2024 7:12 PM BST
elise you are just speaking from a pure hatred point of view, 10 years you say but give no credit to city liverpool or chelsea in that time, no it's about united all the time, just pure hatred, as a united fan I have to hand it to city and pool over the past few years they have been unreal, football is fickle and could change in a season or 2, who knows what will happen. the thread is full of haters for a non-footballing reason and in real life there wouldn't be a word out your little mouths FACT.
Report DIE LINKE April 23, 2024 7:42 PM BST
Speak to Alan Partridge about the Seve bit, 11kv
Report themightymac April 23, 2024 7:43 PM BST
Football fans in general are a bunch of brainless bs. Dumbest folk on the planet.

... unlike the intelligent and decent posters on here. Grin
Report Angela Rebecchi April 23, 2024 8:17 PM BST

Apr 23, 2024 -- 1:21PM, Storm Alert wrote:


Same here, hated Man Utd for years, mainly due to their obnoxious fans and the "sense of entitlement", they exhibited for years and years. That and the teams extraordinary luck in significant games.


Sir Alex really hurt you Laugh

Report lurka April 23, 2024 11:47 PM BST
Some fans of other teams hated united when they were winning. This lot are a laughing stock, even to many united fans. And there is a core group of them that are toxic to the club and any manager.

There is very little hatred from other fans, long may it continue because it's funny. United and Chelsea games are some of the most entertaining because they are both unpredictable and anything can happen a any stage. Lots of shambolic late drama in their games recently. More interesting than watching Arsenal, City, Pool games.
Report DIE LINKE April 24, 2024 8:47 AM BST
Surely most of you are too old for this fanboy stuff.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com