Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
TOP3MAN
06 Aug 22 00:57
| Topic/replies: 5,162 | Blogger: TOP3MAN's blog
Fast start tonight and looked better then they were against a slow starting Palace side. After Palace worked out that Jesus cant do anything with his back to goal and is weak as a kitten at holding the ball at, Palace if they took their chances could've and maybe should've got something from the game.

Arsenal this season will look good with the ball and if teams like Palace dont get their tactics right, will end up chasing the game, but Arsenal are very poor without and Gabriel looks one of the worse centre backs i've seen in the league for a long time. 287M to finish 5th.

Still the waxing lyrical of the Sky Sports pundits and easy start to the season, means i'm sure we get a great lay price for top 4 etc
Pause Switch to Standard View Not at All Worried about Arsenal
Show More
Report sofaking August 6, 2022 3:45 AM BST
Yeah, I can't really see them troubling the top four. I expect them to be in a battle for 5th with Man U.
Report mega88 August 6, 2022 7:41 AM BST

Aug 6, 2022 -- 3:45AM, sofaking wrote:

Yeah, I can't really see them troubling the top four. I expect them to be in a battle for 5th with Man U.

They will do well to reach the Europa spot, certainly won't be troubling the big boys.

Report BULLET TOOTH TONY August 6, 2022 8:57 AM BST
They look a nice bunch of lads (soft) will be thereabouts but lose to many games when that enviable weakness comes out.
Report Storm Alert August 6, 2022 10:48 AM BST
Won't trouble the big boys Man City or Liverpool. Chelsea slightly behind the big two but good enough for third again.

None of the other teams in the same league and considering the start Arsenal had last season every chance of finishing above Spurs who's ageing team is bound to break up if another disappointing trophy less season and maybe that's what is needed. Spurs fans as usual dreaming of success in August but will soon fade as reality kicks in and aspirations reduce to finishing above Arsenal in the league. I'm impressed Conte has managed to keep Son and Kane as they are risking going through entire careers without winning a trophy.

Man Utd battling the likes of West Ham & Leicester again in the ruck and interesting to see how Newcastle come on.
Report mesmerised August 6, 2022 12:29 PM BST
you'd never know top3man, sofaking and bulletoothtony were Tottenham fans reading their posts, kept that under disguise very well.
Report sofaking August 6, 2022 4:41 PM BST

Aug 6, 2022 -- 12:29PM, mesmerised wrote:

you'd never know top3man, sofaking and bulletoothtony were Tottenham fans reading their posts, kept that under disguise very well.

Ditto for "Storm Alert".

Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com