Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
unitedbiscuits
17 Feb 24 17:22
| Topic/replies: 18,757 | Blogger: unitedbiscuits's blog
Turning round the result of the FA Cup tie with Liverpool last month the watershed imo..
Pause Switch to Standard View Arsenal have to be taken seriously now..
Show More
Report The Dragon February 17, 2024 6:28 PM GMT
yes i think you might be right, they are scoring for fun and not leaking goals,,its deffo a three horse race now
Report EastLower Gooner February 17, 2024 9:45 PM GMT
We will find a way to throw it away again.

It’s like One Man and the Gold Cup…38 games is too much for us. Too far a trip. Just won’t get home up the hill.

Got no chance versus a couple of C&D winners imo proper stayers too with trainers who know what’s required.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- February 17, 2024 9:50 PM GMT
3 great teams, could be a brilliant run in.
Report lfc1971 February 17, 2024 10:04 PM GMT
Will watch them tonight don’t know any of their players so can’t be much good
Report loui February 17, 2024 11:19 PM GMT
They look stronger this year, more dynamic, could be a classic title battle
Report layingisthewayforward February 18, 2024 12:25 AM GMT
Agree with ELG, will bottle it as usual. should be 25/1
Report Storm Alert February 18, 2024 9:43 AM GMT
Fabulous team playing some superb football, a pleasure to watch in recent seasons.
Report GoBallistic February 18, 2024 9:59 AM GMT
Declan Rice is the big difference for them and why (barring injury) they will finish above Liverpool imo
Report Emitdeb February 18, 2024 10:51 AM GMT
Brought me great joy over the last couple of seasons... Almost "in the bag" last year... LaughLaugh
Report Storm Alert February 18, 2024 12:22 PM GMT
The perennial underachievers fans have my sympathy...
Report brentford February 18, 2024 12:55 PM GMT
if Arteta could respect the technical area rather than regularly endangering his own and opposition players..

and the whole team not celebrate like they've won the CL anytime they beat a half decent team I'd have a lot more time for them...

of course half the Arsenal fans wanted Arteta out a couple of years ago...funny 'ole game Saint..
Report dambuster February 18, 2024 1:10 PM GMT
Its called passion HTH
Report brentford February 18, 2024 1:13 PM GMT
HTH

no it's called acting like you don't expect to win titles or flouting the rules if you're alluding to Arteta's technical transgressions...though I blame the 4th officials for not correctly enforcing on that issue..
Report dambuster February 18, 2024 1:21 PM GMT
I never expect to win anything, if you're talking about flouting rules, then look at City. HTH Laugh
Report brentford February 18, 2024 1:37 PM GMT
I'm taking about the team (not you) ...thought that was obvious tbf but apologies if I wasn't clear..

in terms of City - if they've broken rules - I hope the punishment is appropriate...in the mean time I hope 4th officials do their job better...Klopp manged to injure his own player whilst in the technical area...constantly being at the touchline itself is ridiculous..

HTH
Report dambuster February 18, 2024 1:49 PM GMT
It does Help. I agree about not coming out the technical area, they should maybe put up a barrier to stop it altogether.
As for the players showing passion when they score, i love it, that goal or point could make a massive difference at the end of the season, who knows.?
Report brentford February 18, 2024 2:13 PM GMT
absolutely for scoring goals..

just find the post game stuff OTT at times ... though if Arsenal fans love it..who am I to criticise...would worry me if I was an Arsenal fan but maybe just a generational thing...
Report the fink sisters February 18, 2024 3:04 PM GMT
Arsenal will be happy to finish 3rd. Liverpool and City are machines. And there are resurgent teams like Spurs, Villa and United breathing down our necks. It’s not a strong enough squad to lift the title.
Report sofaking February 18, 2024 3:05 PM GMT

Feb 18, 2024 -- 3:04PM, the fink sisters wrote:

Arsenal will be happy to finish 3rd. Liverpool and City are machines. And there are resurgent teams like Spurs, Villa and United breathing down our necks. It’s not a strong enough squad to lift the title.

Spurs lol.

Report dambuster February 18, 2024 3:47 PM GMT
Spurs ? .
Liverpool may get done by injuries.
Report the fink sisters February 18, 2024 3:57 PM GMT
Son back for Spurs and Maddison finding his form. They will make the difference. Given their injuries, Big Ang has performed miracles keeping them up there. Unexpected loss yesterday, but Wolves could do that to anyone.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com